It is true?

??

Attached: 1.jpg (800x479, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigenori_Tōgō
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

two nukes were not enough

no nothing of this happend, its a jewish propaganda made up by the mossad to spread the lies and slander aginst japan because they rejected Jewish globalism
same thing they did with holocaust.

Yes, it is.
>inb4 jap spergs out and calls me kim

>More than 200000 deaths

lol

Your grandpa did that

>nanjing never happend
>the koreans did nanjing
choose one

Just remember that if any of the Japanese do bad things, it's zainichi gooks
Gooks should pay reparations for Japan because their population casted bad image of Japan

no worries. no one cares you nigga.

Your real grandpa is Japanese and grandma was comfort woman.

Why are Chinamen so bad at defending their loved ones and their capital at the time?

Yes it happened. But it was a war.
Chinese nationalist government flooded yellow river in useless attempt to halt Japanese march
This flood killed 900,000 and had almost zero strategic value.
They were just property to their own government

no she was a farmer in a farm in a remote location where there was only mountains and ricefarms and specially rice farms, she was also a very nice lady and my grandfather was a veteran of the korean war.

The japs were fucking barbaric savages during ww2. Two nukes weren't enough.

Then third nuke would drop on Muttland by Kim.

Attached: 220px-Kim_Jong-Un_Photorealistic-Sketch.jpg (220x266, 9K)

No, the Japanese only killed commies, so the human deaths were 0

Jokes on you zipperhead, kim is our best buddy now.

two Wongs don't make a White person

>nigga
Is this supposed to be offensive? Or are you 14? At least call me shitskin or Diego.

>Imperial China
>communism

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

ROC wasn't communist though.

>1930s
>Imperial China
mexico..i...

What?

okay, Republic

I have failed you Jow Forums

Attached: 1533703438773.png (500x500, 38K)

The Japanese was only intervening in the Chinese civil war trying to destroy commies but the government fought the troops sent to help

>Makes friends with some obese entitled prick who is persistent about his right to bear arms
birds of a feather

Dude... Imperial china?

>kim is our best buddy now

Attached: 1520062688651.png (476x401, 138K)

my point still stands tho, The Communist revolution happened after WW2

>ROC
>Commies
You do know that USA actually supported ROC so they kind of survived until commies took over right?
ROC was doing really good at killing commies they ran away to shitholes to seek support though
Is this American education?

so..the government didnt want the japanese help..?so technically japan was sending troops in to china without china's consent..?which technically is an invasion..?

The Commies won thanks to Japanese interference.

All nations of the world have every right to destroy commies and must do everything to make sure communism never takes root. All nations must unite against communism by sending troops into other countries to destroy the commies.

yea but unironically the japanese invasion actually made china more communist...

Korean, let's apologize with together :)
There are Korean war crimes (including death penalty) of WW2.

>pic
Subject: Banzai with deep emotion in the whole of the Korean Peninsula
This was published in 1941 when Japan was fighting against China.

Attached: d19932b5.jpg (708x602, 139K)

Well you arnt wrong about that.

Why is it that everyone but the Japanese can admit to and apologise for their war crimes? Worst part is how so many of them, like the guy who ran Unit 731, got off scot-free and never faced justice for what they did.

This
Mao thanked to Japan, unironically.

>"(Japan) doesn't have to say sorry, you had contributed towards China, why? Because had Imperial Japan did not start the war of invasion, how could we communist became mighty powerful? How could we stage the coup d'état? How could we defeat Chiang Kai Shek? How are we going to pay back you guys? No, we do not want your war reparations!"

Attached: Mao_Zedong.jpg (500x702, 69K)

Japan only killed commies, and commies aren't human.

Attached: images.png (211x239, 3K)

>Worst part is how so many of them, like the guy who ran Unit 731, got off scot-free and never faced justice for what they did.
American double standards

>implying proletariats would let that happen
Why are bourgeoisefags such delusional ""people""?

Shigenori Tōgō, Minister of Foreign Affairs at the beginning WW2 is Korean-Japanese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigenori_Tōgō

>Japan only killed commies
No they didn't, you ignorant cretin.

Attached: 1511797025559.jpg (1186x1754, 441K)

>Britain
>apologize for war crimes

PRC was created by Japan 2bh.

