Why are jews so based?

Why are jews so based?

Attached: 1620748_627738737300615_392132920_n.jpg (960x637, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccfDo7yTHr8
biblehub.com/judges/1-19.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat_elevator
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highland_Park,_New_Jersey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a woman's opinion on anything is no more valid than a dog's

She is not wrong

Because they are able to point out the contradictions of others without giving the slightest damn about their owns publicly.

Except instead of being a decentralized centuries old cult it's a few dude up top that rack up the bux.

> Jew trying to undermine Jesus Christ

Shocking

Attached: 1527619403455.gif (540x540, 1.26M)

Either grow up or fuck off back to Jow Forums. Religious cretins are not welcome on Jow Forums in general.

>Either grow up or fuck off back to Jow Forums. Religious cretins are not welcome on Jow Forums in general.

Attached: KZsmzGsp5M0bzbH6RfCSTxIUfLZisUUTTSOCihP6pcw (1).jpg (474x632, 90K)

Nice bait, but no cigar.

relax dude you might drop your katana

>mfw "cultural christians" who never set foot in a church

Attached: pepecig.png (273x184, 7K)

she's right you know
based jews looking out for us orthodox chistians

>relax dude you might drop your katana

Attached: 9F2D6352-0495-43C2-A17D-75A00E98E6A9.jpg (1273x955, 332K)

Well, she's not wrong.

>some jewish media whore thinks she can mock 2000 years of theological and philosophical debate on some of life's greatest questions

Attached: St.Peters Basilica.jpg (900x600, 143K)

Yeah but what about Judai-
>REEEEEE SHUT IT DOWN ANODDA SHOA

This.

Scientology is the most redpilled religion.

humor theory is also really old, so is alchemy.

>it's old therefore it's not silly

if catholicism is so silly why do jews encourage mexicans to invade the usa so much ?

Checkmate atheists

Attached: images.png (223x226, 6K)

>Religious cretins are not welcome on Jow Forums in general.
lol. Fuck off to reddit, newfag

Attached: c31c7042ad8339a34daf4bd504d2d7b0434a78c267494666ac2e499bd41af7ba.jpg (395x701, 45K)

Judaism is the most batshit religion

>life's greatest questions
>whether a Jewish war god can defeat enemies of the Jews who use iron chariots

>And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron. Judges 1:19

Jewish comedians never make fun of their own religion, which thinks it's normal to be motionless on Sabbath.
If they were a bit smarter they would do so, and shut up the dudes that say that they don't have the balls to do so.

based mprader

>motionless on Sabbath.
There are crazier aspects of Judaism;

youtube.com/watch?v=ccfDo7yTHr8

You're the newfag here really

>Let me post outdated translation, without sufficient commentaries and context.
Are you that moron, who is shitting up thread on /tg/?

Christian's don't even go to church or save themselves for marriage

See

>Jewish comedians never make fun of their own religion

Why do you lie?

Oh I know, like how it's perfectly legal to own slaves ( to be fair, that rule isn't taken seriously) and that whole penis ritual.
The point is that they shouldn't be bashing other religions constantly. How about making fun of youself once in a while?
Are there any Jewish comedians that make fun of their religion?

Haven't seen any, if you have, please mention them.

Not sure if she's aware that Christianity predates modern Judaism. All of their batshit crazy food laws didn't exist when Christ was alive.

Attached: 1525449698052.jpg (800x600, 61K)

>All of their batshit crazy food laws didn't exist when Christ was alive
That comes from OT, so yes, it did

Reminder that god does not exist

She is a Khazar and a whore tryingt to fool the Soyim, so don't expect any logic from her.

>people in the past were fully dedicated to life's grand questions and were super sophisticated

>crap in street/bush/bucket, rarely smell good, don't even know food can spoil if uneaten, literal incest, wars erryday over the name of a hill, smear shit in wounds, can't write most of the time
And I'm talking about the educated people who would bother discussing religion

Every single translation indicates the lord was unable to help the Jews defeat iron chariots.
biblehub.com/judges/1-19.htm

>which thinks it's normal to be motionless on Sabbath.
Thats tame compared to most of the weird shit religious jews follow.

t.Guy who lived in an Orthodox Jewish area.

