Well?

Well?

Attached: 1530896425340.png (1003x541, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyeTaXv6o4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes Man follows your orders, no matter what.

did you really played the game

What is this crap? Besides everyone knows Jow Forums as a whole is more right wing and Reddit as a whole is more left wing. However, forums on both boards are all over the place. Neither is purely right or left.

Yes man is the fucking worst
kill yourself

right is the fedora cringe choices
left is based

Is 8 ch radical centralist?

well

Attached: images (9).jpg (383x383, 12K)

>Jow Forumstards and edgy right wingers unironically got tricked into supporting a literal Marxist historian because they wanted to be edgy
It's so funny how the game has Caesar literally tell you that the Legion's praxis is Hegelian dialectics.

Based

Mr House actually has a plan and can advance humanity.

>Mr House knew the Enclave existed and America wasn't a democracy
>Still tells the player that democracy lead to nuclear war
Only newfags who's first Fallout was New Vegas or 3 and goys side with Mr House.

Legion is a bunch of freaks and Mr. House is literally the same as Yes Man but you have to follow his orders and he tells you what to do with every faction

Yes Man is the best because you can fuck everyone over

whats wrong with hegelian dialectics?

ncr cuck detected
go get fucked by a brahmin baron mohammad

well?

Attached: w5lyhy0pide11.jpg (1392x2140, 406K)

You mean like his plan to not spend 200 years in a coma? Or his plan to trust Benny?

Mr House truly is right, if you side with Y*s man is just for your own vanity.

Is it bad my first fallout was 2?

>tfw in the end it doesn't matter who you picked because new vegas will get overrun by tunnelers

>house trusted benny
confirmed for never sided with house

I think he means Historical Materialism more than Hegel's dialectic itself. Although for the life of me I cannot come up with a real life example of either.

>Trusting Ulysses

Personally? Nothing.
However it's undeniably a Marxist lens from which to study history from.

>Besides everyone knows Jow Forums as a whole is more right wing
Jow Forums is not Jow Forums.
You need to go back.

Burned Man should have taken New Vegas for the Mormons

8 ch is basically a stormfag enclave by this point.

>1:21
youtube.com/watch?v=NyeTaXv6o4Y

>a bunch of tribals could take the legion and ncr

Attached: 1528429559496.jpg (338x397, 55K)

I joke about it being radical centralist because that’s where the commie Jow Forums is

Attached: 1523919959036.png (540x581, 71K)

I was born in 2000 and I watched all of those. What does that make me?

Is it even alive at this point?
What do they even do now that gamergate is over.

I don't think they got the memo that gamergate was over.

93 here and firmly in the 25 year old boomer camp. Kappa mikey was a good show though.

Wojack edits are the bane of this site, we should be more like /a/ and ban faggots like you.

The NCR is a corrupt massive shithole just like pre-war US. It will eventually collapse forming smaller irrelevant states that will be conquered by a new emerging power. The Brotherhood is on life support, the Enclave is literally dead, and the Legion can not properly function without a man like Caesar to lead them. House is literally the only option.

Attached: based.png (475x792, 490K)

Ulysses doesnt lie about anything though

Attached: 1526834474164.png (645x729, 80K)

House is lying to you. He only cares about his sandlot and nothing else. Each canon ending confirms this.

Are you implying Benny didn't basically destroy his plan for New Vegas?

I said "should" not "could". They were the only people with faith and potential to change human nature still...I guess you are right.

Oh no of course, but I meant in the sense that Historical Materialism is applying Hegel to History, not the concept of anti/thesis itself. Caesar talks big, but I insist Hegel cannot be used to predict the outcome of humanity.

at least he is a liar with a plan. Without House New Vegas as it exists "today" would not exist at all. Without house the entire mojave desert would be a massive reeking radioactive shithole. Even though he is a manipulative, self centered piece of shit who couldn't care less about the well being of the people, he still is the best option

You sure showed me.

ding ding ding

What would you like to see instead?

Personally I don't care what you believe in. However seeing right wing idiots unknowingly fall on their swords and argue with every fiver of their being for Marx's theories ever since NV came out until the present day never fails to make me grin.

Benny cucked house a bit, but it would only be a matter of time before house hires someone to take care of benny
Benny has no way of using the platinum chip, he cant get into the lucky 38 or even the weather station

Anything but Frogs and Wojacks, i'll even take rage faces at this point.

