The mainnet pump is not going to happen, is it? Why eos had it so early?

Attached: 784.jpg (435x655, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finder.com.au/lbank-cryptocurrency-exchange-accused-of-trying-to-sell-fake-kodak-coins
breyercapital.com/portfolio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eos is about to pump new high soon

When your project is a non-stop shill frenzy why would anyone get on board for main net specifically? Everyone that is interested in this shitcoin is already invested, the only way for further growth will be actual use. Good luck with that.

I think the pumps gonna start next week after consensus or maybe the week the drop the white paper. Anyways definitely expecting a shit ton of news to drop once the hype starts kicking in, easily see this going to 20$ once retards start to fomo

Yeah wonder why not more people put their money in a project, that will have all its nodes sitting behind the chinese firewall.

eos going for new high then new dip. be ready to cash out but fast

It has not mooned even fucking once
The last time it reached 80k satoshi was because of BMW binance competition

Untrustworthy and slow $100 gains per decade

No one wants to hold shitcoins for years to profit measly
If you want shit slow profits then go to stock market

Attached: 2A36E909-16EA-464F-8595-2F1C347148D8.jpg (750x355, 69K)

mainnet is still month and a half away, what do you expect right now. At least wait for consensus news

>It has not mooned even fucking once
$0.25 -> $5 isn't a moon? The state of the crypto world when a 20x price increase in the last 6 months = has not mooned even once.

It cant moon because sunny and breyer selling all non circ supply each time
It goes up in sats

Deluded. VeChain is the most hated coin out there by everyone who hasn't been desperately clinging to this project since Jan. We aren't going to fomo into your chink scam. Why the fuck would we? Main net dump is coming.

Lol sure thing user

>VeChain is the most hated coin
best reason to buy if i ever saw one. every coin that gets praised on biz or reddit gets fucking dumped. AMB now and holo next then finally link.

is this like amb

someone said amb was like this. i thought vechain was vapourware. amb's backed by the UN?

this is exactly why you are going to fomo in vechain
right now its one of the most fudded and hated coins, but when it turns out all the partnerships are real(which is obvious) and they deliver the best platform in crypto, fomo is going to be insane

Because eos Dev has an unlimited supply of eth to pump his coin from the year long ico.

It was done in a bull market
Every other shitcoin was gaining traction during that period

A coins worth is measured in a bear market moron and we have seen how vechain behaved
Dumped straight down from 80k satoshi(binance competition pump) and went straight to 29k satoshi at its lowest until devs started pouring in money to revive it the last month

Keep shilling moron

Attached: 500ACEE1-804A-414E-AAF3-FF4F5A90B260.png (952x624, 70K)

They claimed to be partners with vitaly(ether owner) through another company and then vitaly made it clear on Twitter he was not affiliated with them in any way or so then they did damage control and deleted tweets of vitaly and postsbon reddit

They even censor their subreddit to the max like XVG(scamcoin)

Their BMW partnership turned out to be a garage start up like every single “FUD” claimed

Their state level partnerships are entirely false
Yeah a shitcoin less than a decade and is obscure suddenly made it into the offices of a trillion dollar GDP country’s communist party group

Only idiots eat it up

Attached: 7B3479B2-315C-4735-941D-6CE490ACF264.png (750x1334, 1.12M)

Why are you so upset, user? Did Sunny steal yo girl?

Attached: slu.png (778x542, 70K)

he is upset cause he sent 5999ven and 1sek to late to mew.
No Thor for him.

Seriously, VeChain is a Bluechip. The partnerships are real, the business is real. There are so many of them. Simple thing: A global successful company is not investing into something they didnt double or triple check before they invest or partner with. VeChain will be in the top 10 by end of year, there is no way around this to happen.

Vechain sucks as. Buy Ambrosus

Attached: 08D80896-D61F-4F8C-9B08-A8FD3C50431B.jpg (1242x1421, 932K)

So who here holds ven on lbank?

I just don't understand how people can't comprehend this and continue to kick and scream about it being a scam.

Top 5 will see big changes, specifically places 3, 4 and 5. I predict BTC and ETH to remain but it's between VEN, EOS, IOTA, XLM and unfortunately XRP to battle for the last 3. Cardano is way far out from releasing a finished product, TRX is TRX, and NEO has not seen much use since main net.

Partnership was confirmed by bmw, they became partners through bmw startup garage...where is the problem?
I visit subreddit and dont see much censoring, but they do downvote a lot people who fud...again i dont see what it has to do with the coin itself and im willing to bet its the same in every subreddit
They did not partner with the entire chinese government, and their partnership with government is public and documented, go look into it
I rate your fud poverty/10

So things that 20x in bull markets don't count as moons? That's a weird fucking perspective you got there user ...

Because they made a shit ton of money with their ICO and used it to pump their own project.
All these pajeet and chink coins completely disregarded sound business strategy and marketing

What does that even mean?

By they I mean EOS of course

EOS will still go up. I thought the same thing about BCH, that it had already pumped, but it pumped again three days ago like clockwork, like the spreadsheet said it should.

Attached: UuX2lIU.png (643x722, 214K)

Priced in already. This piece of shit is going to dump to $2.00 once mainnet rolls out.

