Jow Forums

>Jow Forums
>ever enforcing this
Good one, new report system

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-171636_Clover.jpg (1440x2560, 487K)

Or the one under it for that matter

This post is off-topic.

there should be "an*Me outside of /a/" option

Hahahaha what the fuck when did they change the report system?

turbobased and vantablackpilled

I've been banned for this reason over offhand remarks about jews a couple of times.

Shitting on dumb goyim countries and people is perfectly acceptable.

Pretty based and redpilled system but I thought Jow Forums was the dedicated racist board and not /b/.

Common mistake when everyone here from the last 4 years thinks Jow Forums is stormfront/the_donald

>lolikon
It's called lolicon! Mods are cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: 9991.png (814x159, 10K)

WHAT THE FUCK JUST CHECKED ITS REAL!

MODS=GODS

>Racism outside of /b/.
Does this mean racism is not allowed on Jow Forums?

imagine what kind of virgin freak actually reports other people on Jow Forums

>vantablackpilled
Nice

Also, why isn't there an option to report proxies and ban evaders?

what's even the point of updating the report system? The old one was faster and mods should be able to judge for themselves what rule was broken.

Attached: lei av dritten din.jpg (600x641, 41K)

>someone makes a thread I don't like
>someone else makes a similar thread I don't like
>wtf ban evading samefag
Also Lachlan is the chemo this board deserves if you're referring to him

>racism outside of /b/
Fucking nigger mods are niggers niggering nigger nigger nigger.

>this post is extremely low qualit
this whole website should be banned

Saying nigger isn't racism, going on three paragraph ramblings about how ethnic group I don't like are subhuman ruining the world on /tv/ is

>Also Lachlan is the chemo this board deserves if you're referring to him
No, not referring to any specific person, but I've encountered ban evaders a lot in general-type threads before. You learn to recognise regulars of those threads by their posting style, so once you've seen one of their posts get hit with a "USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST" message only for them to return a short while later and continue on as they were you know they're ban evading.

From what part of russia are you?

That's difficult for me to choose.
I was banned.
But the monomaniacs were roasted, too.

Attached: tumblr_o5q76nHMTe1uddo14o1_500.gif (450x239, 1.14M)

In general mobile IPs need to be banned unless on a pass

Mhm, of course, every single person out of 7.6 billion people have their own distinguishable posting style.

I got a warning because I called Latin Americans seething monkeys

southern siberia

For specific Jow Forums examples, the "Cocks... Anime... Gaysex..." posters and that Portuguese poster who's always uploading pictures of his dick are obvious ban evaders.

There aren't 7.6 billion people posting as regulars in one specific general thread on Jow Forums.

Lol

Attached: Untitled.png (846x340, 60K)

So you didn't get hit for "Racism outside of /b/" but rather "This post is extremely low quality".

Could help deal with avatarfags. If a mod isn't a participating regular in the board then they wouldn't recgonise their avatars so reporting one of their posts could look harmless to the mod meaning he wouldn't do anything

Same problem exists for ban evaders but there's no option to report that in the new system. What are you supposed to do when you spot one?

this so much

i never did before but i today have been having fun spamming my report button for just about half the posts on Jow Forums, i bet everybody is reported by now

Attached: NIME.png (500x1200, 315K)

if you like requiring a loicence for your opinions, maybe you should fuck off to britain/germany and talk to people irl
the whole point of int is having an authentic, unfilthered, true conversation with people
if i wanted a heavily thought policed talk i could go to literally anywhere but here

Just how much of a cuck you have to be to report other people?

Report them for what other rule they're breaking I suppose or just use the evading filter option

I only report underage for shit and giggles. I also tried to report someone who was flooding a thread for hours on end but nothing the fuck happened. Maybe things will change now.

It's enforced for Japan and Israel.

Don't put me in the same class with them.

We get it, you're 13

Don't put me in the same class with

Welp, Jow Forums has done it. We've finally hit rock bottom, haven't we?

The only countries with culture.

Alternatively, you could fuck off forever.

Attached: 1390651057909.png (880x131, 12K)

Did you see that post of Hiro officially inviting reddit over here? This site died the moment moot left

Maybe, but that wasn't rock bottom. When Jow Forums starts actively censoring posters' opinions are we at the bottom, and I'm thinking this is it.

>be a butthurt trumptard
>cry to the mod every time someone doesnt' agree with you
Fucking faggots

Attached: tumblr_inline_one2jbdNT41rc44di_540[1].jpg (540x360, 54K)