Why do all the skankiest skanks come from the UK?

Why do all the skankiest skanks come from the UK?

Attached: 1533710349992.jpg (1668x2280, 1.04M)

Don't insult my masters

they've been stripped of their culture and morals

Jesus Christ, at least the trashy sluts here in Australia are actually decent looking....

what is is about chubby slags in tiny dresses that makes them so ultra hot

Attached: 1458688961411.jpg (472x645, 39K)

We have a humongous underclass who live in squalour and survive on a diet of grease and alcohol. It's a cultural thing.

Those are some prime slags you facking bender

completely debased low culture

These prime Anglo birds would destroy most of you Weasley little runts, have some fucking respect

Do you have to be a bong to find them attractive? They all look terrible.

They aren't pretty, but they make up for that in sluttyness.

Nah they’re all ugly in that image.

/thread

Attached: 1424017849972.jpg (270x250, 14K)

I suddenly have this urge to explore the world in search for more delectable women. Is this how the British Empire was founded?

The UK practically invented the concept of social classes and still aggressively enforces them. Easily half of the citizens are the underclass of ugly, poor, fat, and lazy subhumans that turn to alcohol abuse in order to escape the mediocrity of their existence. They barely even qualify as human beings.

Are you not already searching the world for women Davido?

Soon such degeneracy will be haram though INSHALLAH

thats legit fucking disgusting

>tfw no uk slag gf.

This. The worrying thing is that they can all vote.
Say hello to another Labour reign of gimmes and bankruptcy soon.

Labour? Isn't you underclass voting for Conservatives, as friendly advised by their trustworthy periodicals like the Sun or Daily Mail?

oh god what the fuck
i will never talk shit about my country's women again

Attached: disgusted.jpg (680x680, 82K)

lmao fucking what

The only people who read the sun are plumbers and truck drivers who are BASED

The underclasses don't care about anything other than 'muh bennies, muh free housing and free helfcare'

Why are anglos so ugly, holy shit

It's a class issue thing. A lot of people still have the mindset that things can't change or improve so they turn to drugs and debauchery rather than work hard

We don't have any culture and morals either. Look at the parks. You'll see half naked strumpets there.

What??!! You think the jihadist can destroy the mighty prole hordes? Hahahaha

I was in London 3 days ago. Your country is shit. Everything costs hundreds of dollars even transport. It's hell compared to Denmark because of your capitalism. Everyone is in debt to pay off college too meanwhile we are debt free.
Suck it you welfare hater.

London is a separate nation, go to Yorkshire if you want cheap

>I was in London
>Your country
bait

London isn't in the UK tbf.

Average russian subhuman isn't more good-looking, and the russian "'men"' may ironically be the ugliest on earth.
Also those pics n the op pic are obviously cherrypicked you low iq russian subhuman degenerate.

mentioned

This.

It isn't a new phenomenon at all. Britain has been this way ever since the Germanic invasions, when the Celtic population was placed at the bottom of the social hierarchy. They've gone from medieval peasents to being fodder for the Industrial Revolution and world wars, and today lead lives like in OP, embarrassing the whole country in the process.

thats a bit unfair to the UK. You can't use Detroit as the standard for the entire US

>I was in London
Stopped reading right there

Russians aren't any better. You also have an underclass equivalent (gopniks).

>I was in a hideous globalist urban jungle full of brown people the other day
>Your entire country is shit

Oh fuck off you limp-wristed Danish spastic

Because the ugliest and poorest people breed the most. We're basically third-world in terms of class and societal differences

ever come across brazillian women?

Not fair mate. That's like judging Denmark by cph. Cph is filled with Muslims, faggots, hipsters, niggers, and is very expensive. A fucking pint costs almost 10 quid and driving a car is nightmare as you can't even park outside your home without having to pay for it.

London has absolutely nothing to do with the UK. That's like saying Los Angeles represents the entirety of the US.