Why don't all borders have armed guards that shoot on sight? That would surely curb any illegal movement

Why don't all borders have armed guards that shoot on sight? That would surely curb any illegal movement.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensinformation.ie/en/social_welfare/irish_social_welfare_system/social_assistance_payments/residency_requirements_for_social_assistance_in_ireland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why dont you try to be a human being instead a fucking monster?

And besides, if a big mass of people wanted entering in some country, there would be nothing what soldiers could do, retarded

Border security is no joke. Surely a country has the right to defend itself from unwanted invaders?

Why do you care? it's not like someone would move to Guatemala

>Surely a country has the right to defend itself from unwanted invaders?

Amerindians are native to our lands irrespective of borders, wh*Te invaders are the ones who should leave.

Just asking the board what they think, I do not have a fixed answer I am curious. Why not have very, very strong borders?

a lot of Guatemalan folks would be shot by Mexican

Maybe eventually they would stop trying and get a visa?

>Amerindian
Niggers have more of a claim to the land than red niggets

Reminds me of that scene in Sicario.
Based Americans

Attached: sicario.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

They aren't guarding the border and the shoot cartel henchmen in the movie how's that relevant

Attached: pepe-the-frog.jpg (480x439, 24K)

They should have guards like this.
Cameras along every border entrance and guards that just go out and shoot every illegal

We should just bury land mines on our border like Chile did.

>Why do you care? it's not like someone would move to Guatemala
Pretty sure it's better than El Salvador.

You think illegal use checkpoints?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x419, 28K)

Most illegals aren't swimming across rivers and shit.
They come in with fake passports or hide in vehicles

in all fairness machine guns could stop a mob of people, it's an old lesson

>wh*Te invaders are the ones who should leave.
White invaders built everything in N.America. The natives were stone age savages when Euros showed up.

A whole lot of potential for international incidents and shitstorms.

lmao this guy don't even know shit.

The best thing possible would to have that on the southern border of europe, like building a massive wall filled with heavily armed guards on the greek/turkish border and order them to shoot anyone trying to get in on sighr

Why aren't all borders open?

It would effectively destroy the concept of a Nation State

>lmao this guy don't even know shit.
Most do overstay visas but we get a ton of morons at the border (mostly Central Americans these days) and that's not counting the drug smugglers.

That's a lot of people needed.

what so good about the concept of nation state?

A country that doesn't care about its boarders is a non-country, a shit-country that needs to die.

Attached: Wojak_gun.jpg (707x500, 71K)

What is your alternative?

Reminder that hard borders and modern passports were invented in the aftermath of WW1 as a temporary measure until the refugee situation was normalised.

Until every human tribe can shake hands and be friends, they need their own laws and homelands. Think of the planet as a huge zoo and nations as different species of animals; put them too closely to each other and they'll get hostile.

There was also very little in the way of mass transport

the border here is shoot on sight if you cross it

Why? What are you even protecting in Mongolia?

Based Temür Ulanbataar.

The free movement of people, services and goods.

It is the inverse now. They keep the chinamen out.

I meant to replace the nation state and national identity.

Why not Balkanize every nation then down to the smallest village?

because of China?

kek

Children, livestock, country from drugs. etc.

Chinese gangs kidnap children and harvest their organs. Chinese and Russian gangsters/bandits steal livestock. And drug smugglers sometimes try to cross the border.

Regionalism or humanism. Take your pic

Separate states will eventually become an outdated concept. We have one of the strictest border securities here, they shoot people and bomb them here. I wish they’d stop doing that.

>Having land borders

Attached: 1533630476433.png (710x577, 44K)

So city states? One world government? What do you replace the nation state with?

ITT: Young kids and their romanticized ideas

I hope you eventually grow up, if not you will end up as commie retards.

Just shut the fuck up.

Shut your fucking mouth, Mutt kiddie.

t. Antifa LARPer

If wh*Te leave, who would generate wealth in America?

Attached: USAracecontri.png (756x768, 131K)

Yeah sure, let's permanently man our thousand mile border with armed guards. That'll totally be worth the expense. What's with you and constantly making Jow Forums posts anyway?

why not just arm the border with sentry guns?

so same shit Europe deals with Blacks and Arabs?

>if a big mass of people wanted entering in some country, there would be nothing what soldiers could do, retarded
Yeah because untrained unorganized civilians are known to perform human wave attacks

Shoot at dozen and the rest will flee.

Attached: M249ParaGen2_1f72e2ff-e4ad-4b0f-a62d-f1208a41548f.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>solve unemployment and illegal immigration in one move
damn

Where do you think the government will be taking the money to pay these millions of border guards?

Pol posts? Ok I did shitpost one about pinochet, my bad, but what is pol about just ASKING what people would think if EVERY border was very tough? My country in particular makes this issue interesting to me. I am sorry if I am off topic or if I offend you. What constitutes a pol post to you?

Healthcare, law enforcement, the prison system, having to hunt for illegals within the country

These jobs would not produce anything. They are a burden on the state budget.

