Born into a wealthy family

>born into a wealthy family
>will one day start benefiting from a $40m+ trust
>want to kill myself

Someone better could've had this given to them.

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

I'll take it

Me too.

I could help you kill yourself in return for the money.

PayPal me $20 so I can buy some food yo. And don’t kill yourself homie just buy a boat and sail around the world.

Stop complaining.
Buy an isolated house and start doing drugs for the rest of your life.

Fuck me I wouldn't have to work for the rest of my life If I had 40 million USD.

>born into middle class family
>invested in bitcoin in 2010
>sold everything in 2017
>invested in index funds
>get 80000$ every year for doing jack shit
Feels good man
What are you gonna do with your money?

timing are so good, so i call bs. you'd sell it all after like +100% gain even if you're pationed like a rock.

I am currently surviving with only 300 USD monthly.

Attached: apuchicken.png (1169x1080, 81K)

>What are you gonna do
Kill myself.
I graduated this past spring as a C student from a mid-tier university with a memetier finance degree.
I have no ambition, and I'm not a particularly creative person.
I never took an internship, and I have nothing which could be construed as prior experience.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (200x200, 22K)

Shit bait. Actually kill yourself.

I'm serious.
I don't deserve any of this, and I feel sick to my stomach every day.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

Having more money than a big amount of people should not invalidate how you feel, you are simply making yourself feel worse.

I had suicidal thoughts as soon as 12 years old and failed 2 attempts (I feel like a big failure because of that kek), so instead of being a fucking cuck and suicide while a fucking jew takes away your money.

Build up rage and frustation, use it as a fuel to your pride and ego, then refuse to quit life because thats like accepting a defeat, pretty much what every grown ass man do with their life.

Hope your situation gets better but honestly I dont know how it will get better if you are posting in a anonymous IB like if that would fix something, literally everything posted here becomes irrelevant in 2 days.

if you really already feel this way than you better than at least 90% of h*man population

Buy property in Ukraine and enjoy nature and historical places here.

Are you sure a foreigner would be accepted in Ukraine heartland? Especially since nobody speak english?

Would you be willing to help a poorfag on the other side of the globe?

post feet

Just take the money, move to some backward shithole and live like a king for the rest of your life.

West is very comfy, and many people here learn English, I see Americans or brits in restaurants all the time. Kharkiv has the best infrastructure but it's very modern, full of universities with international students.

send me some money. I will learn you how to be popular with the ladies
as long as you keep throwing money around, any slav will be your greatest friend

No, i'm dead serious.
Believe whatever you want but know that it is true.

Go to Mexico and do a bunch of hookers and cocaine.

You should go build cool stuff in American cities.

Attached: C8037754-ECB6-480D-845E-0CB64CAEE8FD.jpg (2560x1843, 821K)

Buy (You)s for the $40M. Just pledge to give everyone an equal share of the money. Even if you get 400 replies that's $100k for everyone. You're guaranteed to hit the bump limit and get more (You)s than you'll know what to do with.