"the next global superpower"

>"the next global superpower"
>"the downfall of America"
>"meteoric rise of a nation"

Attached: ds.png (1196x740, 713K)

I hate how you can never get a full refund on this site

What in the name of fuck. I hate chinks. Fuck em

What does the screaming add? make meat more tender or something?

They believe it does despite the opposite being proven

Link

Fulfills the sociopathic tendencies of slant eyed chinks

Its obviously fake

This. Wish the nukes were redirected and I support another japanese invasion of Ch*na

we should had let japan finish the job

Unironically can we gas the chinks?

chinks think that the more the animal suffers the better it tastes, theres a gif that im guessing someone may post at some point of a chink cooking a dog alive in a vat of boiling water that shows this in practice

That's fucking sick

Attached: laughter.jpg (189x189, 32K)

>Location name
This is croatia

What’s the difference?

Reminds me of the webm of some butchery where this chink was swinging this killing a bunch of dogs in the corner. Whole room was covered in blood and the dogs looked more scared than anything I've ever seen. The last was trying to find a way around him with his tail behind his legs shaking uncontrollably looking up at him as he brought the axe down decapitating it. Made me hate chinks with a burning passion ever since.

>yuroppors in reddit often make the case that they should trade more with china to counter US power
can't make this up, you shuold be grateful America is the top dog and not chinks

you need to know that this is a minority of cases, in a lot of countries that eat dog they have humane slaughter laws that are followed.

isn't it shipping TO croatia

I don't care what animal you eat as long as its done sustainably and humanely

Nice try Xang

pretty weird i guess bu everybody has their culture different values and all that

>everyone who eats dog has to be asian
lol no, the swiss do it, and there's no laws against it here anyway, you just need to do it yourself cause no one sells it

>t. zhang li

nice try zhang. there are no laws against it here because there is no precedent. no one eats dogs

But thats true you fucking retard, more adrenaline goes through the animals body giving it more taste

almost no one*, there's pounds that give dogs away for free that were going to be killed anyway, it's actually a really economical way of eating

stress and the acidic release into muscle ruin it

Why Japan has no dog eating culture
are we racist?
do we feel superior to Asian?

Katana collection owner

I only own european swords t.b.h.

Lel that was unexpected.
Are you a 1/16 scot with a claymore? Which sword is your favorite?

Reading through this thread makes me angry

>the swiss do it

I don't think they eat dogs, just cats as far as I know.

>Complaining about using dogs as food

Attached: ezgif-4-13e6620412.webm (320x240, 1.84M)

reminder that this is part of their culture and that disrespecting other cultures is against the rules, enjoy your bans.

Attached: Untitled.png (338x406, 21K)

ok thats not nice

That's sickening, i don't understand what people find so amusing about torturing animals or people like this.
Just off them and be done with it.

>complaints about eating dogs
How pleb can one possibly be?

Disgusting.