Are you guys really not joking when you say you're balding and you're not even 30? How the fuck is that possible?

Are you guys really not joking when you say you're balding and you're not even 30? How the fuck is that possible?

pic related is my hair after 1 year of growth, from a shaved head to the pic on the right (took it 5 mins ago)

Thank God for based Amerindian genes

Attached: KeK.png (1102x475, 905K)

It takes me about 18 months to get to right pic length

>hair length = hair density

Attached: 1532731156888.jpg (278x560, 61K)

my hair is pretty dense though, that's evident in the pic.

post yours

you look like a fucking faggot dude

that's fine by me randomstreetwhore.

It's not. But you have healthy hair, you both are just bitching

>let me tell you about your own body from 1 low res pic i've seen

yeah okay dude.
post your hair Indio

>2018
>actually balding
>not having transcended cutting your hair and shaving
jesusfuckingchrist it's like you're not living in [current year]

Attached: Untitled.jpg (480x640, 42K)

nice stache.
How long for that growth?

It's not evident in the picture you just said it's a low res picture you autistic fuck

you are one scary motherfucker

I don't know, maybe half a year, I used to occasionally trim it, and it's an about year and a half old picture

Do you have chaetophobia?

you have very good bear genetics. I'm jelly

ok post your hair

I don't have my phone here so this is an older one, it's longer now.

>bear genetics
lmfao meant beard.

Attached: asdd.jpg (761x1725, 340K)

can't tell if you have a beard or not but it looks like that's the case.

Got pictures of beard?

not really, you just look like a person who cannot be messed up with

Quite long but would've cut it off by now if it didn't took 6 years to grow

Attached: 1533668189460.jpg (1944x2592, 1.31M)

No in here, i currently have a short one and during the year i go from bear to goatee, i would love to grow a longer one but i'm not dedicated enough.

Play bass on my band plox

How can you tolerate long hairs in the brazilian heat.

Are you the guy who posted in a faces of Jow Forums thread a year ago and were talking about Chilean metal bands or something?

Probably. But there's at least 4 chilean posters into metal, the finnishboo mentally ill faggot, one guy from santiago, and one chilean from /trv/ that is more into argentinean metal. Metal and hard rock are fairly popular here, it's not that niche.

>notice some hair every once in a while in sink
>some parts of head slightly less dense than others
Tell me it's going to be alright.

Hey I used to be into Mesoamerican pagan BM when I was still a frequent metal listener

if the parts are random it's most likely due your food, watching it too much, stress or/and you don't stimulate your head enough when you shower.

What caused the South American metal scene to be so insanely advanced, even back in the 80s there was quite a number of bands that were revolutionary in their sound

Unironically the dictatorships and catholicism. While early metal bands like Riff were just reacting to the wave of music from europe and america the newer waves were filling some ofthe space that in other countries would had been part of the punk or hardcore scenes. Regardless of the political leanings of the members it was usually contestatarian. So you had tons of kids from a working class background that were just pissed, and had actual reasons to be pissed, catholicism also made all the anti-christian imagenery extremely seductive in the more catholic countries.

Similar to here. Everyone was buttmad at communists.

Germanic genes. Early thinning and balding blonde hair. At least I'm not a monkey.

>At least I'm not a monkey.
you're a snowmonkey.

How fucking long is your head

it's just the angle and because he's tilting his head m8. At least that's what it looks like.

I have a small think patch on top of my head, it's been there since 17. I noticed my hair getting thinner all over at 18, I had to cut my hair short my frshsamn year of college so others could tell it was thinning. I bought Rogaine in January, I'm 22 and I've got a noticeable widow's peak now.

>Rogaine

whats that

Its an anti-hair loss topical medication. It comes out as a foam and you apply it to your bald spot. I haven't noticed significant improvement, but I've not been good about using it regularly. I pretty much just use it instead of my old hair gel. It works well for very lightly and unnoticably holding your hair in place.

I figure someday I'll get hair follicle transplant surgery, so I'm not too worried maybe I'll wait until 24 or 25.

desu, last time I read about anti-hair loss medication it seemed like they were a very bad deal, it seems like some of them can even cause/lead to erectile dysfunction.

Rogaine doesn't do that, that's a different medication. Rogaine doesn't have any really bad side effects.

Started balding at the age of 17 but I don't care.

but you said you haven't noticed improvement right?

Why are you using it then.

That would be Finasteride or Propecia.
That shit is nasty.

If you're balding naturally just own it and shave. It's what I do.

Do you smoke?
(question for scientific purpises)

Smoking may cause thinner hair, not balding. However this can be easily countered with a healthy diet.

i have nice and thick hair but my hairline is a disaster, i haven't noticed any balding but i'll probably hit me in a few years