Do Americans worship Trump?

I've heard Americans are faithful and worship trump since 2016.
Kill the mutant(Mexican), burn the heretic(muslim) and purge the unclean(faggot).

How often do you Americans worship emperor trump?

Attached: emperor of mankind Trump.jpg (646x720, 87K)

The ironic thing is that that trump serves others.

I only voted for him so he could appoint SCOTUS Justices.
If he does build the wall that will just be icing on the cake.

You love it don't you?

I don't even care about the man himself but his fangirls are making me want to leave the country more and more every day. They're a complete embarrassment to be associated with

he's unironically one of the greatest American presidents in history

t. not a Jow Forumsyp

Best American president since Washington

in order of importance its:

the ascension of his highness, the exalted god king and unifier of tribes TRUMP

the crucifixion

shark week

the birth of christ

Unironically, he is not the reason I voted for him. I voted for him for what he was about to indirectly bring, it's a new political wave and something (finally) is going to happen in our system.
The world's hypocritical hegemony will crumble down, lads.

t. Jow Forumsyp

(((((ruinous powers)))))

Chaos are the good guys though. Merging with the warp is humanity's next step in evolution. The worthy become immortal daemons while the unworthy are sacrificed for the benefit of their betters.

Go away Tzeentch

Why are trumptards always so angry?

This is the only based reason to have voted for trump. He will drain the swamp by virtue of his own severe incompetence, and give the next few elections to his somewhat more capable opposition. Shame about the supreme court noms though, especially kavanaugh

Attached: 1532529877440.png (1044x958, 174K)

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

But with this new autistic hispanic girl getting pushed by the media to win primaries, that seems unlikely.
Either way, America will either become the new world hegemon or it will fall flat like Russia in the 90s.

justice democrats are unironically based so dunno whatchu gabbin aboot

Yes.

Fuck these people for ruining a significant portion of Internet culture

Attached: 1533334754449.jpg (658x2487, 256K)

Most people here are sick of them, they aren't a feasible reality for the US.
If she gets to run for the dems I will vote for that orange fuck again until they learn their lesson.

"the internet is open" -hiro
Hiromoot said it, although I may disagree with the implications it has this is what we must live in.

Frogposting was always a trash meme only made worse and worse over the years

>Most people here are sick of them
wrong, even hilldawg got marjoirty vote percent

>they aren't a feasible reality for the US.
also wrong, bernie proved that in vermont

I really wish foreigners would fuck off and stop sticking their nose in our politics.

I like how he's trying to abolish affirmative action

>autistic hispanic girl
astounding argument
>I will vote for that orange fuck again until they learn their lesson.
It sounds like you really just get your political views from memes at this point

You guys are getting fucked over with that so hard it's ridicoulous

>2 hours later

>wrong, even hilldawg got marjoirty vote percent
You don't get it, do you? People didn't vote the candidate they like the most, they voted with the 'lesser of two evils' meme in mind.
>also wrong, bernie proved that in vermont
He couldn't even win against Hilldawg in the primaries.

>astounding argument
Thank you, cretin.
>It sounds like you really just get your political views from memes at this point
Like what? Wanting the dems. to win? Look, I'm just trying to get them to succeed the best I know how, I know you disagree with me but keep calm, it'll be alright.

>2 hours later
some of us have work, neet
>'lesser of two evils'
How does this imply that "most people don't think her policies are feasabile"? They thoguth they were more feasible than trump's

>He couldn't even win against Hilldawg in the primaries.
He almost did though, which is fairly unprecedented, Trump was the mirror grassroots candidate, but he had an easier pool of cnadidates to defeat if only because he was the only stand out candidate in a pool of the status quo. If repubs only ran kasich instead of a dozen people, trump would have probably had more trouble. anyway this is has no bearing on the feasibility of his policies. The popularity of medicare points to this.

>some of us have work, neet
implying I working all this time unlike yourself, incel

>How does this imply that "most people don't think her policies are feasabile"? They thoguth they were more feasible than trump's
Again, the majority didn't think so. Most hated both candidates, they just went with whoever was 'less' worse.

>He almost did though, which is fairly unprecedented, Trump was the mirror grassroots candidate, but he had an easier pool of cnadidates to defeat if only because he was the only stand out candidate in a pool of the status quo. If repubs only ran kasich instead of a dozen people, trump would have probably had more trouble. anyway this is has no bearing on the feasibility of his policies. The popularity of medicare points to this.
The point is that he didn't, and probably couldn't if he went against that hispanic girl (again, further dividing the party).

>misspelled words and sentences
Your Russian is slipping.

Not an incel or russian. Personal attacks and spelling are not arguments. You've yet to demonstrate how Bernie's policies are unfeasible, stating that he lost despite all the corporate odds against him has no bearing on that.