>t. pop-history pro
also, Problems with hygiene began after Black death, since disease was also transmitted by water

Attached: 834425B7-D9EF-48F2-A136-6EB882E1F682.jpg (1063x812, 131K)

Problems with hygiene were acute in the 13th century when mass urbanisation took place

based and telling it like it is.

Except that it doesn't or you have comprehension skills of a 14 you (which wouldnt be surprising, considering that its summertime), while also ignoring comments.
Also, you didnt answer the question. Are you that moron who ruins threads on /tg/?

Tell us more

in israel elevators go up the entire building and then down automatically on sabbath because jews aren’t allowed to press buttons then

lil

Only thing I know is that Israel is dead on Saturdays and I almost stayed in the country because my flight was on Saturday and couldn't find the transport. Still, this is not really believable.

Attached: 9WtjTcz.jpg (258x195, 11K)

Nah dude I’m not kidding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat_elevator

>That comes from OT, so yes, it did

Not really. They don't follow the OT stuff but follow later edits to it.

>However, the 613 mitzvot do not constitute a formal code of present-day halakha. (See Halakha: Codes of Jewish law.) The most widely recognized code is the Shulkhan Arukh, written by Rabbi Yosef Karo (Safed, Israel, 1550). For Sephardic Jewry, this is generally the accepted code. Ashkenazim, however, customarily follow the glosses appended to the Shulchan Arukh by Rabbi Moses Isserles. The Kitzur Shulkhan Arukh of Rabbi Shlomo Ganzfried (Hungary 1804 -1886) is also popular among Ashkenazic Jews. Although it is often criticized, it contains an overview of the rules of Ashkenazi Jewish life according to the minhagim followed by Hungarian Jewry. This is why it is not accepted by all Ashkenazic rabbinic authorities. However, Maimonides did write his Mishneh Torah while keeping in mind all of the 613 mitzvot

So this was the town I lived in.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highland_Park,_New_Jersey

The Jews had an eruv installed. It's a continuous wire that allows them to treat the whole community as their home so they can carry objects within it and not be considered doing work on the Sabbath. It is inspected every Friday because if it's broken then it magically doesn't work.

Oh my
>Buildings designed by Alexander Merchant
>Fuckin' Merchant
I lost it

I stand corrected then...

They killed Jesus

judaism is literally just zoroastrianism with hebrew words tossed into the mix

No it isnt. Zoroastrianism doesnt have cancerous food laws and genital mutilation in it. More fire worship and feeding the dead to birds. The jews were big fans of cyrus though.

Are you retarded? And no I'm not the other guy. The iron chariots verse is well know, you brain dead mountain monkey.

>The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots fitted with iron.

>The LORD was with the people of Judah, and they took possession of the hill country. But they failed to drive out the people living in the plains, who had iron chariots.

>trying to find loopholes in what they believe in gods law
they are jews, after all.

Attached: shrug.jpg (384x313, 82K)

if i cut the string do they all go to hell?

based

Jews ARE based.
Abdul, can I get some more money? I inherited my grandfather's shoa trauma

Attached: 1460784949950.gif (400x222, 1.37M)

I want to throw my hot dog down her hallway, if you catch my drift. I swear Sarah Silverman actually got hotter as she aged, it's absurd.

It’s a joke you utter retards

Hi, kike, what are you still doing in germany? I thought Hitler finished you all off.

Of course man. Also here take those 3 high quality submarines, since the egyptians managed to sink an american aircraft carrier. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you now do we?

Yeah.
I am especially happy that the prime Minister and his close ones profited off those submarines.
I hope you're enjoying all the Africans using the Syrian problem to get to Europe, seem a few videos lately about how Spain is getting 2000 every 3-4 days just by boats and that's the amount they can find and Italy is getting its share.

Attached: 1458283737499.gif (1024x683, 1.95M)

Yeah sure man. These people need our help and it is our duty to do so. No way we could bother the chosen people with these goyim

Yeah over here meanwhile we're busy kicking out the 100000 African. Infilitrators we have.

Attached: 1493497863707.jpg (2560x1707, 702K)

what about the jewish infiltrators (i.e. you)?

She should be careful, catholics will be the majority of USA soon and we have much less of a tendency to be jew bootlickers than pr*testants