Which country has the most boring history?

Which country has the most boring history?

I'll vote for Australia
>be australia
>british settle the land
>australia gains independence
That's literally it. I could have thrown that Emo war in, but that's not as exciting as memes make it out to be

Attached: AustralianFlag.jpg (2254x1861, 180K)

Denmark

I forgot to say that if any of you answer an old world country, your opinion means nothing

There are plenty of "old world" countries that remained as irrelevant, unwanted clay for most of its history. Specially in eastern euro and scandinavia, so you are wrong

hey we had a guy who stole shit then shot some cops and then was shot by cops

Yep always funny to see someone from a country like Slovenia or Romania say something something stupid about history or culture.

American history is much more interesting than the vast majority of the European continent.

6/10

Not the worst I've ever seen, but still needs a LOT of improvement.

Holy shit so did we!

considering there's only about 200 years of it, it's pretty impressive so far

>old world country
You mean those European countries that have different names and are completely different to how many of them were a hundred or so years ago?
European arrogance is adorable.

Your examples being...

People are going to say Canada, but:
>All the wars against various native groups
>The French versus English conflicts
>Settling the West
Are all pretty interesting.
I can't think of any country with an actually boring history.

Montenegro? They've just been sitting there doing nothing for hundreds of years. What the hell is their problem?

Attached: 1532091727955.png (435x360, 39K)

official history interestingness rankings
1. England (because the culture has conquered the world making it relevant for every human on earth)
2. Italy (well documented romans)
3. Greece (well documented greeks)
4. Germany - Francia/HRE spawning modern europe
5. Spain/Portugal
6. non europeans combined (china, india)
7. Russia
8. France
9. USA
10. Norway (vikings)
11. Australia
12. other europe countries

The eternal question.

Attached: me.jpg (1600x900, 166K)

Our history could have been more interesting if the separatists had the balls to go full Troubles back in the 70's when Trudeau Sr put soldiers on the streets of Quebec, but unfortunately the French are giant pussies.

The history of India alone is more interesting than all of the European subcontinent.

Open a book, Pajeet

Attached: 1200px-LocationAfricaEurasia.png (1200x611, 173K)

>Italy (well documented romans)
I don't know what foreigners are taught in school about our history, but there's much more to it than the Romans.

t.Rajesh Patel
No one except Indians thinks Indian history is interesting.

whatever you say pajeet
absolutely nothing, the italian city states are interesting but not as interesting as personal accounts of how Caesar interacted with fellow senators and their thoughts at the time

Indian history is so impossibly complicated I was never able to understand more than a few basic events of it.

angry little brown hands typed this post

I'll give you the run down
>Alexander discovers and conquers part of it
~ a long time passes with nothing happening ~
>UK conquers it
>eventually UK decides its not worth it anymore
>they discover the toilet but are yet to figure out how it works

>emo war
So that's what happened to them since 2009 or so, the aussies killed them all...

N-no! The Mughals were super interesting! They did, uh...

Attached: 1346205299780.jpg (650x448, 161K)

The written word has only existed a few thousand years. Humans have been around hundreds of thousands of years. Maybe there is some really interesting history we don't know about?

Attached: 1475732436900.jpg (686x576, 37K)

>he doesnt know about the shenanigans Ned Kelly did in the outback
>he doesn't know that one episode where the Australian Air Force tried to acquire its own nukes
>he doesn't know aboyt the conspiracies surrounding Australia and WW1

>he also doesn't know about Australia's fling with Maoism under Gough Whitlam that was aborted when the CIA and the Queen conspired to remove him from office

literacy only develops in civilisation, nothing interesting ever happened outside of civilisation

Vietnam

>be ooga boogas
>get conquered by China for 1000 years and become civilized
>kick China out
>do nothing for 300 years
>get invaded by Mongols
>do nothing for 100 years
>get invaded by China
>do nothing for 350 years
>get conquered by frogs
>do nothing for 100 years
>expel frogs
>get invaded by Americans
>defeat Americans with Chinese help
>turn around and attack China
>suck Washington's dick and ask for weapons to threaten China with after all the help China gave them in winning the war

A bit about the Italian cities during the 1400s to 1500s

>I don't know what foreigners are taught in school about our history
Probably not enough t b h. For a lot of history they're much more focused on England, France, and Spain here. I'm sure there's a New World bias there.

>be Vikings
>become Christianized
>lose wars to Sweden, Habsburgs, Britain, Prussia, Germany
>create Lego Blocks
That's about it.

t.Johnny James Chang Xueliang

Haha no way.
How in fuck is Australia on that list at all? Australia as a country basically has literally nothing interesting in it's history at all because it's always just been a boring stable colonialist state. The only interesting thing about Australian history is the fact Aboriginals have been here for 60,000 years and their stories mention the fucking ice age.
This is also pure eurocentrism, how in fuck is China, Japan, India, Iran, Syria, Mexico not on that list? China is literally the oldest civilisation on earth and has absolutely fucking insane history. The Three Kingdoms period alone.

south sudan because it's the most recent. Pretty much all history is fascinating

>this is what mutts actually believe

How do you know singapore?

>Spain/Portugal

t. moor

>American history begins in 1818

they were important because of rome/carthage, then the visigoths, muslims, reconquista, finding america, becoming a global power and finally collapsing
lots of lessons and interesting history to be learned

Here's all of Australia's history in one png.

