You have two seconds to explain why your cunt's old people aren't protesting against cruise ships in this manner

You have two seconds to explain why your cunt's old people aren't protesting against cruise ships in this manner.
>Here, Svein Ingvald (71) protests against the cruise business.
>Upset, Svein Ingvald Opdal marched out in his garden while he ordered his wife to take this picture of him.

Attached: Ead9VBs.jpg (1047x823, 110K)

What's with Norwegians and being naked?

>two seconds
Our econom-

If you protest like that in Russia, you will be considered a fagot and will laugh at you

We're rather individualistic and direct compared to Swedes. Less groupthink.
This is also the reason why every Norwegian under the sun wants to live in a cabin alone in the middle of fucking nowhere in the mountains.

Of course, compared to the rest of the world we're identical, but when you put us up against eachother you'll find some details and differences, two of which are these.

Norwegian mid 00's big brother

Attached: smart-man-showing-okay-sign-100194934.jpg (400x266, 20K)

What’s his problem?

Why doesn't he like cruise ships? I see advertisements for cruises to go to Norway all the time

>protesting
>in Russia

Won't they just put you in jail?

Ah finally a country that thinks like me.

protestant ethics, to show you have nothing to hide, same reason you don't have pic related despite having very long days during summer

Attached: persiana.jpg (512x341, 65K)

you are just redneck sweden

I didn't read the article, but I guess annoying tourists and pollution. Very few people live off of tourism here, so the tolerance is lower.

What's your vendetta against us, friend?

>despite having very long days during summer
those are made primarily for gypsies

>he ordered his wife
That behaviour is way too sexist, are all Norwegians like him? Eww.

they do but with floating houses instead

Attached: 1533623175151.png (630x543, 261K)

Here in North Midwest cruise ships are probably the last thing on anyones mind.
This made me laugh. My familys first instinct when they get home is to rip clothing off and walk around in underwear and so on. I atleast try to wear undershirt and shorts
>Tfw grandpa actually did this
His cabin in the middle of the forest is pretty relaxing place to hang out. I think he got this idea cause his dad did it and called the cabin Valhalla. I've always wanted to do it to, love going to my grandpas cabin cause its so isolated.

Based
I visited Norway last year and the big cruise ships looked like such fucking eyesores, spoiling all the fjords
Then all the fat boomers that are onboard waddle ashore to take pictures and clog up the small villages

Attached: Geiranger.jpg (500x281, 45K)

Based

absolutely based
fuck the cruise ships

What the actual fuck is that? Why are there so many big cruise ships in such a narrow fjord?

>those are made primarily for gypsies

explain

nothing i like both but you are very alike, swedes being more intellectuel and norwegians more rugged

also you make mad cash on those asian and anglo tourists so stop crying

We don't need money.

then why dont you give away your oil and close the fjords?

free market, if you don't like it you can fuck off commie

You will always remain third world with this thinking

That is a tuesday here in the most popular fjords here in the summer. Fucking boomer tourists like says.