Mexico have good directors but not good movies

Mexico have good directors but not good movies.
Mexifriends Latin america needs more intellectual productions, too much reguetton and boring tv shows.

Attached: [email protected] (620x349, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMSwgG4UOWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Argies unironically have the best Cinema in Latin America ( not made in USA of course )
"Relatos Salvajes" was genuinely good

Attached: Relatos-salvajes-poster-latino-mexico-warner-bros-2014-criticsight.jpg (1134x1600, 391K)

pinche mesero negro narizon y muerto de hambre hahahaha

el compañero está hablando bien de Argentina y lo insultan, agarra la onda che

ese argentino postea eso a cualquier persona que hable mal de mexico por alguna razón

No worries man, but I do like argie films though! They are smaller budget and tend to be well written. Have you seen "Un Cuento Chino"?

I recently watched an Argentinian film called Zama directed by Lucrecia Martel and found it to be one the best films I've watched in the past year.

No but Ive seen Epitafios on HBO, and some other movies, they have good actors. Mexico and Argentina should do Hollywood movies in spanish.

I know you said Mexico doesn’t have good movies, but I’ve heard different. Can you recommend good movies from Latin America?

Mexico should stop making shitty novelas, it has the potential to have a great entertainment industry.

They really should! I mean I like Del Toro, and Iñarritu (although he is pretentious) but argies have the mid tier drama down pat. They understand people more. Pic related was also very good!

Attached: c82d5cf33e9763014049e441f3233674.jpg (504x720, 68K)

Brazilians have pretty good stuff

Watched a Chilean film called No! and it was pretty damn good.

Redpill me on bossa nova.

Attached: mm.jpg (400x218, 31K)

Attached: el_laberinto_del_fauno-222302534-large.jpg (870x1200, 135K)

On my watchlist.

Much like Reggea, it has a time period and sound specific to it. I love the genre a lot, but it could not really evolve past a certain point. Joao Gilbert
, Antonio Carlos Jobim and Vinicius de Moraes are the OG guys. Check em out!

The only good music from L*tin America

Post Tunisian music.

Thanks. Will do.

Attached: play.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Not a commie but pic related is one of my favorite movies, I love the soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=mMSwgG4UOWo

Attached: diarios de motocicleta cartel.jpg (515x728, 81K)

Never saw it but I will give it a shot!

No worries! Check out Desafinado, my fav tune.