What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: 499px-Occitanie_in_France_2016.svg.png (499x480, 80K)

The Pyrenees >>>>>>>>> The Alps without contest

I don't know why foreigners prefer the Alps to the superior Pyrenees.

A bunch of retards who thinks they are superior to the rest of France because they are the only one to be 'authentic'.

>A bunch of retards who thinks they are superior to the rest of France
Do they?

because Africa begins at the Pyrenees

Islam

There are more Belgian tourists in the Pyrenees than the Alps.

Yes but I could say that about any region in France. That's just French behavior.

Cassoulet, mostly.

yes, we like to go on safari

Attached: Nigger zoo.jpg (403x403, 38K)

Why not just go to Brussels or Antwerp then?

There's not much whites there. They go on Safari to see white people actually.

Basado, the world changed a lot in only 2 generations because of the boomers.

>ondertussen in Nederland

plaatje vergeten

Attached: Turkey or Netherlands.jpg (780x438, 128K)

Occitans and Catalans, they should break free from the Frankish chains soon.

I live here. Every summer half of france come down here for the sun and beach. It comes with its fair share of retards and tourists that take my region for granted (fucking parisians i hate you because you think you're better than averyone).

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Attached: 1533635400933.png (499x480, 88K)

How does Montpellier compare to Toulouse and Marseille? I heard someone say that either Montpellier or Toulouse are stereotyped as a very boring city

Well I never went to Toulouse but I plan to for my studies and it's very industrial because of all the plane construction there. Marseille is a huge and old city that has a very long history. It's very
populated and there's a lot of crimes there (not as much as in Paris).
Overall, the 3 of them are very interesting to me.

Montpellier beeing the best of the 3 of course :^)

Beautiful countryside in Lozère.

L'autre gueux qui insulte Paris.
Va niquer ta grand mère, narobonnoïde, sans nous vous êtes rien.

Looks like I was right :

C'est toi qui te sent supérieur connards. Fatigué des couillons comme toi qui revendique constamment que chez eux c'est mieux qu'ailleurs.

here you can see the retarded parishit that will insult everyone for no reasons.

I NEVER said my region was better, but you all seems to think so.

>I NEVER said my region was better, but you all seems to think so.

You said that Parisians pretend they're better when this is the exacte opposite.
You're the kind of retard who always claim to be superior for a reason or another.

I admit I should have said parisian *tourists*, but I stand by everything else. I meet a lot of tourists in my work and parisians always are insufferable with a huge ego. They seem to think everybody else is supposed to serve them, as they are "from Paris". fuck em

I have never heard a Parisian says that he is better than someone from the rest of France. All of this come from your own inferiority complex.

chez moi c'est mieux qu'ailleurs

Attached: 1466264115730.png (352x116, 64K)

t. ailleurs

Attached: 1533559846705s.jpg (111x125, 2K)