Attached: 1533567776187.png (1000x1413, 728K)

Ned kelly?

People only obsess about the past when they have no future.

Ie. Eurotrash.

based and redpilled

the United Arab Emirates

>be small irrelevant port
>oil

Australia exists mostly because the loss of the American colonies necessitated finding a new place to dump Britain's criminals.

Not jap here but Korean history is boring
>be korean
>be either china or japans bitch until a few decades ago

The history of the Americas is unironically more fun than European history. Look at Mexico and the United States taming the West, look at the territorial wars in South America, or the Caribbean and piracy.

European history is fucking boring until WWI and that’s only because we showed up.

>European history is fucking boring until WWI

even Greece?

Westward expansion and exploration is fantastic.

Romania has dope history.

>European history is fucking boring until WWI
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

idk I always thought Greek history was a bit boring. Important, but boring. So many Europeans wars for thousands of years were people just chucked spears at each other.

That is incredibly fucking rare shit.

It’s not shitposting, it’s true. The coolest parts of European history, the Age of Exploration and things like the Victorian Era, didn’t even take place in Europe.

>All the wars against various native groups
Indeed.

Attached: Canada.jpg (1000x1142, 236K)

Who painted this I’m fucking dying

Completely disconnected from what we’re talking about but go off

>he doesn't find stuff like the Enlightenment and the French Revolution interesting

Who else, a canadian.

Attached: ohcanada.jpg (1285x1055, 1.7M)

Afro-eurasia is considerd the old world.

>old world country
Oh, yeah those ones that spent centuries running across each other's borders like bandits, fucked the women, stole some livestock and then half of them ended up communist shitholes for 70 years? The only reason the other half has any kind of relevance now is because the new world turned up in time to make a difference so you're not quasi-germans or commie cucks.

Your futures look pretty fucking bleak from this side of the ocean as you're being overrun by other cultures, again.

You know what, if it's so fucking boring why did you all adopt that 8 hour work day we invented? Australias history is as interesting as it is short, you guys just never bothered to look into it.

Different guy, I think he was talking about captain moonlight, who was eventually run down and hanged near Gundagai

New Zealand is less interesting than Australia history-wise.

Most Australians would agree with you on this

taiwan

The Netherlands only has 100 years of history anyone cares about.

the greeks are no way more interesting than Russia, France or even burgers.

because its objectively true. we've not been around long, done nothing particularly significant or interesting and besides the colony its just 10000s of years of abos squatting

Come on American history is boring as shit except for the cold war
At least there was some actual not purely one sided interaction with the Maori

I take umbrage with that claim.

Uluru Was Once A Tree Named Yggdrasil, Dragon Nest.

Bunjil danced and Bunjil sing, Bunjil named everything save for one thing: THE KILL.

Attached: 1505126551021.jpg (794x1007, 166K)

england is only interesting to the english
italians are the enemies of the Romans

literal chink has no clue about world history

And from WHAT memory of stone does GERMANY have?

Attached: 1521147579277.jpg (1680x492, 808K)

>China is literally the oldest civilisation on earth

Attached: pepe unimpressed.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Old world

>Finland

New world

>literally any fucking non-anglosphere country apart from maybe Mexico

Attached: ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS.jpg (1500x1098, 711K)

based and redpilled

>how is Australia on the list at all
Australian hands typed that post, that's how

>disparate colonies with different values and demographics each have their own local variations
>convicts, irish/catholics, political trouble-makers, abos, desert exploration and frontier settlement, gold rush, chink menace, etc. - all pre-Federation
>transcend unsavoury past to become The White Man's Land(TM)
>finally unite to sink the chink (look it up, this was the main reason for Federation)
>still a good boy and proud part of the Empire, help stun the hun in ww1
>yank influence growing
>ww2 slap the jap, but get conquered by seppo scum as a result
>downward spiral wherein we sell our soul to the american devil, the Empire falls apart, we get rich but lose something more important
>politicians start betraying our country to foreigners and communists, letting in non-Whites en masse, sucking chink dick for money and power, etc.

desu I think our history is pretty interesting. We are just about due for the pendulum to swing back the other way. I am praying for a genocide of chinks and darkies.

Zhang

>>>we
You're not one of us.

and there's nothing wrong with it. historic relevance is a meme. the average man only cares about being able to live a decent life. only autists are overly concerned with we wuz aryans n shiiiet

no it's not
only someone with brown skin could write this

>8 civilization on Africa
WE WUZ

France should be first on this list, stupid inbred convict.

t.imperialist

Noice summary lad, I find the bushrangers and frontier wars with Abos quite interesting too. Imagine being any other country but Australia and being mogged by a nation founded by convicts lmao

Attached: barry.gif (704x396, 198K)

>doesn't include the longest lasting nation from the cradle of civilization

he included Greece

This list is big bullshit.
1. France is not at the top
2. It doesn't include Egypt
3. He believes Charlemagne was German (what a stupid aussie cunt)
3. It doesn't include China
4. It includes Australia
5. It includes Norway

>Greece
>cradle of civilization

Attached: IMG_20180615_222805.jpg (758x758, 87K)

are you even white?

>he included Greece

Attached: file.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

>he brings race into it
Greece was not in the cradle of civilization you fucking idiot.

Attached: 20180808_004313.png (1440x1973, 974K)