I recently (several weeks ago) got prescribed zoloft (25 mg - low dose to treat anxiety) I do realize that it takes...

I recently (several weeks ago) got prescribed zoloft (25 mg - low dose to treat anxiety) I do realize that it takes several months to take full effect, but I find benzos to be so much more effective, I gues I can understant why doctors are apprehensive about prescribing ativan , xanax, etc due to depenency issues, however, I find them to completely allevialte my otherwise crushing sense of anxiety (and depression by extention).

What has been your guy's experience with these meds and would you recommend a benzo, or avid that at all cost?

Attached: 1530269263540.png (1884x1080, 715K)

I dream to try Xanax to fix my issues but I'm too much of a coward to go see a psychiatrist and admit I have issues.

mom forced me

Don’t have anxiety but I use Benzos recreationally. If you have the will power to not go over your prescribed dose then I say go for it. I also wouldn’t recommend daily benzo use. Your tolerance will go up and you will start craving them. Even with my somewhat sporadic use. 6-7mg a month for 3 years was my rough estimate of consumption. Seeing this thread made me crave one desu.

Attached: FCBFA688-3594-4F91-A731-7B2D103D95DF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

How you first appointment went?

at the beginning it was normal it's like you are talking to any other doctor but then he started asking embarrassing personal questions

I only notice their effect when I take a lot of it (in a recreational dose). Feels amazing. When I take the medical dose I still feel anxious, however.

Don't take any ADs if Doc advise you to they are useless crap.
But won't turn you into a zombie either.

I have no experience with Benzos, but they can make you really dependable on them.

Love benzos especially when you’re coming down from stimulant use

Attached: 5BEAABE7-47B9-44D4-A201-4998136E1E87.jpg (3024x3024, 2.99M)

America really looks like a supermarket for illegal drugs. I wasn't even aware there was a market for Xanax trafficking and you guys talks about it like it is something that everybody is trying.

It is something everyone is trying. Welcome to the Xanax family.

Only $2 a pill here or I can buy bulk off darknet and it’s like 50 cents a pill but I usually just buy in person if I’m fiending

Attached: 887A288B-F7CE-4011-BF8A-40B55BAB7DE6.jpg (1080x1920, 597K)

>mfw I take a green hulk

Attached: apu.png (1210x1190, 116K)

>6-7mg a month

I used to eat 10-15 of them each month. I'd sometimes snort them cause it would give me a chiller buzz.

>Why don't you have a girlfriend user?
These kind of questions?

Perfect time to start your career as a soundcloud rapper

Nice! I have friends that snort them but I didn’t know you could insulfate alazopram. I mainly only used them to alleviate negative symptoms caused by meth. Only smoke weed wnd drink alcohol now but goddamn if it wasn’t a good time.

Benzo addiction creeps up on you. Be careful.

This fuckboy hypebeast drug culture is so awful.

Attached: 1518893620070.jpg (903x1551, 441K)

Stop making me crave this shit jeez Ive been clean for 10 weeks
>tfw you drop the green hulk on your tongue, taste its awful bitterness and know in 20 minutes life will be perfect and relaxing

Be careful. Out of all the drugs I tried this is the one I don't recommend. Xanax binges are common, for example you have in mind to take one bar but then once that bar kicks in your brain unconsciously convinces you to take a second, then a third, then a fourth etc. And that is when you do dumb shit like drive your car, lose clothes, text people shit you should not text, pass out in weird places, etc. Hangovers are incredibly rough and addiction is very real. Benzo is rough on your nervous system as it is a powerful GABA-ergic, just be careful and ask your doctor to monitor the use if you think you need them

I took SSRIs and benzos for a year and a half. Took benzos on a daily basis, initially twice a day. Had no issues with tolerance or getting off them. Didn't become addicted and never craved another one. It's junkies and alcoholics who have issues with them.

>why doctors are apprehensive
Depends on the doctor, mostly they want to be on the safe side. The psychiatrists I've seen had no problems giving them to me right at the start and saw no issue in long-term use. It's my GP that was worried. You have to understand that everyone is scared of lawsuits, and that when medical professionals give advice, they're thinking of the worst case scenarios. They'll tell you that you can't take benzos for over 4 weeks, but realistically, it's highly unlikely that anything will happen.

It's like FDA saying that you shouldn't eat a pancake that's been out all night or a tuna sandwich that's been out of the fridge for more than 2 hours, but fuck that, there's no way you get food poisoining from that.