Ive never seen a white person, how are they like?

ive never seen a white person, how are they like?

Attached: 1511834883887.png (741x568, 29K)

Subhuman evil creatures spawned by Yakub's malice.

This
If you see one look away

get out of your ranch once in a while, you surindio prieto manlet

youre not white tho

pinchi mesero negro y muerto de hambre northern mexico es made of spaniard stock

Depends on the white person; just like any other race.

l'm not claiming to be white, but l'm saying I'm richer and taller than you prieto manlet

they are often tall so make sure the noose is long enough

Attached: kkkracker served.jpg (523x600, 93K)

Their women are tall and have big tits.

then why are you claiming that if i go to the north im going to see white people? there's no white people in mexico

never seen a pure breed white person in my life do they even exist?

There must be "whiteish" people in Mexico, right?

Yes

l know a English lady and some italians so you can't say there aren't white people

no, not one

Attached: yonetmen_guillermo-del-toro.jpg (780x521, 91K)

>indio
>insult
fuck off newfag

based
we're all mutts here
keep sucking their dicks then i dont care
not mexican

>Del toro
>"not mexican"
he has done more for this country than you surindio prieto manlet nini who shitpost on imageboards and masturbate to Anime all day

i didnt said he hasn't done anything for this country, i said he wasn't mexican

They have pointy nose that doesn't get wide when they smile. A good proportion of them have no melanin in their eyes so they have colored eyes like green or blue.They are lightskinned on a white/pink/beige scale and their skin get red under the sun. They can have a lot of small orange dots on their face which is very cute and have interesting hair colors like orange, yellow and light brown. They bald early and their hair is straight, falling on their face. They are on a worldwide scale taller than average and stack a bit more of fat in their body, but despite that their females aren't really round.

6.5/10

stop talking about things you don't know,
keep jerking off to Anime vids

chilangolard surindio prieto manlet useless nini

Del Toro was born in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, the son of Guadalupe Gómez and Federico del Toro Torres, an automotive entrepreneur.[9] He was raised in a strict Catholic household.[10] Del Toro studied at the Centro de Investigación y Estudios Cinematográficos, at the University of Guadalajara.[11]

Nothern Whites have gigantic noses but make fun of semites and Italians for having big noses.

Attached: 20180808_011924.jpg (350x604, 108K)

HAMBRIENTINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A TRABAJAR QUE ESAS MESAS NO SE LIMPIARAN SOLAS... ¡¡¡HE DICHO!!! HAHAHAH

don't know hopefully i never saw one too

What about Canelo? He is a litteral pale ginger boy

>t. tomás mejía
go back to sucking ytoid dick i bet that if you do it for long enough they will like you some day :)
he was born here but hes not mexican unless i see an ancestry test where it confirms he has more than 20% native blood

Angels