Mother says I have to get driving licence

>mother says I have to get driving licence
I don't want to die bros

Attached: russian-road-rage-fails-2015-rus.jpg (3000x1539, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/of4pAiMql0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my dad said the same thing to me yesterday.

I got a drivers license when I was 15 you stupid pussy

use public transport or uber

Driving is fun

But you live in America. There are two types drivers in Russia. Those who don't care if they kill you and those who want to kill you.

we are going to die

Attached: qnaENJT.png (380x496, 132K)

Are you excited that you will be able to make road trips by yourself in the Siberian wilderness?
You'll be alone, far from all the stupid people in the city.
In this world you can only be truly alone by driving to a remote area.

>public transport
>usa
hah

Lol imagine paying to Uber three times a day

Apparently Waymo autonomous taxi is starting this year in the US. I guess it's going to be a lot cheaper than uber since there is no driver.

Russian traffic must be absolutely frightening, I wouldn't want to drive there

most modern cars are pretty safe
if you can't afford one buy a saab
youtu.be/of4pAiMql0s

Attached: 371055_5141_saab_93.jpg (1200x630, 101K)

>road trips by yourself in the Siberian wilderness
Hmmmm

>Russia

Just buy a tank or something

I started driving at 14, driving my drunk parents home after a family party.

Only got my license at 23.

Why is US public transport so shit?

Whoa.....so this is....brazilian "culture"....

>tfw too retarded to drive

What's with russians and driving like suicidal maniacs anyway

got my license a month ago, haven't driven once since then

Attached: howard2.jpg (800x450, 47K)

>Get the driving licence and don't drive
There you go OP

Because the USA followed the opposite urbanization scheme as Europe.

In Europe, your muslims and niggers live in suburbs, like outside Paris.

In the USA, our niggers live in the cities and whites/asians commute via car into the city.

There's no point in investing heavily into public transit when it would primarily benefit worthless unemployed/unemployable people.

just drive you lazy ass. its not that hard

get a bike if you don't live in the middle of nowhere

But literally all public transport networks in europe was built before any immigrants was here, so while it might apply now, it didnt when it was constructed.

>countless dashcam videos of retarded overtaking and not using the brakes

Are they all constantly drunk or what

>But literally all public transport networks in europe was built before any immigrants was here,
You seem to underestimate the colonial period of France and the UK, the two European countries to have "modern" public transport

>not learning to drive early

kys fag

>your muslims and niggers live in suburbs, like outside Paris.

Yes but somehow they all converge on Paris during the day.

same, except it was 2 years ago

80% of fatal crashes take place on wrong side of the road, don't do stupid shit and You're gonna be good.

Gib me a panzer 38t plz

Attached: 7FA78BF9-79C0-4514-9847-0130D2F72ABE.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Getting a driver's license is a rite of passage for most people. You would be looking forward to it if you weren't a giant beta pussy.

That car clearly misjudged and overtook at a stupid moment

>There's no point in investing heavily into public transit when it would primarily benefit worthless unemployed/unemployable people.

Attached: 14553881292.jpg (5000x5000, 508K)

can't you get a priest to bless you car ?
that way you wouldn't die because God would always be by your side on the passenger seat

Attached: XVM500924b4-acfc-11e6-99c1-670b6014df8c.jpg (2040x1358, 424K)

No, we only have T-72 and BTR for sale today

Attached: pepe_family.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

See
Also having half of cars with steering on the right helps to keep percentage up.

we didn't have slaves or colonials walking around in the hundred of thousands, idiot

>Also having half of cars with steering on the right helps to keep percentage up.
Mate we're one of the safest countries to drive in so that's a load of shit.

Attached: car.png (1086x669, 50K)

You do realize Russia drives on right side like Europe but imports lots of JDM cars with driver right side when they should use left side as Europeans to be safe as you...?