>we should be more like /a/
agreed

Attached: 1442779282690.png (554x657, 372K)

Which endings show this?
House doesnt care about the mojave, he cares about leaving the shithole that is earth and colonizing other planets

Mr. House's Securitron army took control of Hoover Dam and the Strip, pushing both the Legion and the exhausted NCR out of New Vegas. Mr. House continued to run New Vegas his way, a despotic vision of pre-War glory. The streets were orderly, efficient, cold. New Vegas continued to be the sole place in the wasteland where fortunes were won and lost in the blink of an eye.

This is what the Enclave tried to do with much more manpower, expertise, resources and and an extra couple of centuries but they still couldn't do it.

What does this prove?
Enclave were mega autists who only cared about MUH FEV, its no surpise they couldnt do it

Attached: 1529431486580.png (318x389, 304K)

That was the masterstroke of that conversation and Caesar as a whole. Very well written, and like you say it fooled a lot of folks!

How about Casper posting?

Attached: fatty.jpg (292x349, 26K)

>Enclave were mega autists who only cared about MUH FEV
Nope, read the lore. They spent 200 years trying to leave earth. Fallout 2 starts with them defaulting to plan B.

>have 200 years
>acomplish nothing
How the fuck did they fail that bad?

>The NCR is a corrupt massive shithole just like pre-war US.
There is no any proof for this beside the angry virgins who claim it.

Maybe underage

The developers at obsidian have been pretty transparent about it being in essence America in the 2000s under Bush. Hell President Kimbal is an amalgam of Dubya Jr. and LBJ.

>heavy taxes
>brahmin barons
>general olivers autism
>senators being bought out by anyone with enough caps
>government sponsored harassment of freeside locals
>plagued by raiders
>pathetic military

I could only name 3 of the shows on the right.

t. 27 yr old boomer

What is this so evident transparency?
All I noticed that their lines are overstretched and they can't support effectively the Mojave front. How is this corruption?

The cannibal quest on the strip showcases the corruption in question more clearly.

How is mortimer trying to convert the white gloves back into cannibals the NCRs fault?

My "zoomer" sister doesn't watch TV

I mean the conversations with the cattle Barron and his son.
S U B T E X T

>Defending strategic asset such as cattle is somehow corruption
The rest has nothing to do with corruption or you have no evidence.

>a few men holding the entire countries food supply and driving off smaller ranchers isnt corruption
>the rest has nothing to do with corruption
yes it does you brainlet

>Taxes are corruption according to clapistani standards
Also the rich always had a higher say in politics

What's wrong with Yes Man???

>taxes
i said heavy taxes, not taxes in general you fucking dolt
never post again until you take some more english classes
>the rich always had a higher say in politics
true, this is an example of real world corruption as well
By siding with yes man you are preventing all other factions from passing the threshold needed to advance humanity.
The ncr needs the dams power supply, The legion needs vegas to become a true empire and not a nomadic shitole, and house needs the vegas and the dam to even function.
With yes man you are doing nothing but cucking all other factions, and in the process humanity.
An independent vegas under the rule of the courier and yes man wont accomplish anything

Attached: 1520204240926.png (1691x1004, 245K)

But House only cares about Vegas too

>200 year old genius who can go to S-P-A-C-E
>a bunch of tribals with sticks

Explain yourself if you chose the latter

Yes but house is an actual plan on what he is doing to do in the long term, yes man is just dick in hand

it looks like fallout's original idea was to shows that humanity is doomed and is only able to destroys itself

>Jow Forums is the two worst options

Seems about right.

Attached: 1511877935895.png (645x968, 25K)

Sorry I chose not to answer to the whims of two angry incels like you, user.

Attached: 1512075795233.jpg (651x711, 57K)

I think spics like you are the bane of the site

I mean, the “people” aren’t really worth considering when most of New Vegas’s population are junky criminals or homeless drifters

I kow what they say: "Any 41 year old on Jow Forums is a walking cautionary tale." But those image chans exist since the mid 90s. Nowadays, I read stuff on Jow Forums that is not reported in newspapers in Switzerland (Twitter ban of Ron Paul Inst. / Sarah Jeong tweets & NYT). I think Jow Forums is ok. I also like Jow Forums and /ck/. Had a look at Reddit a few times but that's it.

Reminder that Cassies caravan was literally butchered like animals and the NCR let it happen

The house always wins.