What do non-europeans think of mutts?

what do non-europeans think of mutts?

Attached: muutts.png (623x561, 61K)

Basado

You best start believing in mutt stories
YOU'RE IN ONE

Another one claimed by the almighty BEYAZ BOGA. PRAISE YAKUB

Attached: 1532913337210.jpg (528x767, 96K)

Those parents are based beyond belief. Fuck wh*Tes.

Purebred what? 99% chance she’s some mutt ethnicity already

I would breed with her

OP is 100% Christoph Morales

Surname Barajas , according to forebears she is prolly Mexican

digusting mutt enabler

no doxx bitch

purebred mexican aztec princess

Holy shit that's based and redpilled AS FUCK

I dont think average person here thinks about mutts at all. that is, until they start claiming they are basically europeans because their grandpa once took a pozzed load from a man that spoke some Dutch

This is the good thing about being Spaniard, some people consider you white, some consider you latino, I can play the latino card with her mother and the white card with Elena Barajas

Attached: absolutamenteasqueroso.png (600x865, 566K)

she likes white guys though

If she’s Hispanic she’s mixed with something already

That’s what he’s saying

The white card with her meaning the Mexican girl

this isnt white in america la, white in america and Im not talking about the census is northern european

Attached: asenio.jpg (876x1135, 246K)

it doesn't work that way, it's not like a computer code (white = she likes you) it doesn't matter if you call yourself white she'll judge you as brown no matter what

You misspelled the file name and not all spaniards are so dark

She will prolly find a tall whiteoid and have mutt childern

Attached: D1D50356-A5E1-4FA3-99D9-CA4790CD7CDA.jpg (581x863, 195K)

>purebred latino
wtf

>la

you realize this makes you look like a massive faggot,right?

>purebred blood
Of which race/nationality?

i had a brief contact with some mutts, it went something like this:

>be serb, colonized and enslaved for 1000 years by ottomans
>but somehow tall, broad shouldered, blue eyed, blond haired, narrow and straight nosed, pink nippled
>one latina actually flirted with me something along the lines of 'colonize my pussy' and i had to explain to her my people never colonized anything
>one nigger tried explaining to me how i owe him stuff cos his ancestors were slaves for 300 years but i tried explaining to him by that logic he owes me stuff cos mine were enslaved for 1000
>another amerimutt got angry at me when i told him i was serb and therefore nonwhite because my country was racemixing by force for longer than it was ever white but he insisted i must be white to the point of anger

being a serb, you get nonwhite treatment from whites (on the internet at least) and white treatment from nonwhites

>>one latina actually flirted with me something along the lines of 'colonize my pussy' and i had to explain to her my people never colonized anything
the autism

Attached: 1519840600577.jpg (474x473, 16K)

I would of went a long with it for the fantasy

Attached: A14522D8-504F-4B14-BD71-D2DB9A67249E.jpg (663x804, 166K)

Latin Americans have a very loose definition of white. Spain is definitely white by normal standards and their bizarre standards.

umm akshully some stradioti served the spanish crown when mexico was invaded therefore all serbs are colonisers

No, Latinos separate Iberians from real Whites. When she says she wants a white boy she means a Germanic or maybe a northern Slav.

>barajas
>morales
>purebred blood

Attached: YBXF3eP5hF-6.png (300x250, 24K)

white means having whiteish skin

Love mutts

Attached: 15802183_365354803835142_149929478577979392_n.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

Exactly. Most of the people here think Latino white is pure Germanic.

I mean you can be an obvious mutt and still be "white" due to your skin

No, we don't.

That is exactly what I meant. The definition is very loose.

>purebred
>latino

I mean 'purebred' is a misnomer when talking about humans in general but holy shit lol imagine being that ignorant of basic history

ive unironically never seen a person that wasnt of my race (balkaniggers) so i find these people somehow strange and unsavory, and i also have anti short term relationships autism so i cant just have casual meaningless sex that doesnt lead to marriage especially not if the girl isnt at least from greece or inner neighborhood with exception of bosnian and albanian chicks because those are muslim and i dont wanna end up in a knife fight with her 15 brothers, as the local honor killing muslim customs demand

If anybody thinks they are 100% anything, they are probably wrong.

you are 100% wrong

t. Spaniard in Mexico

Latinas want this, not brown Spanish manlets

Attached: german guys.png (957x754, 1006K)

Some asians, maybe, not you

>'colonize my pussy' and i had to explain to her my people never colonized anything

Attached: LIMFAO.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Amerimutts aren't considered white desu.(in europe)

>Bullying Sikhs

For what purpose?

its rayciss to assume just because someone have aggressively aryan features his ancestors werent enslaved for 1000 of years or that his ancestors ever colonized anything

new worlder shitskin mutts need to check their historical illiteracy privilege, "nut all blue eyed blonds!"

I live in a mutt country so whatever

did you at least SERB her pussy though?

why does this shit always happen on trains

jews

no, i find latinos and africans and arabs unironically unattractive while i find asians too weird to have sex with
i am only comfortable around balkanoids

please colonise my vagene