So in Europe you can abuse drugs and have to go the hospital and not pay a dime?

So in Europe you can abuse drugs and have to go the hospital and not pay a dime?

Attached: 1520998866603.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Yes because if people are taking drugs they probably have a lot of issues already. Driving them to bankruptcy might not be the best solution going forward, and anyway they probably can't pay.

I'm pretty sure in the end when all costs are taken into account it is cheaper for society to cure them for free. It's not for nothing than in Europe the cost of healthcare by patient is a lot lower than in the US.

>Be American crack addict
>Overdose
>Pay entire life savings to get taken to the hospital
>Get shot on the way

>Pay entire life savings to get taken to the hospital

And have to do more crimes to survive as a result. This is the American way.

>subsidizing the lifestyle of criminals and degenerates
interesting approach there
no wonder you have to work until 75

You have to pay for the drugs tho

It's a better system than what Europeans have. We're too soft on drug users

yep

What do you do with the mentally ill? lock them up forever?

this

>be a model european citizen
>cycle through poor, druggie area
>they are all on methadone and try to sell you charity newspapers, a job they got through an NGO and their therapist

>be a model american citizen
>drive through poor, junkie area
>car breaks down
>"oops"
>get robbed for drug money, shot by crazy untreated loonies, kidneys sold for more drug money

>drive through poor, junkie area
that's where you fucked up

you also forgot our taxes are less than half of theirs ;^)

*So in Europe you go to the hospital and don't have to pay a dime?
Ftfy

yes
even if you escape you can't get a job afterwards so there are no mental ill people in your job

seems like the real no-go zones are in muttland

>muh taxes
I think that if you account for pension and health insurance plans, not to mention having to buy a fancy automated assault rifle to protec yourself, it comes out pretty even.

That's how it is in first world countries

The goal of America society is to get the maximum of people out of the game by sending them to jail or putting them into massive debt so that the remaining people enjoy a better quality of life.

The goal of European societies is to minimize the number people left out on the side of the road so that everybody can enjoy the extra wealth it creates.

I have eaten like an American today, entirely junk processed food

My brapper is destroyed and my toilet is like a bombsite, death to America

The goal of American Society is for the white people to not be economically or socially burdened by the non-whites and other degenerates

>not pay a dime?
All is paid with taxes

as if drug abusers are paying shit in taxes lmao

value-added tax, oil taxes and a bunch of others that aren't job taxes maybe ....

>value-added tax

By the way this is the strongest argument for drug regulation. With 20% VAT on marijuana you could easily finance the health cost.

Of course.

Don't drop your katana Cletus

That only works so long as the majority of your population aren't subhuman

>20% VAT
80% in the tobacco here, should be at least that

Nothing reabilitates people and gets them off of crippling coping mechanisms for an already bad life like giving a good kick when they're down

>drug addicts
>people
top kek

>80%
fuck that, may as well stick with me dealer

> be American
> need some medicine
> don't get your shot
> get shot instead

Not completely. Over here they charge extra money when you need hospital visits because of drug abuse and alcohol.
For example a friend of mine was charged €600 for cycling into a canal and having to stay for 2 days because of hypothermia. If he were sober it wouldve been free

>Not completely. Over here they charge extra money when you need hospital visits because of drug abuse and alcohol.
lolno