>Again, the majority didn't think so.
The majority may have been operating under a strategy of "Hillary is more likely to win vs the republican nominee and implement policy change slower vs a big risk of running Bernie"

>and probably couldn't win
I think his age is the biggest factor now as to why he couldn't or shouldn't run. He's too old and principled, the presidency would kill him.

>Personal attacks and spelling are not arguments.
Rich coming from someone who called me a NEET. You conservatards can't really help showing yourselves, can you?
>You've yet to demonstrate how Bernie's policies are unfeasible, stating that he lost despite all the corporate odds against him has no bearing on that.
That was the reason he lost, don't you get it? The way to win is to find someone charismatic enough and level-headed enough to make arguments that appeal to most of the population. Then work up from there.
>The majority may have been operating under a strategy of "Hillary is more likely to win vs the republican nominee and implement policy change slower vs a big risk of running Bernie"
Wrong: Most people liked Bernie more than they did Hillary, he was an adequate candidate for the job but it was stripped away from him by that capitalist whore.
>I think his age is the biggest factor now as to why he couldn't or shouldn't run. He's too old and principled, the presidency would kill him.
That isn't to say he wouldn't run, he still could (and if he did, he would garner support from his followers).

>Rich coming from someone who called me a NEET.
I bring the bantz and the arguments
>You conservatards
I'm a social democrat
>That was the reason he lost, don't you get it? The way to win is to find someone charismatic enough and level-headed enough to make arguments that appeal to most of the population. Then work up from there.
bernie did that and the more people that learned of his policy the more popular he got. He went from a tiny presidental announcement to being a close 2nd. That's rare, and shows how people are willing to give his ideas a shot. To me, a big motivator of trump votes was trump being a grassroots style nonpolitician. Bernie could have stolen that steam and he definitely would have won against trump if debating policy.

>I bring the bantz and the arguments
Oh, so if you make insults it's fine, but if I do it it's not an argument? Got it.
>I'm a social democrat
Yeah, right. Your posting proves otherwise.
>bernie did that and the more people that learned of his policy the more popular he got. He went from a tiny presidental announcement to being a close 2nd. That's rare, and shows how people are willing to give his ideas a shot. To me, a big motivator of trump votes was trump being a grassroots style nonpolitician.
Holy shit don't you get it? If he had won then we wouldn't be having this argument right now. I saw Hilldawg and what she was doing and realized it wouldn't work in this scenario.
>Bernie could have stolen that steam and he definitely would have won against trump if debating policy.
But you see, Bernie wasn't able to. Do you know why? He didn't win the primaries, and wouldn't with Hilldawg going against him. We need someone that appeals to people, a person that is popular and has that steam Trump had.
But it seems like we won't with the screeching of that hispanic girl (I'm not entirely against her policies, but she definitely won't appeal to most of the population. She doesn't have the same feel as Bernie did, she's kinda want we want but not what we need).

>Your posting proves otherwise.
Where have I gone against social democratic principles?

>Oh, so if you make insults it's fine, but if I do it it's not an argument? Got it.
If you insult and have no arguments, like in this post , then I'll call it out

>But you see, Bernie wasn't able to.
guess we should just give up forever because we lost once
-you

i like crudely racists better than preachy liberals
Trump >> Trudeau

I wasn't referring to that, I was referring to the fact that you are saying things that will divide us instead of unifying us. You're letting Drumpf win with your BS when we should be focusing on who can make us be together.
I had an argument, it was that we should focus on building each other up instead of going down divided. This new girl, she has divided many of my friends on these matters, and we need someone that will be liked not only by us but can bring back unity in the dem party.
>guess we should just give up forever because we lost once
Don't twist my words around, you filthy incel. I simply am saying that we must find a strong leader who is able to unify us and make us fight for a common cause instead of alienating the population from our beliefs.

From 1-10 how often are you depressed?

honest analysis is helpful for strategy, it's not divisive. If you think it's divisive, you're wrong and you're the problem, not me.

crudely being racist = worst preachy. live and let live

And making others be alienated from us is somehow helpful? We have to get a leader that can make people like us more, not one that makes us hated.
>If you think it's divisive, you're wrong and you're the problem, not me.
Ditto, but YOU'RE the one that's divisive on these issues. YOU want to make others dislike us more than ever, and YOU are risking it all for something that will in the end (and much like Trump) fail.

>And making others be alienated
That's not part of the plan, but naturally, trump voters who have distanced themselves from reality will not like progressive ideas.
>YOU'RE the one that's divisive on these issues.
How? Because I support the tried and true liberal policies of europe, canada, uk, australia? This is common sense and anyone who refuses to understand basic politics can gtfo

How is that happening?