Vietnam general

I just moved here a month ago to study, any vietnamese anons willing to practice the language with me?

Attached: vnamflag.png (1920x1080, 66K)

Province?

I'm living in Hanoi.

How come there are so few Chams in Vietnam, given how big Champa kingdom was?

Because the Vietnamese are just that cool

The colonization was pretty brutal. Had France arrived 10 years late Laos probably wouldn't be a concept anymore

Why Viets suck Americunt dicks even though they raped them?

Same reason why Europeans suck blacks' dicks

But it was Europeans that colonized Africa and raped them in the first place?
Now they are just paying the price for their past deeds.

Because people hates China and geopolitics is in our blood

Xin Chào

How are the live of ancient Chinese immigrants in Vietnam?

Yes, so you hate on follow Asians and to show it you suck on White dicks and let them orange jew you.

Sounds honorable

Xin Chao dan bui dan bui chok chok pu pu xing xing viet? chickaka chikakak ho chi minh

>fellow Asian
That don't really make sense
The term "Asian" represent too many things that it mean little more than mere "human"

Did I ever say we are an honorable people?

they were genocided

many Vietnamese also fought with the Americans and even Ho Chi Minh was fond of America

East Asians should stick together.

>and even Ho Chi Minh was fond of America
Yeah they used our anthem after they gained independence because they didn't have their own. I think he saw us as the originals at revolting against a colonial power.

Tell me that when the Balkans stick together without a big charismatic man or when Korea and Japan stop screeching at each other on this board

too bad Truman was a shitty president and a huge cuck
East Asian geopolitics could have been WAY different and way more pro-American had your government just supported the initial Republic rather than the French colonial government

This is the reason why Whitoids can bully all Asians and have been doing so so far numerous times in history.

Why the fuck would you study such a useless language. And live in massive slum shithole like Hanoi to boot kek

You young white cucks these days, I swear

>tfw i never got to serve in quite possibly the most pointless war in american history to shoot a bunch of gooks out of a huey with an M60 while blasting IT AINT ME

to think so many americans died just to keep yal from being commies for like....20 years lol.

Attached: 1501127766579.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

It's not like you don't have plenty more """police actions""" to leave your bones in

>Why the fuck would you study such a useless language
good future opportunities and a gateway into Asia
there's lots of money to be made here for both ambitious Vietnamese and foreigner alike