JUST

JUST

Attached: 1533534216539.jpg (750x651, 189K)

Looks like SOMEbody had to be a great northern buzzkill and suggest that maybe killing millions of Yemenis wasn't such a great PR move. Now that little problem's been taken care of, time to celebrate with a couple of rounds of white phosphorus!

canadians btfo

Attached: kekky.jpg (399x385, 37K)

>Saudis expel Canadian envoy, freeze new trade deals over tweets about rights activist
>over tweets
God, this world is only getting more retarded.

>ok with saudis bombing yemen
>not ok with saudis arresting feminists

Attached: weedman.jpg (716x514, 147K)

>Be Saudi
>Let Yemen become Iranian puppet state
>???

It's unfortunate but even secular Saudis don't want a bordering country to become a puppet state controlled by their enemies.

Iran can stop the war anytime they want but they insist on playing the geopolitical game that leaves Saudi Arabia with no other choice than to bomb Yemen.

Our PM is a cartoon person

Attached: 1525469244934.jpg (920x380, 69K)

The middle east belongs to the Persians/Turks. Arabs have no right to exist.

Canada wins again!

Attached: 9klqkbthdue01.jpg (750x1334, 93K)

This.

fuck yemen

t.

Attached: 1517372622073.png (364x342, 14K)

good. the less those desert leeches can export the better. i hope they get so mad they stop flooding all western markets. that way we can just bomb them without worrying about any further oil shortages

>Iran is trying to puppet Yemen, we need to stop them
>Bomb Yemen

???

>Saudis ass mad that they don't have a puppet here like they do in the US

Guess the glowing orb doesn't work on everyone

Attached: orb.jpg (600x425, 40K)

>wah
>why are all these countries bordering me with a different religion upset that I impose my religion on them, wah
only sunni country arabia borders in jordan, most arabian oil is in shia regions

in a single year trudeau has pissed off the pajeets, the chinks, the americans and the saudis

Attached: 1520045408532.png (431x767, 277K)

She really looks like Madison Ivy

And fuck yemen people

Virtue signalling neolibs getting what they deserve.

Attached: 1516513342210.png (611x607, 393K)

>bomb h*uthi terrorists
>oy vey its like a yemeni shoah
i bet you unironically support the assad government too you disgusting shia hypocrite

why do people act like tweets are somehow less serious? it's official from the government. yeah so what if the mode of communication is newer? it still carries weight if the person saying the stuff is part of the fucking government and is speaking in that official capacity

Paki ragheads cant handle the leaf banter.

it isn't a formal diplomatic communication

Bow down to the Padishah, servant.

I fucking hate muslims but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Incorrect. The Middle East belongs to Persians, Levantines and Mesopotamians. Arabs and Turks must be exterminated.

since when did only the communication between diplomats start to matter? when you tweet, you're saying shit to the world and you're saying it as a government official. OF COURSE that's gonna influence how the world reacts to it. I don't understand why people trivialise the tweets. it's still a statement made by someone in power. obviously that stuff is gonna have an impact on your relationship with external entities

Oh no
Poor saudi
They had no choice
Lmao

ESPECIALLY yemenis

Hey Commie

Why should they let a neighboring country become an Iranian puppet state?

t. catalan "nationalist"

>since when did only the communication between diplomats start to matter?
>superpower by 2020
maybe once you're civilized you'll have toilets

why?

>words are meaningless
>even if they come from official entities
cringe and redditpilled

so you're saying that only official diplomatic correspondence can cause potential rifts

brainlet post

Quick rundown? What did Trudeau do or say this time to piss them off?

see

This is what happens when irrelevant countries start running their mouths and telling others what to do.
Happened to the Netherlands too but luckily our government stopped doing this

BASED Canada.

it would be hypocrital to be agains the bombing of yemen, when canada is against iran, like the rest of nato.

but your CHAD president is not afraid to stand up for his ideals.

Awaiting Sheikh Trudeau's inevitable takfir on the Saudi Government for undermining his efforts to give mujahideen safe haven to the Islamic Republic of Canada.

exactly i wonder why the canadian government thought they were important enough to talk shit without repercussions

what an absolute meme of a man

>when canada is against iran, like the rest of nato
>like the rest of nato
*ahem* Excuse me!?

>but they insist on playing the geopolitical game that leaves Saudi Arabia with no other choice than to bomb Yemen
Christ, this sounds as morally disgusting and intellectually atrocious as the excuse the Americans used to firebomb then repeatedly nuke Japan. Kill yourself mate.

>the daily wire
How fucking hard is it for you cretins to remain in your containment board? Go back:

Shut the fuck up, dumb weeb.

Americans were just getting revenge for Darwin.

Turn down the butthurt Kazim.

Saudis are bad but there is no reason they should accept hostile Iranian presence just outside their border.

also we've been jailing people for what they think and believe forever, now they jail a woman white knight Canada has to defend human rights lmao

Attached: browned.png (598x337, 457K)

I fucking hate Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Based Ethiopia

Word, God.

>talking shit to US overlords
lmao just wait and see what happens when you shit talk Israel and Quatar

These two countries power struggle is ruining the whole region. When I hear about Yemen and Souria, it makes me so sad. Israel too, fuck those guys as well.

based

These two countries power struggle is ruining the whole region. When I hear about Yemen and Souria, it makes me so sad. Israel too, fuck those guys as well.

Oops, double post. Sorry.