Hey user, your sister told us you talk to people online from all over the world?? that must be sooo cool...

>hey user, your sister told us you talk to people online from all over the world?? that must be sooo cool, please tell us a bit more about it

Attached: hi anon!.jpg (640x426, 61K)

stop laughing at me you fucking whores

yes there's a website called Jow Forums which has international sub-forum and there you can meet many funny people like ikibey, 15cm hungarian, lachlan and others feel free to join us

SNEED'S SEED AND FEED (FORMERLY CHUCK'S).

Attached: 1533138279536.jpg (960x679, 98K)

Attached: 1533376142133.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Attached: 1533376206881.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Attached: 1533376270545.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I told my sister about Sheikh and what happend to him

Attached: 1520782439105.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

i dont understand this meme

HOLY MOTHER OF BASED

THAT'S SO FUCKING BASED

Attached: sneedin.gif (800x400, 162K)

let me guess
these slant eyed mongoloids are from northern europe

Can someone tell me which one is Sneed and which Chuck? Or is Chuck not there anymore since he sold the store?

>w-well indians need to poo in loo..

It's a fun place to laugh about the silly things happening in current affairs around the world and masturbate to illustrations of little girls.

Attached: 11-6.jpg (1500x2070, 512K)

>and masturbate to illustrations of little girls.
no we don't, kys

We talk about what ethnicity Rurik was but I don't expect f*Moids like you to understand anything about that you fucking whores!

You don't because you're a piece of shit normalfag who needs to fuck off.

based straya I love you

Attached: 88ad0502b3dbf5b0a5f4bfe78f25cc10614f8f9c74f34f908798e866bd90e3ed.png (457x324, 93K)

Have these girls never heard of the internet before?

>so its like facebook?

WHich one of these would be my sister? This is important.

they all look mediocre and retarded so my bet is sweden
the ugly fat one who takes the pictures, but is never on them

Yes but for edgy people without friends.

But that means I have a female sister of that age, even if ugly. Good enough, I tell them to get away from my house and then proceed to fuck my sister.

checked
Very Impressive, Sir!

Yeah, people from all over the world call me either a monkey or a faggot it is so great.

"It's not that interesting actually, we talk about everything and nothing at the same time

Hope you guys have fun tonight, I'm gonna go to my friends later. Bye."

Literal easy mode to talk to girls

Y-yeah. There are forums where you can meet people from all over the world. Music forums, cinema forums. There are imageboards too, they're anonymous forums.

I always try to hide Jow Forums from people, but the hint is always there, I always go too far on description of my activities online, I guess.

Cuck. You know if you were like me you could just fuck them all and have your sister film it?

>ever letting a single person you know irl know you come here

Ok underage fag. I already have a gf so I wouldn't really care. Also no one fucking likes talking to basic women so I might as well go to my own friends. I don't care for women as Friends.

I wouldn't shit on the chest of my friend like I would have if me as an alpha were there

these girls on pic know more than they should

I had success hiding Jow Forums from people, the only three ocasions it was talked about by me was when 2 friends of mine guessed I come here (one of them is coming here too, I suspect) and the other one is kinda high IQ guy who knows everything about everything, so he guessed based on my talking subjects. The third occasion was when I was extremely drunk and high and let escape with a group of two guys and a girl.

I'm always denying Jow Forums for myself, it's an addiction.

>hey user, your sister told us you talk to people online from all over the world?? What a fucking autistic nerd. Don't you have a life?

FTFY

>ever letting a single person you know irl know you come here
This

luckily my friends don't speak english, so they don't know about this place.

they only visit /b/ and /gif/ to get some gore and for the YLYL threads.

they don't really know what this place is about.

This look like an sph situation

STOP DRINKING SOFT DRINK

Attached: 1532061811094.png (828x594, 108K)