This proves that Slovenia belongs to Central Europe

This proves that Slovenia belongs to Central Europe

Attached: pqCMEkF0WojkHAxpzmrJmjz7y0IgAsvWf6JZx7hUhyY.png?w=768&s=85395e5409bf0115b59d31ce25ea8db5.png (768x768, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brachycephaly
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up ugh

If you want to lose all confidence that you had any chance in hell of being Germanic, then state your Cephalic Index.

Attached: Cephalic Index.png (1220x784, 67K)

T. Somali

we're not Germanic. We just have Germanic influences, but we were never Germanic.

Germans are commonly dolicocephalic which means longer headed.
Brachycephalic is routinely seen in South East Asia or India.

hello brainlets (except finland)

Still though, a Slovenian would probably get the same Index as a Chinese or Japanese

Only Mongoloids are Brachycephalic, and people with Down syndrome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brachycephaly

>Brachycephaly (from Greek roots meaning "short" and "head")[1] is the shape of a skull shorter than typical for its species.
>the cephalic disorder is known as flat head syndrome, and results from premature fusion of the coronal sutures (see craniosynostosis) or from external deformation (see plagiocephaly). The coronal suture is the fibrous joint that unites the frontal bone with the two parietal bones of the skull. The parietal bones form the top and sides of the skull. This feature can be seen in Down syndrome.

Attached: Cephalic Index and Facial Index - Skallindex.png (1220x1573, 125K)

I like how we don't have to show our score but get coloured greenish anyway because we own the largest inland ports of western Europe.
It's smooth sailing being the affluent idiot of the EU

Balkan people are longfaced, come on, what kind of bait is that?

Are you going to measure?

Attached: CI human.jpg (1066x1066, 58K)

Find me a source where slovenians are clasiffied as Brachycephalic.

Attached: rokometna_reprezentanca_qatar2015.jpg (1245x768, 778K)

You're Slavic so that means you're most Brachycephalic or higher.

Attached: Mongslovenia.jpg (1350x1164, 536K)

Not to mention the Brachy Turks

Attached: Armenoid_Armenian.jpg (938x616, 296K)

This map proves shit, the index is not bound on ethnicity, all alpine people are brachyphalic yet they are not slavic. Also a lot of Slavic regions are not brachycephalic according to this map.

Brachycephalic means you're Mongoloid. Most maps show Eastern Europe as Mongoloid. Now post your index since you want to be Germanic. It will strengthen your Slavic unity when you find out you're Brachycephalic. All Eastern Europeans are flat at the back of the head.

Attached: PSM_V53_D747_Cephalic_index_map_of_eastern_europe.png (1577x1556, 566K)

>trying to distance themselves from being slavic
why is everyone doing this?

I don't give a shit. I can be mongoloid for all I care.

probably something to do with the association with communist rule and the poverty it left in it's wake
and the apparently successful WE WUZ campaign of westerners on the internet.
People just go shitting on one another at the drop of a hat preaching that whatever it is they are is the sole thing that gives them some intrinsic merit.

Attached: IMG_20170620_122001.jpg (2336x4160, 2.21M)

Neanderthals were brachycephalic.

And stop posting 100 year old maps. Stop being a Somali also.

Okay I will tour Slovenia to measure their heads, I'll be back later with the results.

they're butthurt toward Russia, Serbia

>austria
>below some fucking brain dead yugos
I wanna kill myself

Rare times when a Finnish person defends slavs.

Fix your educational system. A lot of Austrians I've met were ignorant as fuck.

I fucking know, little cousin visited once, he complained that he fucked up his history test, when I asked him why, he said he fucked up the holocaust part.
FUCKING HOW?
The holocaust gets rammed into everyone's brain harder that trucks in the UK but he somehow still fucked it up.
But considering that he's a social media fuckboy that wants to become internet """famous""" it makes more sense

harder than*

But you are Yugos.

Why do you hate Slovenes though? Do you live in Karnten?

Why is Eesti so smart?
For Finland it's obviously their Asian genes, but Eesti?

Central Europe is Poland.

Attached: europe4c.jpg (4562x4787, 2.2M)

STOOOOP
nah I was just memeing
but more southern yugos have a reputation of being gangsters and thugs
especially croats, bosnians and serbs

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>509.3
Sounds about right

Attached: 1530996453367.png (898x790, 450K)

who doesn't?

>but more southern yugos have a reputation of being gangsters and thugs
>especially croats, bosnians and serbs
Well it's the same here, 15% of our population is from southern ex-yu republics, 100k bosnians alone. We call them Čefurji. Though I can understand that average Austrian doesn't really notice the difference between Slovenes and other yugos, since we look alike and the languages are similar.

What have a Slovene done to you? We are an irrelevant, small nation, so it must be that a slovene has done some personal harm to you or what?

yeah we just call em all yugos, hope that those countries get better so that the people coming from that region don't act like that.
btw solvenia is lovely and also pretty cheap

>tervitades, brainlet

That's not what OP is doing, but you're failing to understand that the spread of Slavs has more to do with language than anything else. Some ethnic proto-Slavs didn't misplace half of European population. Eastern Europe and all the hordes that came out of it were highly mixed. The Slavic tongue simply succeeded in taking its place as a lingua franca among all those barbarian tribes. When Avars came to the Balkans, they weren't just ethnic Avars, but also had Slavs, Germanics, other Turkics, possibly Iranic, etc. It was an ethnic mess. Same goes for Slavic, Vandal and Gothic raids. They were never 100% xy ethnicity.

And they didn't kill everything in front of them, but the native populations were suffering from the societal collapse of the Roman Empire and found it easier to reconnect by adopting the Slavic language, especially as these Slavophonic tribes were settling the rural areas. So really, "Slavic peoples" aren't as genetically related to each other as "Germanic peoples" are. Also, the commies force-fed people with the MUH SLAVIC BROTHERHOOD propaganda so hard that people got sick of it, it's like a cool meme that was ruined by being overforced.

slovenians are a racist and hateful bunch

Crime isn't a big issue here, other than corruption, but if you're a Croatian criminal, you'll know that it pays more to be a criminal in a wealthier country than here. Criminals migrate for economic reasons just like everyone else does. I'd sooner get mugged by another Croat in Frankfurt than in Zagreb.

Attached: crime index.png (698x460, 77K)

The fucked up thing is, even the teens act like hood niggers, it's honestly sad.
I've seen what looks like 12 year olds go through the streets blasting shitty deutsch-rap with their 20€ speaker with no respect for authority.

Is this the argument your cuntree used to abuse Finns?

>The holocaust gets rammed
lmao. You wanna know how much time I spent learning about the holocaust in my primary/high school and now in college? All together less than 1h. My teachers focused more on Slovenia during the second world war and after that on key operations such as D day and Barbarossa

>lowest number on scale is 393
>Macedonia is below that

don't know what kids learn about the holocaust these days but in my day it was infamous labor and extermination camps, anti-semetism, the Kristallnacht (crystal night in reference to shops' windows getting smashed by anti-semites) and more. of course we also learned about the anschluss and the euro theatre including kep operations and major battle (tobruk, el-alamain, stalingrad + objectives, d-day, gleiwitz incident, d-day and the manhattan project)

We abuse all Non-Swedes, Finns are just more numerous

>tw smert with loads of shitskin immigrant kids
makes me even smerter

I remember when we watched a movie called Die Welle which focused on how to make a group of people hate other groups of people (like how nazis managed to make an entire nation hate the jews)

Tervehdys arvon aivollinen toverini