>we japanese dindu nuffin wong
the exhibition #13435451

Meme answer: because dindu lmao gaijin
Real answer: because basically all previous government officials are still there and they're trying to preserve the old Japanese government wrapped by some American English democracy
Even the current prime minister Abe shinzo is grandson of a class criminal (similar to Hitler)
Just imagine if Germans didn't have those Nazis executed but they're still on power, it'll be just like Japan

What the fuck is a bourgeoise

>What the fuck is a bourgeoise
AMERICAN EDUCATION EVERYBODY GATHER UP AMERICAN EDUCATION RIGHT FUCKING HERE HAHAAHAA

I'd hope an alternative history when Japan only took Manchuria, Taiwan and gookland but ROC killed commies and annexed tuva and Mongolia along with some north Asian tribes

Attached: 1480777808125.jpg (1069x1462, 195K)

>>What the fuck is a bourgeoise
Ebin poker face

Amerifats itt saying kmt were commies

Stop using a meme and tell me what the fuck that retarded sounding word means.

Abos seem to be happy because wh*te invader was punished by justice

you know if only japan didnt expand so much and pissed america off, you could have been way stronger and maybe korea will still be part of japan

The rich and powerful, who keep the working class men locked in their chains. Hating communism so much implies that you are one of them, or on their pay roll.

google Bourgeoisie my man..or go back to highschool and relearn history

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigenori_Tōgō
>Togo
>Korean

Got to admit, Koreans are so discriminated by the Japanese that they have to larp as Japanese to get by.

Communism caused the deaths of over a billion people. Communism is against all forms of freedom and is anti-human. The town Marx was born in should be nuked off the face of the earth and any town or city that has a single commie in it should be under Martial Law till the commie is found and executed in public.

Because we did nothing. They all died. Eveyone should shut the fuck up about things 70 years ago.

Annexation of Korea was a mistake.

American subtlety at its finest

no it wasent, you needed korea to access the mainland. the mistake was to attack china in full force and to expand in to south east asia

ofc you did nothing, but that does not mean your grandparents did nothing

Your grandma was probably a sex slave but I won't judge you for that

Unironically not real economic communism.

>There are people who are such weeaboos that they justify Japanese Warcrimes as anti-communism

Is that what Mr. Goldberg told you when he was inducting Tyrone into the union?
“Comrades” indeed

Except they literally fought the KMT too, whom were also fighting commies, thus allowing the Commies to win(leaving out all the dumb mistakes the KMT made due to this)

your grandma was probably vaporized by atomic bomb and i will judge you for that too you radio active monkey AHAHaAHAAA

Korea could've been made a client state with full military access but nooooo some stupid fucks at the foreign ministry thought integrating you peasants was a good idea.

hey i mean you almost succeeded, many(ofc not the majority) of the people who was born after the occupation legit thought they were Japanese.

triggered Korean

They were probably Japanese war crime rape babies so they were half right

>japan gets upset about nukes
works every time

Holy fucking shit, do you go into shock if someone right in front of you says "I am a communist"

>Some politician no Korean has ever heard of before visits Yasukuni
>Whole name triggered

Jewish lies.

eh some of them were some of them were just victims of education that the japanese conducted in order to totally assimilate korea in to japan

Good night.

okay lets stop this is getting stupid and were just doing the same shit over and over again

>Imperial Japanese government tried to dilute the Yamato gene pool with Koreans
disgusting, I ironically feel empathy for Koreans and their hate for the Japanese occupation

i like to watching old neet patriots from every country
keep posting

Never happened, like the Holohoax

I didn't say "we japanese nuffin wong".
I said "let's apologize with together", because koreans are also war crime.

Why don't we Japanese just admit war crimes that we did and apologize, and stop worshiping war criminals at yasukuni shrine?

Attached: rs4CjR0.jpg (880x1100, 250K)

Two bombs were not enough for this. I hope fatty boy Kim adds a few.

Attached: FuW15TS.jpg (850x1100, 419K)

>jap
>distorts history

Nothing surprising.

Attached: MDxqAQl2.jpg (636x485, 63K)

What do you think of Hideyoshi deliberately stealing 100,000 artisan families from Joseon?

no we apologized
its also great propaganda for worlds worst nationalistic cunts called amerifats to justify bombing
and amerifat land is famous for their journalism that's why this is still today's topic

>no we apologized
No we didn't.

>its also great propaganda for worlds worst nationalistic cunts called amerifats to justify bombing
There is nothing wrong in killing insects.

Attached: aSBDA582.jpg (829x592, 96K)

We don't care the two nukes tho.

We Japanese are really ashamed of that. Also we Japanese are butthurt about the fact that great Korea taught human culture to us monkeys.

Attached: 12.jpg (746x488, 115K)

Is Japan the UK of Asia?

>hold a ceremony every single year on the day when nukes were dropped
>don't care

Is this the part of effects of atomic bombs?

Attached: d0ZLshF.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

>koreans are also war crime
This is a fact tho. Some of them had death penalty.

No, but it should have. Too many ch*nks and paj**ts.

I've never seen a nip who cares the nukes. Also general nips don't give a fuck about the ceremony. Stop being a fucking patriot, boy. You're disgusting as fuck now.

>american education