This is my lunch

what do you think about this?
looks delicious?

What will you eat or what did you eat for lunch?

Attached: 20180808_120841.jpg (5312x2988, 2.54M)

first

>What will you eat or what did you eat for lunch?
pussy

looks like shit and not healthy.
Tell me what am I looking at here, only thing I can identify is rice and what looks like corn with cum or mayo on it.

my lunch popcorn sandwich

Attached: lunch.jpg (352x626, 39K)

From the left top
Kimchi, right It's corn covered with mayo, anchovy

rice, dumpling, egg soup

>corn covered with mayo,
USA USA USA USA

too many starches
not enough fiber/protein
lacking in micros

Is this what you eat every day for lunch?

The dumpling looks tasty

Why is east asian food just so superior to south east?

급식충?

No, my lunch is different everyday

it's up to the cook in this library

Unbased and weebpilled

It's not. east asian food is bland like wh*Te food

nigga hol up
nothing beats a good nasi goreng

No I am at the library not in school

학식이나 공시충인가보넹

enlighten me for a bit, do SK kids really have to study 18 hours a day in school, hagwon and libraries?

if you care about your future and wants to get an actual job that pays well then yea. 18 hours a day is a bit much tho

i ate noodles

Theyre dumb. Here those chinks don't even get good grades despite studying whole the time

wait wtf, is the corporate worklife that cancerous? what about middle / smaller companies, do they care about your marks / what uni you went to?

>study 18 hours a day in school, hagwon and libraries?
Most students just fuck around and spend their time in schools and hakwons. Fewer than 10% of them will actually study more than 4+ hrs/day. They just fuck around in their schools and hakwons cuz their parents don't know how to spend their time with children and they think just putting them into schools/hakwons will automatically make them to study

middle/smaller companies are usually have worse working conditions compared to big companies, which it self does not have a good working condition compared to western companies, so people tries to avoid that shit.

and yes, even middle/small companies care where you graduated from, and if you dont have a college diploma, you will very likely to not get an office job

Soviet cafeteria tier. But still I like it.

ofcourse unless if its a small/middle company that pays you like shit and make you work like a slave

도거관에서 밥 주냐?? 저거 얼마냐?? 존나 그지같네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

That shit next to the kimchi looks nasty.

you need to change your diet.

4천원이다 맛있게 나올 땐 겁나 맛있다