Hi all. Will I make it with 10.5k VEN.

Regards, a bagholder.

Yes you will make it, I had 10,7k VEN and now im at 7k because I switched a little bit of my investments but we both are gonna make it this year

yeah, cus VET/Thor economics works that way.
idiot.

Why do you pajeets think this shit is going to pump on main net release? You really think everyone is going to fomo into VEN?
Main nets always dump.....always. No way this survives the hype. Everyone is going to realize how cheap THOR is consumed and it's going to dump even further. It's going to be a glorious thing to watch.

see

this. Watch thor be priced at 10 cents with an infinite supply.

coins pump pre mainnet, see eos, went x3

Imagine being so short sighted that you dont any Ven, what is likely to be the most enterprise used public blockchain by a mile.

>supply
>what is generation
another braindead bizlet

lol you obviously haven't thought the economics through. Cheap THOR holds the price of VET down brainlet. You think there will be an immediate, insatiable demand for THOR that justifies VENs hype?

Like how they pump pre-rebrand? Sure...Ven might see a bit of action, but you won't see a new ATH this year.

VET generates Thor. VET is always going to be worth more than Thor. Hence appreciation of value. Economics.

Well yeah, no shit. THOR is going to be worth peanuts though....so good luck with that.

Great. That would mean something if the price of VET was in some way tethered to the price of Thor. But it ain't. It generates Thor and appreciates in value because of it. That's the point.

How many transactions per second does VET do? I must have missed the code or whitepaper somewhere. Maybe it's at oxford.

You're acting like
1. the code would even natively tell you how many TPS it could do
and
2. you could even read it

Why don't you ask the billion dollar businesses that are backing VET? They wouldn't be shilling it and investing in it if it wasn't already proven to work well.

remember a lot of biz got here in december/january and probably bought the top so they are understandably salty about vechain. thats why they obsessively shill ambrosus now they desperately want to get in early for once and they wrongly think its a similar product.

at least fucking 30%, I'm getting bored of waiting with this bag
they said 100 at release with goal of 10000, on chain

>Why don't you ask the billion dollar businesses that are backing VET? They wouldn't be shilling it and investing in it if it wasn't already proven to work well.

like BMW? You vetards are going to get so fucked once your ponzi money growing scheme is uncovered. When 70% of your volume is on fucking LBANK, your just asking to get fucked.

I considered going into vechain at $0.5, instead I went for raiblocks which ended up even better, but lately I bought vechain seeing eos mainnet pump, I except a solid pump from vechain too

EOS is in a continuous ICO. They are continuously raising funds for an entire year.

Vechains mainnet launch will not immediately affect the price. it will take a week-month to see exponential growth and heres why.
When mainnet is launched and staking is introduced, everyone will move their ven to tthe wallet, leaving little ven on the exchanges, those who are leaving ven on an exchange and are not staking, clearly do not intend to hold ven for the long term. So they sell it, but with all the ven gone from exchanges they will have a larger control of the price and will be able to charge more because they are the ones with ven that are willing to sell.

yes, like BMW
and DNVGL
and PwC
and Breyer Capital

proves my point that you are unable to dispute the fact that these huge global entities are actively shilling Vechain because they've actually used it. instead you resort to the same one liners that have been disproven into the ground.

volume != influence on price.

fuckin biz. step your shit up anons.

>emotional investing
stay poor

I do not intend to hold ven to mainnet, by mainnet pump I mean premainnet hype pump, same thing that happened to eos.

EOS pumped...doens't mean VEN will. REQ sure didn't.

I'm not emotional about VEN at all. I bought low and sold the top. It made me a lot of money and I moved on. I really dislike the smug Vefags and shills though. You all wanna pretend like this is the only legit project in crypto and anyone who isn't all in is stupid. You're like a damn cult.

>REQ sure didn't.
except it did, it went up from 1900 sats to 2800 sats leading up to mainnet, and then crashed when it was released

Did it? Might be....I don't recall.

PWC China..Not PWC
Breyer is an advisor not investor
BMW start up garage, not a partnership
DNVGL exploring other blockchain solutions

Where's that Oxford university "partnership" at?

the absolute top was the release

forgot file

Attached: req.jpg (1068x435, 52K)

Does anyone use LBANK, it has over 70% of Vens trading volume, yet the exchange itself is a chink ghost town with those damn russian bots and hackers. Who here uses it and can confirm it's not a scam exchange?

Attached: LBANKSCAMVOL.png (1135x425, 38K)

I just checked their trading and it looks like they are faking volume, because only large trades of 1000+ ven are happpening, I remember same thing with bit-z and nano

TFW vetards and Bcrashies get eternally BTFO

Attached: pepetfw.jpg (547x471, 38K)

What is the point of faking volume if it doesn't get others to buy in and move the price?

Or are you saying the exchange is doing it with all of their coins to pump up their volume ranking?

