Local drug lord told me to move out of the neighborhood or he will fry my brains

>local drug lord told me to move out of the neighborhood or he will fry my brains

It was good to know you, my internet frens

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13K)

Are you living in favela? What have you done to that drug lord?

is the favela life exciting?

just move out.

what did u do?

Not in a favela, but in a council housing commie bloc like pic related

One of his dealers said once to me that I give bad vibes, I think he thinks I work for the police.

Attached: minhacasa.jpg (960x640, 48K)

Contact Americans
They fly over there
They shoot up the drug lord and his men
You are now the new drug lord

call the police, idiot

good luck brazil fren

Are the buildings nice? Looks decently fresh.
>One of his dealers said once to me that I give bad vibes, I think he thinks I work for the police.
Why would he say that if he thought you worked for the police? Do the police really have so little power that you can you just threaten them and they won't do anything?

So they may kill you just because you give them "bad vibes"?

Do you even know how third world countries work? If he has some contact in the police (he has), I'll be dead by tomorrow.

>favela life exciting

it is, very, that is, until the cops come in and shoot you in the anus.

Attached: video.webm (222x400, 2.69M)

My area is a no-go for the police in my city

pretty much

Fucking kill him dumbass

why would u ever interact with drug dealers if u are not into bad things?

come to america

In Favela Brasil, drug dealer interacts with you.

I hope that he is kind enough to kill you by a shot in the head only.

Also, move out from there. Nobody wants to have their Liveleak experience ruined by knowing that they might once have talked with the victim on an imageboard.

> I think he thinks I work for the police.
Wew, ur fugged.
How did he approach you?

this, at least try.

go to the swedish embassy and ask for help

>Are the buildings nice?

Absolutely not, it looks like it was built the cheapest way possible. The place turns into an oven during summer and I can't install an air-conditioner because there is no hole in the walls and I can't make one because the apartment is rented and belongs to the city.

He just walks around the apartment complex, sometimes we walk into each other.

>local mafia lord told me that in memory of his friendship with my daddy i can ask him whatever i want, job, weapon, service, top-tier whores and that if i get in troubles with someone i can call his employees

Attached: 1512579035677.jpg (819x912, 216K)

>Also, move out from there.

Forgot to reply to this. I'm packing up my things and moving to my mom's house tomorrow.

JesusChrist

>OP in a few days

Attached: 1522799145_preview_kkk.jpg (320x327, 28K)

I hope that you make it user. I'm rooting for you.

How restrictive are gun laws in Brazil? I think that you might want to get a gun if you manage to save your ass from this one.

>How restrictive are gun laws in Brazil?
Virtually impossible to get a gun if you're law-abiding, you have to write an essay explaining why you feel the need for a gun, and a lot of federal deputies just flat out say no at 100% rate just because they're personally anti-gun.

not true.

Except it's literally how it is. You're at the will of whatever federal police agent gets your application.

it is tho and it's pretty fuckin expensive too

pare de pescar, macaco imundo

friend of mine is a police officer, no fucks given, I have a gun.
Maybe you should become friends with a police officer too.

and then tell you come on, get up, stop pretending you are hurt. you are not neymar, lets go.

As much as I don't want hordes of Mexican peasants, I'd unironically let OP live in my house.

nah you wouldn't
you don't know anything about him
that may be bait
this is Jow Forums. beware

Oh, I know. But in the hypothetical situation that OP isn't a troll or some neurotic degenerate, I'd take him in.

>I think he thinks I work for the police.
Of course not. They sense OP's uppity autism, which they cannot control. They're pushing him out so a more corruptible person takes his place.

Shit, sorry to hear about that mate. I hope you'll be able to move out somewhere a bit nicer and away from that lunatic. Best of luck to you out there.

Attached: 1533444177503.png (746x512, 99K)

Be careful, my 56% friend. Move somewhere else.

Get a gun and stand your ground

>thread still alive
>op isn't

>My area is a no-go for the police in my city
I'm surprised you have internet if you live in such a shit area. Can you move?

>stand your ground against a crime syndicate
I mean, yeah: heroic. Probably a good way to end up decapitated in front of a camera.

Atleast he won't die a pussy

will you post an update thread tomorrow?

thank you fren

I'm alive, might post an update

I have ADSL internet, no other option available. I'm moving to my mom's house.

>sopa de anoĆ£o

That's pretty rad.