Going to fuck my gf in the ass tonight

>going to fuck my gf in the ass tonight
feelsgoodlads. Seriosly, how does it feel being a khv? Why haven't you exit life yet?

Attached: 4235234.png (709x462, 660K)

hope I guess
although that's slowly fading

whats the deal with fucking ass? Very few girls are willing to do that and its sounds disgusting to ram your peepee into literal shitpipe. Does feel that much better? Or is it about the domination aspect?
t. my gf says her pooper is no-go zone

what's the point of gfs? grills are annoying a fuq

>whats the deal with fucking ass?
Then he can pretend it's a man.

Congrats Hamid, don't forget to slap her head while she's sucking you off and spit on her. White sluts love that shit.

t. fucked 3 bitches

That's not how you spell boyfriend

Because life is alright, i get to go hunting every so often.
And theres alcohol.
Even though i have far from eveything, I’m sure something is better than nothing.

Obvious jelly.

the secret is to not take them too seriously and just have fun with them. Basically deal with them like with kid. If you start taking their drivel seriously, you will be fucked

Attached: manginas.jpg (984x554, 113K)

but kids are annoying too

But I'm not a virgin.
I hope you provide your gf with kara boga cock

Attached: 17.jpg (342x245, 47K)

I'm in the same boat, i din't get it

wanna get fucked shlomo ? asking unironically

but theyre fun when you fuck them. same as woman

Attached: bueno.jpg (600x607, 72K)

BASED

I fuck cute boys, I don't get fucked.

Attached: 1526487007640.jpg (271x186, 10K)

>inb4 100 replies

This.

Attached: 1384698875599.jpg (640x480, 40K)

t. bottom fag

come on moshe i know you want it, just ask for it.

gf was horny as fuck yesterday, wanted me to go rough on her, so i was about to fuck her in the ass, but while fingering to strech her out a bit i felt a gigantic turd about 12 cm from the rim so that plan wasn't going to work out well xDDD

not a khv but my penis is 15cm and thin

Attached: dick.jpg (1031x740, 177K)

stop this forced meme, Magyar. It will never be funny

Can you add to that infographic an average kara boga with a 24x17 cm?

Attached: 1402467895365.png (297x300, 9K)

I don't meme
no

Kek you did it again.

Kys disgusting normie

so you just ram it in her pooper whenever you feel like it? dont you at least send her to wash her ass before the act?

why didnt you eat it faggot?

nah, probably once a week or so. it takes her a couple of days to "recover" and i don't want to completely destroy her anus lol. she keeps it very clean. pretty basic shit for grills tbf.

>basic shit for grills
Not really I mean other than showering and washing with soap and wiping with toilet paper they don't clean more than that.
For clean anal you use a douche to put water inside to clean it from any remains.

>douche
huh, i always wondered what that thing was called in english
anyway, yeah, if we're at home she uses that, if it's spontaneous like while on a trip or outdoors there's not much to do other than take a poop prior. there will be remains, but hey, what do you expect!? :D

>gf

kys dyke

If she uses it you're pretty good.
Yeah douche is a weird word because it's used for a short for douchebag.
What's weirder is that in Hebrew the word in the same way means a quick shower because it's taken from the French word doccia which means plumbing
Weird stuff...

>French word doccia
It's already douche in French, but might be doccia in Italian.

definitely the domination desu

Confirmed

I hope she shits on your dick.

normie btfo

In the dictionary here it says French

Attached: .jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Douche is still the French root. It means shower here, but in their perversion, anglos made it about buttstuff.

It's honestly fucking agonising thinking about the fact that i will never have a girlfriend in my entire life.
Usually it doesnt feel that bad because i dont think about it but then you made this thread.
Fuck off cunt

Attached: 1530048502011.jpg (468x323, 17K)