Is LINK really the new ETH around here?

Serious question... all these Link fanboys on biz say that back in the day (last year?) ETH used to be shilled just as hard as LINK is now when it was next to nothing in value. Is this true?

Attached: E9F797F3-A956-469A-BE5D-7FEBB7AF55D2.jpg (782x390, 374K)

GFW is new ETH

>next to nothing in value.
did a x5, is still uberlow in volume, marketing didnt even start yet, has yet to announce possibly the best partnerships you can dream of.

ya fuck off m8

Just buy 100 LINK as suicide insurance and leave this board for good. Do something with your life.

Attached: ChainLink.png (486x525, 421K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

fuck off already

You are a MANIAC

You're a motherfucker.

I’m pretty sure nobody here actually owns LINK, it’s like the strongest/longest running joke on Biz...

Look at the charts man, the biggest crypto bull run in history last year... PAC coin with 1 trillion dollar supply 10x’d... XRP (it’s not even decentralized LOL) went from less than a nickel a pop to almost $4... fucking Bitconnect AN OBVIOUS AND KNOWN SCAM went huge.... and Little ChainLink, hahahaha my fucking god, went from .25 to what 1.40 for a week?

Come on Anons, lets quit beating a dead horse here. Move on to a new meme coin already, people are actually gonna keep losing their money in this shit.

We'll know for sure a few months after mainnet launch. Right now it's treated like the 13th floor of a building.

Attached: IMG_20180328_202019_274.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

>~top 100
>Zero marketing
>The Idea is one of the greatest in crypto world

Only thing is left for Sergey to bring the product. I bet pic related is something similar to LINK in a year

Attached: 1525709229821.png (1533x496, 74K)

Incoming:

Link $300 eoy !

Attached: 1525691633482.jpg (696x352, 15K)

Who fucking cares about digits anymore?
Link got seven sevens. There is no better number to be had, ever.

Attached: 7777777 never forget.png (400x414, 287K)

got to wait a bit, fag

fuck your mother if you want to fuck

Link $1keoy 2k18

seconding this. i'd liken biz link shills to crabs in a bucket. If they're going lose all their NEET bux on a shitty project, they're taking everyone along with them.

Checked.

Kek's blessings rain upon the Link threads once again.

Attached: c6f.png (280x291, 88K)

the reason is simple its EASY to hype all these other coins and the teams/projects actively encourage it.

LINK Is unique in that its is the most low key project out there and they stay away from all that shit.

Yes you could be making gains elsewhere but these are all scams to dupe boomers from their money. You can get in but you need to get out also..

We need literally only about 5 coins to cover ALL FUTURE USECASES in the crypto ecosystem and in my opinion (untill something better comes along) LINK is one of those 5. NOt many people realise this....

WOW

link $0 by 2020 confirm, u want fuck linky ?

Attached: 1523487414326.png (235x215, 15K)

enjoy biz until link eoy 1000 $. biz will become more normie than instagram.
Some link holder could put 1k link together and buy instagram and shil json parser there.

Which part of "fuck your mother if you want to fuck" you don't understand, fag?

>PAC coin with 1 trillion dollar supply

Attached: a0LKW9X_700b.jpg (366x223, 14K)

Link is not like Eth. Ethereum pumped.

LINK is a chink scam coin propped up on here by a racist group of boomers called Delphi

>Ethereum pumped.
It took time for that, fag.

No. It's a retarded lie the shills tell to lure brainlet newfags.

You are a MANIAC

Satan incoming:

NO

Attached: 1525655960753.jpg (474x266, 34K)

YES

messed up right there:

Eth was shilled but not to that extend
Its almost like linkers think the more they try to force the meme the higher the chance that it will be the next ans/eth/btc
When in fact non of these were particularly shilled hard and ppl werent as cocksure about making it
Not that it would have an impact anyway

fuck off delphi

Attached: delphiposting.jpg (500x492, 77K)

just another link thread