Dont worry it's legit dont fall for the "FUD"
finder.com.au/lbank-cryptocurrency-exchange-accused-of-trying-to-sell-fake-kodak-coins

Breyer IS an investor.
Look at his portfolio. He only holds three cryptos: ETH, VEN, and Circle (bought poloniex)
breyercapital.com/portfolio/

"ADVISOR" all the other companies in his portfolio say investor...GET FUCKED

Attached: breyercap.png (1101x366, 138K)

There is no FUD here. Are you accusing the Vechain Foundation of being complicit in this rogue exchange doing obvious wash trading? Lbank is not dictating the price of Vechain. I bet you don't even know how much VEN they have on their exchange wallet.

>Are you accusing the Vechain Foundation of being complicit in this rogue exchange doing obvious wash trading? Lbank is not dictating the price of Vechain.
Yes. And yes it is. They must have more impact on the price considering there's 50% more volume on there compared to binance (which is what every REAL person would use.)

increase volume to attract customers obviously

so not only did he invest into the project but he is actively participating in its development and advising
is this some reverse fud psychology or you are an actual brainlet?

no point in trying to stem the endless tides of chink spam, they keep moving the goalposts, posting endless walls of text that say nothing and telling you to "dyor" when pressed for proof. I feel bad for anyone falling for it tho.

Where is your proof that Vechain Foundation is complicit and condones the actions of Lbank?
>They must have more impact on the price considering there's 50% more volume on there compared to binance
No, that's not how it works and it just shows how ignorant you are.

Because EOS is pumping itself using eth they get. They constantly recycle it.
This is the biggest scam in crypto and it's completely legal

Btfo

in a world where pretty much every new coin pays the exchanges to get listed how do you propose that VEN got listed without the people behind cooperating?

its a top 15 coin, not a new coin...listing it will bring you massive profits from trading fees
all you need is a erc 20 wallet to trade it right now

PwC China is still PwC. They bare the PwC name therefore are part of the Pricewaterhouse Coopers company. There's a pasta from a previous thread about it, go find it and inform yourself.
Breyer Capital has invested in Vechain. That's what a VC firm does.
BMW start-up garage is a partnership and very few companies are accepted. The end result means a working business relationship between the two. It's also obvious from the latest IoT Alliance announcement how they will be using Vechain.
DNVGL is a fucking huge operation. It's not hard to wrap your head around the fact that they may use other solutions for other tasks. Regardless, they have constantly publicly said they will be using Vechain for their business which includes 90,000+ clients.

Waiting for Oxford to make the 'official' announcement, didn't you read the tweet?

PWC china is like a franchise (known for reverse mergers)
Breyer advises, just like John Mcafee advises certain shitcoins (they pay him)
BMW start up is just an online fill out form any idiot with a keyboard can do
DNVGL is exploring other blockchains, have you personally read the contract they signed?
Oxford doesn't give a fuck all about some chink crypto, I doubt they ever respond/address them. Why has it been 3+ months and no word?

>like a franchise
no it's not, I told you to go inform yourself and you clearly haven't
>a billionaire can be paid off with pocket change
stop
>BMW
go register your company then if it's that easy
>DNVGL
they have been shilling the vechain system for months on end at every public event and even have a live product using them right now
>Oxford
go read the tweet. UK university formalism is retarded, moreso when your institution is over 900 years old

you can keep saying the same things but it doesn't make them any less retarded than they were the last time you said them

also
>reverse mergers
for one, they are not illegal or even immoral
and
that was all Deloitte

Literal garbage tier fud. Kys retard

lmao @ the venlets foaming at the mouth when truth gets posted

so fucking triggered by the truth. fucking kek

Attached: scut-farkus-hed-2016.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>the truth
>the truth
>the truth
you anons need to get better at this

Quads confirm proto-flippening incoming

Attached: 1513000238951.jpg (610x855, 72K)

sad to see you've finally run out of all your 3 Deepak-tier non-arguments

Im sorry have you posted anything of substance? Or are you just butthurt that you bought into a chink scam and are inevitably going to get long donged by wong?

yes, haven't you been reading?
nope, you just post the same 3-4 retarded points we see in every VEN thread every fucking day that get thrown around for about an hour until one party gives up posting and the thread dies.

Hi, chip. Are you going to post your bullshit everyday? The absolute state of emotional anti-ventards.

Attached: call me chip.png (1396x177, 46K)

>the same 3-4 retarded points we see in every VEN thread every fucking day that get thrown around for about an hour until one party gives up posting and the thread dies
vechain fudders in a nutshell

Attached: il_340x270.1179655872_gguj.jpg (340x270, 27K)

I don't give whiny cunts attention when it's unwarranted. You're posts are just child-like rebuttals, such as "Why don't you sign up for BMW start up garage" Go play your Roblox and watch twitch faggot.

>child-like rebuttals
>Go play your Roblox and watch twitch faggot

Attached: 1519614620815.png (404x274, 181K)

This guy fucks. Cheers, u found Chip today.

>BMW start up is just an online fill out form any idiot with a keyboard can do
my point stands true, why isn't literally everyone partnering with BMW then?

also it seems like you're giving me more 'unwarranted' attention than you'd apparently like to admit

>my point stands true, why isn't literally everyone partnering with BMW then?
not a partnership..its a start up u fucking mong lmfao..God u vertards are stupid as fuck.