/brit/

Slags edition
Bums subedition

Attached: 1533372823450.jpg (1537x1921, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/82gQtQJOM-g
theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/16/true-human-cost-5-pound-hand-car-wash-modern-slavery
theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jul/13/reports-slavery-british-car-washes-fail-to-trigger-arrests-473-potential-victims
youtu.be/pcy7qV-BGF4
youtube.com/watch?v=QeJ9UD1_ERI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States'_rights#Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pb3EJY5Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

willies protoedition

they were, danekike.

do like a bit of bum

Attached: IMG_4018.jpg (633x950, 135K)

this is the exact opposite of what you told me TOILSTEIN

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 15.03.07.png (589x654, 117K)

vile

gas the deanos

just LOL at people who do 60+ hour weeks and suck toilsteins dick to "climb the corporate ladder"

an absolutely soulless pursuit, always see this type on the train home at 9pm exhausted

Imagine the smell

New inbetweeners movie has a nigger in it ffs

Where do they draw the line

Attached: 1533652885571.jpg (403x378, 49K)

horrible bums

spoiler that hog

Attached: 38097530_913945915483318_3495963328650412032_n.jpg (849x1061, 190K)

yeah maybe? noone cares though

so you take the same train?

i was unaware there was a new inbetweeners movie

Is she not hairy enough for you?

As a barman I do 80 hours a week

okay, I don't care about nigger slavery either then

important public service announcement

maybe Jews don't, but we do

this can't be comfy to wear. Imagine having that inbeteween your arse cheek

youtu.be/82gQtQJOM-g

ironic that modern lefties bang on about historical slavery but couldnt give a toss about the modern slaves right under their noses (all perpetrated by foreigners too)

goat sport

Attached: 768.jpg (683x1024, 108K)

yeah but i've been out after leaving the office at 5

that's just it isn't it

rorke always brings out that white people were enslaved because he thinks it justifies or nullifies slavery of black people through some weird kindergarten logic

>justifies or nullifies
when did I say that lad?

swimmers are always too masculine

the only negative aspect of the Atlantic Slave Trade is that niggers are now in white countries

got the exact same birth mark on my arse
mental

she's got a poo stain on her arsecheek

blacks gained far more from slavery than whites
cotton wasn't profitable whatsoever

it's a poo stain from when your mum pooed you out
poo baby

watching the diving

he said exactly the same thing you did and you sperged out. get your head looked at you fucking weirdo.

Car washes are the biggest slave users nowadays, there was an article in the Economist about it last week, something like 50% of them use eastern european slave labour in the UK

Attached: 76e7acceb8530b6f961a8a54d068969a.jpg (500x750, 44K)

not a problem according to leftists. just another wonderful aspect of multiculturalism.

now you wonder why so many big corporations wanted us to stay in the EU with freedom of movement

since when did you speak for all lefties sweetums x

>tfw no female cricketer gf

Attached: 1bfba7fbb7834e9d45e6537fca7d5e10--cricket.jpg (736x1198, 104K)

hello nigger

actually the guardian has covered this exact same thing multiple times

theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/16/true-human-cost-5-pound-hand-car-wash-modern-slavery
theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jul/13/reports-slavery-british-car-washes-fail-to-trigger-arrests-473-potential-victims

>cotton wasn't profitable whatsoever
>Confederacy funds the entire war effort against a far more populous and industrialised enemy with cotton exports
>tries to bully the UK for support with cotton sanctions
>nearly an heroes the entire UK's north

really glad we're going to destroy london and plunge britain into irrelevant penury for the sake of some hypocritical old coffin dodgers who think it's still the 18th century

Sicily, your parents are worried about you, it's time to get a job and take some responsibility

I have the same arms

destroying London is always a good thing

You won't find many right wingers in organisations fighting slavery

never accounted for more than 7% of gdp

gf pre-toil

Attached: IMG_6149.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

lol no
the whole cotton strategy failed completely, britain was mostly using egyptian exports by then anyway

>no fap

*facepalm* fucking incels

ah yes not like america had a civil war so the confederate states could keep slavery which is what kept them relevant. even today the confederate states are resentful

Attached: 1530983189816.jpg (1066x798, 152K)