I actually have a bike which I'm afraid to drive on roads because people here are fucked in head

It does not work in most cities here
>-20C every winter
>get a bike

will there ever come a time when a driver's license isn't some idiotic staple of manhood?
it is legit expensive here and if I'd get to use it a couple of times per year (which would entail even more expenses) it'd be a lot
and yet all the normies and insecure shits are all like "OMFG YOU DONT HAVE A LICENSE WOW HOW JUST LIKE OMAGAWD"
>do you?
>YEA BRO OFC
>do you have a car?
>HAHA NAH WHY WOULD I NEED ONE KEK
>do you have a car from work..?
>LOLNO IM NOT SOME MANAGER
>so why do you have a license?
>YEA LIKE HUH I GOT IT AT 18 IT WAS EASY BRO
>yea but when was the last time you drove?
>NAH LIKE HEH NEVER REALLY HAD TO Y'KNOW
>every fucking time
>mfw

Attached: 1493358533607.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I rode my bike to work every day this winter and we had those temperatures and worse.

Get some decent biking clothes and the only problem is that your throat hurt a bit.

>doesn't want to die
>lives in Russia

See, there's the problem in the first place.

Get a dash cam first

>live in Russia
>doesn't want to die
How can you be raised up as such a weakling in Russia? Why haven't school or bear killed you yet?

modern cars are botnet scams where repairs are locked behind a paywall and have many unnecessary annoying sensors that make loud beeping noises

buy a well equipped 90's car instead that's got gimmicks up to cruise control but nothing more and enjoy the comfy experience, you can get higher class old cars for cheaper now instead of a new shitbox

Don't worry, so long as you don't live in R-

oh

You'll be fine. I hear Russians are great drivers, so there's nothing to worry about.

You can't trick me Sven, I know you have them but you only sell them to Krauts.

Attached: 1525456393699.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>Get some decent biking clothes and the only problem is that your throat hurt a bit.
Nah, you have to be really careful about ice as well. I know someone who slipped on ice while riding a bike and they fell so hard that they smashed their helmet and broke their femur. They needed a plate in their leg and they still walk with a limp to this day.

Was he one of those spandex wearing dudes that go like 50kph on their bikes or just a casual biker?

>mother says I have to get driving licence
For what? Are you going to work as a driver?

More like the former I guess, but IIRC they weren't going fast at the time when it happened.

Why are Europeans so terrified of adulthood? They don't want to move out, they don't want to get driver's licenses. These are things we actually look forward to in North America.

That's because you just can't get anywhere without a car in North America.

On the drive to my school exams, my mother's car was hit by a big lorry. The back of the car was crushed in. I remember my little brother was going to come for the journey but decided against it at the last minute. He would be dead or seriously injured if he did. I ran the 2km to the exams after the car accident. But soon after my parents forced me to take the prevision driver's test. I never understood it. I was almost killed as a baby as my father's car was hit and spun 180°. I've witnessed serious car accidents with the "Jaws of life" tool being used to cut open the top to free elderly passengers. My cousin was hit by a drunk driver a few years back.

I still don't drive today at age 27yo.

Attached: IMG_20180801_165206.jpg (400x590, 53K)

you must not use any salt on your roads?
my brand new (when I bought it) 2008 toyota tundra is totaled because of all the frame damage from rust and I barely sold it for 1k to some parts scrapper.
Though to be fair we do salt our roads way too much.

The average car in this country is still to this day from the 1990's at least up until very very recently, we have the oldest car stock in Europe

They salt the big main roads through the country a lot but I live in the countryside so there's plenty of smaller roads that don't get that kind of attention

And you should never trust it. Notice how companies like Google have been working on self driving cars for 10 years now but still aren't prepared to release one publicly?

That's because it takes a lot of time to perfect it.

These retarded taxi companies are ramming through self driving cars with a fraction of the research and it's fucking dangerous because they're filled with flaws. Look at that Uber car that killed that woman, it hit her because Ubers self driving cars don't enable emergency braking if someone is in the drivers seat, even if that person may not be paying attention. This is the kind of retarded design that these taxi companies are causing by rushing unfinished shit to market just to save a buck by not paying a driver.

>I have to do this completely normal thing
>but I find it oddly dangerous/bad/difficult
>but I think that's normal and something else, not me, must be wrong
>I hope I never get people calling me autist because of this because that's clearly not my intention
>I honestly think nothing is wrong with me

Attached: 1437092707333.png (400x380, 88K)