Why are Moroccans stereotyped as being sorcerers & witches?

Why are Moroccans stereotyped as being sorcerers & witches?

Attached: mourino1.png (224x217, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L051mmRM-D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in finland they are only known for producing shit tier hashish

but it's legal¿?

I have never ever heard this stereotype.

Maybe it's the satanic symbol on their flag

Honestly surprising

Because moroccan toilets have jinns in them

No, it’s an Algerian stereotype. A while back (like 4 years ago) Moroccan witches were kidnapping Algerian kids so they could collect their tears for potions and shit.

It's because we Moroccans have many witches in our communities, in Arabic it's called "Si7r". Morocco is famous for it's sorcery and knowledge of it which was spread by the Jews, most Moroccans who learned sorcery they learned it from the Jews.

Yeah I heard about this, also Morocco allied with Israel during the war.

>21th century
>people still believing in sorcery and ghosts
t. moroccan diaspora living in holland

The biggest Jewish community in Israel after the Ashkenazi Jews are the Morocco Jews. If i go to Israel I could communicate with the Moroccan language (darija) with many Jews there.

here they have the reputation of being massive sluts (wich they are)

hashish is not legal in finland

there's actually a funny story about hash trade in finland. the police chief in charge of the drug department of Helsinki, Jari Aarnio, was found to be complicit in illegal drug imports&trade, and after he was arrested there has been no hashish available anywhere in finland.

it's an often touted factoid that nordic countries have no corruption but it's complete bullshit. finland might be the most hypocritical nordic country out there

>Moroccan witches were kidnapping Algerian kids so they could collect their tears for potions and shit.
lel is that true?

Yes

Can you teach me islamic voodoo

Even the men?

>Moroccan witches were kidnapping Algerian kids so they could collect their tears for potions and shit.
>It's because we Moroccans have many witches in our communities, in Arabic it's called "Si7r". Morocco is famous for it's sorcery and knowledge of it which was spread by the Jews, most Moroccans who learned sorcery they learned it from the Jews.

This is crazy as hell lmfao. First time I've ever heard of this.

tfw no cute berber gf to teach me jew sorcery

Attached: Morocco-2.jpg (457x648, 75K)

why do you want to get into dangerous path?

Luerl

because of this

Grand mother saw some fucked up shit in the country side.

forgot pic

Attached: gsi-chp4-3.png (294x766, 21K)

Absolutely haram

Tell us more m8

here you can find witch curses every where in cemeteries beach schools (example of curse made to make lukaku not score against tunisia in the wc but it failed)
every tunisian carry something we call 'hirz' to protect us from sorcery

Attached: 1529708665330.jpg (960x720, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L051mmRM-D4

Lmao