Christ I fucking despise niggers

I hate them more than Muslims by far, such cocky self assured ugly little nigger beasts they are. I fucking hate their big ugly nigger lips and gap teeth and hideous knotty wiry hair.

mboko hates his own race

>friend says he going to start working out
>go to his house
>see that he has 2 15lb dumbbells
almost shat myself laughing at him

wrong

Attached: 0265b3dbe51eb4969798657b4271ad99--anna-meares-butt-workout.jpg (236x427, 19K)

it quite literally wasn't about slavery. what dumbfuck made this image? I took AP US history and we even learned it wasn't about slavery. it was about states' rights.

they're both shit desu

That's racist. Hope janny sees this

baseret

the right o states to continue slavery
the state of yank education

Fuck off you nigger scumbag

well, yes, states rights to allow slavery

what dumb fuck high school did you go to

youtu.be/pcy7qV-BGF4

good digits

Attached: 1531674226864.png (1920x1080, 888K)

Niggers literally can’t be civilized

Their brains are too small to maintain order, the only thing a wild animal like a nigger understands is the boot and the whip.

In what sense is any war about anything? WW1 was about land?

The Southern states were also against the North's states rights on the matter of returning slaves to their owners, it was clearly nothing to do with slave's rights

they did though
the average white american will pay something like 400k to a black person in direct wealth transfers over their lifetime
if they weren't enslaved their descendants would still be picking berries in some hovel in the congo

anything lefties in western countries complain about is entirely for attention, otherwise they'd be complaining about countries where there are genuine problems
>homosexual rights now!
oh because muslim countries push them off buildings?
>n-no because a christian bakery refused to make a cake in the shape of a cumming penis

>women's rights now!
oh, you mean the saudi women who can't drive, vote or keep their clitoris?
>n-no, I mean the women who get paid less for part-time than a man on full-time

i bet they told you that america single handedly won both world wars too didnt they?

The South was right to secede. Britain was right to exit. Scotland and Catalonia should have exited too.
History will show that secession and exit is the only way two incompatible societies can exist- the only alternative to that is violence, and one side brutally conquering the other. Which is what happened in the American Civil War. But the incompatible societies in the United States still exist.

There should be as many countries as possible, tbqh. There's no point being lumped together in a democracy where one half of the country has a worldview that's complete anathema to the other half, and it just has to deal with it if they win. This fosters resentment at their fellow countrymen and their trust in government. Better for both parties to just go their separate ways.

Attached: 1519915687536.png (1200x1200, 126K)

Funny how this used to be common opinion about the Irish

we can never EVER progress society over here as long as there are other countries that are more backward, understood

Disgusting

states' rights. not slavery. sure, slavery was part of the issue on states' rights, but it wasn't solely about slavery
you don't know more about american history than me

love burying my face into my gfs arsehole

The strongest and most successful nations are historically those which unify and have a strong central government.

>AP History at a creationist high school

yes i do

states rights should be word filtered to nigger whipping

Except we were never actually slaves, just poor immigrants like the Italians or Chinese. Indentured servants. We slowly climbed the social ladder of the New World to the top anyway. We have a functioning economy and democracy here, niggers couldn’t maintain something like that.

why can't politics mongs do starter packs properly

youtube.com/watch?v=QeJ9UD1_ERI

this is the best british tune i've ever heard

you're just confirming to me how little you know about american education, keep it up lmao

Yes I do.
The civil war had absolutely nothing to do with state's rights. It was entirely and unequivocally about slavery.

>wants to protect london
>wants to stop brexit
>leaving a few decades old supranational political union that we joined when it was largely an economic organisation means you think it's the 18th century

cringe as fuck

>Indentured servants
so yeah, slaves

depends on what measure of success we're looking at

alri dave

interesting proposition. unfortunately, you're not correct
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States'_rights#Civil_War

>if i restate his argument and add "cringe" he'll have egg on his face for sure
BORING

1 pack of tesco own brand malted milks down the hatch

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pb3EJY5Qg

LOVE this song, don't care what anyone thinks

Any uses the behavior of lobsters to dictate their moral direction in life in?

Attached: lobster.jpg (3008x1874, 710K)

i better learn how to pull gyal when i go back to uni in september
don't want to be a virgin forever

Success meaning the big strong centralised countries beat you up and take your shit.