Does Transylvania belong to Hungary or Romania?

Does Transylvania belong to Hungary or Romania?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3694x2078, 1.46M)

to romania
trianon was too light the romanians should have taken everything east of balaton

This
>inb4 asshurt mongols

It belongs to whatever country held it longer

Romania

Hungary, no matter what any other Romanian idiots say.

To be more precise, Transylvania should have never been given to Romania. However, now that it’s been completely Romanianised, the last bastion of true Hungarian culture, the Székely Land, should be given autonomy at last.

Austria

>Transylvania
It belongs to its homogeneous German inhabitants

i dont give a shit its a pisspoor impoverished place apart from Kolozsvár

Hungarians and Romanians are both Slavs after all

Now that’s some next level bait!

He just doesn't want to get assraped by the EU.

it should be an independent duchy

This

>To be more precise, Transylvania should have never been given to Romania. However, now that it’s been completely Romanianised,
this
there's virtually no difference between transylvania and w*llachia at this point. it's amazing how a bunch of gyppos were able to ruin such a prosperous land in such a short time.

I think you mean Cluj-Napoca

I think you mean Klausenburg.

Where is "irredentism is a mental illness" poster

Translyvania belongs to AUSTRIA

Like most of Romania it belongs to Holzindustrie Schweighofer, OMV, E.ON SE .... "States" don't matter anymore.

nemtudom btfo

God I wish my city came into possession of the BASED FINO-UGRIC RACE again

>aea nincs magyar kedves barátnője mellettem

IT
BELONGS
TO
KOREA
DOKTO, TOO

Now to be fair that castle was built for Romania.

Transilvanija je Srbija

It belongs to whoever country from the both is less gypsy, and given that it's Hungary and Romania it's pretty contested

it's also not in Transylvania
finally someone talking sense

I'd argue that certain portions should have been made either independant or part of the Kingdom of Hungary along ethnic lines, but at this point it's way too late to change anything, most of the minorities left, were resettled or got slowly bred out over a few generations. Not to say there isn't a székely or szász population anymore, but it's nowhere near the level and presence it once had

I'd say it's probably Romanian for the foreseeable future, development has been going on for a while and the EU probably won't let the borders of significant countries be changed in such a major way anyway

Romania.

TRANSYLVANIA E ITALIA, NON ROMANIA, NON UNGHERIA!

It should be independent

All land belongs to NVMAD BVLLS

Transylvania je Pennsylvania

>crying_cat.jpg

Attached: pills.jpg (800x450, 132K)