They would be a more efficient use of the funds already being spent to deal with illegals.

I wish people would stop just repeating rhetoric they heard somewhere and think for themselves.

Well this is the state of mind of an average westerner. Don't ask such questions, otherwise you will get such reactions.

How so? I wish I understood what he meant though. What is a pol post in your opinion?

You're dealing with redditors. It's a competition to out virtue each other and brow beat the opposition down by using labels.

Shooting border hoppers on sight will massively reduce illegal immigration. Simple as. If pablo knows that crossing might get him and his entire family shot he'll think a lot harder than if the worst that can happen is ending up where he started. A dead immigrant also costs a lot less than one you hav to track down, process, treat in a hospital and hold in a cell before sending back. Every argument against this is mental gymnastics.

The real reason for not doing this isn't cost (you just need to shoot a portion to massively discourage the rest) or morals, it's the simple fact that democratically elected officials cannot be seen doing outright cruel things because the electorate is too dumb to think in the long term. It's also dipolomatically unviable as everybody who has anything to gain will jump on the humans rights excuse to demand shit from you. I repeat, all you need to do is raise the probability of death to a level where the disincentive of dying overpowers the incentive of getting across in most potential immigrants. You could accomplish this with cheap ass surveillance drones and sniper patrols.

Not to mention you could just assign some army units doing fuck all burning cash by merely existing to do this and literally pay not a penny more than you already are.

>I wish people would stop just repeating rhetoric they heard somewhere and think for themselves.
You and me both. Did you know the law of many countries doesn't allow illegal immigrants (and sometimes legal ones) to touch a penny of social assistance until reaching certain criteria? I wonder why the far-right who just wants to have a honest conversation isn't mentioning that. In fact, they curiously imply the opposite which we all know to be false. If I didn't know better, I'd think they weren't arguing in good faith.

Why would we do that?
millions if not billions worth of goods cross our border each day. Also shitloads of people doing business or in some way adding to the economy.

Why halt all of that just to scoop out some hidden refugees?

EU citizens aren't even allowed to apply for welfare anywhere but in their own nation. It's another thing nobody ever mentions.

>Did you know the law of many countries doesn't allow illegal immigrants (and sometimes legal ones) to touch a penny of social assistance until reaching certain criteria?
Yeah I guess they just let the fuckers die right? The US literally has whole cities covering up illegal immigrants. Don't be a retard.

Illegal immigration could be prevented entirely for fuck all additional cost, it's just that faggots like you WANT it to happen so you'll find any excuse to sabotage it. If all those European ships ferrying niggers from Libya were equipped with machine guns to sink them instead, immigration across the mediterranean would've dropped to 0 way back in 2015.

Why cant we just print more money to make all the people rich (not poor)?

>built everything
*had slaves build it for them, then paid chinamen and wops to do the rest

Illegal immigrants are a burden on the state budget so this would help that. Plus it stands, the government gives benefits such as welfare payments and subsidised 3rd level education to the poor for nothing. Why couldn't they ask for something small in return like a short mandatory border patrol service? These border guards could also be easily drafted into the army in times of emergency since they would most likely have proper training. Any country that currently has conscription should definitely consider having some of these conscripted men serve as armed border control

>Illegal immigration could be prevented entirely for fuck all additional cost
Please do explain.
>If all those European ships ferrying niggers from Libya were equipped with machine guns to sink them instead, immigration across the mediterranean would've dropped to 0 way back in 2015.
Don't tell me you're unironically presenting this as your cost-neutral plan.

What a waste! The illegals are a valuble resouce that could be utilized is reseach, manufacturing, sex industry and food production. Once shot, their utility is limited ot food production.

Would require tens of thousands to guard the borders of even small countries.
The border between Sweden, Norway and Finland would be pretty much impossible.
99.9% of our borders are just wilderness, mountains and ocean.

Because westerners are brainwashed. They do not like to use their brain to think. They are thought to OBEY, never ask any questions because it may offend someone. He probably got trigerred because you mentioned "border" and "shooting" which most likely reminds him of Trump etc.

>What is a pol post in your opinion?
Here it is something that is not mainstream.

>and food production
Love me some prion disease

>the government gives benefits such as welfare payments and subsidised 3rd level education
citizensinformation.ie/en/social_welfare/irish_social_welfare_system/social_assistance_payments/residency_requirements_for_social_assistance_in_ireland.html
Not in Ireland. You'll find similar rules exist in other countries, but that doesn't stop the moral outrage in their respective far-right circles. You're worried about an overblown problem. It'd be one thing if far-righters claimed the laws aren't being respected, but they aren't even acknowledging their existence and I've got to wonder if they even care about what's really going on or if they're just repeating lies to push their agenda.

Because that would fuck up the border guards overtime.

Actually in Morocco, the soon to be refugees hide in the forests until they have a bigg enough of a crowd to rush the Spanish border and at the fence it's every man for himself. They won't try to cross until there's hundreds of them and always some will get through.