WHITE MEAT EATING HETERO MALE is about to be fined in Sweden

maaseuduntulevaisuus.fi/metsä/artikkeli-1.280008

Swedish man dared to have a grill on his backyard and he grilled meat there.

This is forbidden in Sweden.

It happened in Ahus, Sweden.
The man is facing 19 000 Swedish money worth of fines.

Attached: 458203-jpg.jpg (800x533, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10372741/
munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/bmpbm8/ipas-are-giving-you-man-boobs
thedailybeast.com/the-internet-falls-in-love-with-ancient-crackpot-study-showing-ipas-cause-man-boobs
acsh.org/news/2017/11/01/man-boobs-hoppy-beer-earth-poet-says-yes-science-says-no-12061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: wings.jpg (1541x1600, 465K)

Fucking barbarian

Sweden is putting a stop to problematic borderline masculine behavior!

>Fins threaten a man because he was barking, even though there was a complete fire ban in the area due to the earthquake hazard. This is what the Swedish magazine Norra Skåne says.
>There has been a complete fire ban on the Skåne area since 25 July. During the ban there is no grilling.

>Swedish government is starving the soyboys
Good. Next up ban Korean 'streetfood' and burger joints so there won't be soyboys left.

Attached: 35b7fcd187f2d4d2fa017a8681deccac--hipster-beard-beard-tattoo[1].jpg (736x736, 115K)

>grilling is a soyboy thing to do in Sweden

BBQ culture is hyper soy. It's up there with craft beer and coffee 'culture'

He's Dutch, not Swedish. So it's "grilling is a soyboy thing to do in Holland".

And that is 100% correct. Every dutch male is a soyboy, and so every activity committed by a dutchman is a soyboy thing to do.

London is full of these 'American style' BBQ restaurants full of soyboys that pay 30 quid for some little piece of shit meat.

Attached: DdLE-X1VAAYc7nU[1].jpg (1200x900, 205K)

why is this headlines in finland?

There are parts of my country where you would actually get lynched for saying this. I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed though.

bbq, coffe and beer are soyboy stuff now?

No, he is a false flagging soyboy himself.

Beer is the worst of them all since it unironically turns men into women, especially craft beer.

Attached: soyboy10.jpg (600x800, 67K)

I for one am glad they stopped his tocix behavior.

>giving a fuck
Hello soy

He's a shitskin in holland and feels threatened by white masculine culture

>white masculine culture
You realize how sad it is when men with tits and beerbelly claim to be masculine because of the things they do rather than what they are?
>I-I'm a man because I drink estrogen ridden beverages and put meat on fire! M-My erectile dysfunction doesn't matter at all!

Okay Mohammed

Craft beer is just beer made with higher quality ingredients. Are you implying real men only drink piss?

That being said people who get snobby about their beer are insufferable.

I like barbecuing, but I agree with you.

>Craft beer is just beer made with higher quality ingredients.
Actually most craft beers (the ones everyone drinks) have far higher amounts of hops in them which contain estrogens/testosterone blockers. It's been proven that prolonged consumption actually causes breastgrowth and ED in men.
I like it too. I've been a butcher for a year or so and know my meats well.
Look around you. Most men these days are halfway through becoming a woman, so what do they do? They buy a Harley or some V8 car and claim everyone else is a faggot except for them.

Post an actual scientific source or you're spouting bullshit.

>soyboy10.jpg
How many of these photos do you have in your wank folder, user?

What? You really haven’t heard of it?
I suggest you Google it yourself. ‘Hops estrogen’ ‘IPA boobs’ all those combinations should give you something.

>We have identified a potent phytoestrogen in hops, 8-prenylnaringenin, which has an activity greater than other established plant estrogens.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10372741/

>plant estrogens
Do not increase estrogen levels in the body, user.

munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/bmpbm8/ipas-are-giving-you-man-boobs

Even VICE has an article about it. And the study was performed by the US government because they wondered why females working with hops saw disruptions in their menopauze and menstruation and such.

>Google it yourself

That's what I did, and nearly every article says it's bulshit. As for your own source, it claims that there is phytoestrogen in beer. No shit. It makes no claim that it gives you mantits and ED.

>"This phytoestrogen can also be detected in beer, but the levels are low and should not pose any cause for concern."

If we're posting vice-tier articles...
thedailybeast.com/the-internet-falls-in-love-with-ancient-crackpot-study-showing-ipas-cause-man-boobs

he got fined because of the risk of starting a fire and Poland dont wanna send us more firefighters :3

Grilling meat is very african thing so he could have played that card.

Attached: african-grill-steakhouse.jpg (550x309, 31K)

The same article that tells you drinking hops is harmless also states that the same estrogens found in hops are responsible for hormonal differences in women working with hops.

He couldn't go a few days without grilling.

acsh.org/news/2017/11/01/man-boobs-hoppy-beer-earth-poet-says-yes-science-says-no-12061

also women working with hops =/= men drinking a few beers with hops in it.

Are you actually surprised that women (not men) who spend 40 hours a week working with hops show more signs of a reaction?

women touching hops =/= grade A+ estrogen shot straight into the bloodvessels

You can't say all BBQing is soy boy just because of some trendy faggots.

because nobody drinks beer on the job at breweries

No it isn't but being vocal about BBQ is very soy.
Craft beer and coffee isn't necessarily soy either, but being vocal about it is.

>reading this thread

There is enough evidence out there against the man-tits theory that if you still believe it you are as stupid as a flat earther.

>being vocal about something you enjoy is bad

Spoken like a true beta male. Does the toxic masculinity trigger you?

I'm saying there's nothing more pathetic than seeing some semi-male tell others he's really manly for eating or driving something that isn't a woman.

how do you eat or drive women?

You can eat their ass or mount them like the stallion you are

I would argue that determining that someone is unmanly because he drinks beer and enjoys barbeque and coffee is far more pathetic.

My point is that as soon as you discredit something many of these self-proclaimed alphas think is manly they suddenly start calling you a soyboy as if they get their masculinity from eating and drinking manly things rather than actually being a man.
That's the point I'm trying to make.

And yet you were the first person ITT to call anyone a soyboy.

Doesn't that make you the self-proclaimed alpha here?