200k Navy ZIL reporting in. Am I gonna make it?

200k Navy ZIL reporting in. Am I gonna make it?

Attached: Zilliqa-logo.jpg (730x480, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinspy.com/zilliqa-in-big-name-blockchain-alliance-crypto-exchange-listings-more-partnerships-coming-onboard-ahead-of-busy-roadtrip/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Zilliqa is a scam. Get out now. It will crash to 0,01 USD soon!

Yes

You will loose everything. Its obvious scam.

There is a guy here worth 6million dollars with 4million Zilliqa.

I’ve only got 47k :(
Mainnet will launch to 1dollar breh

240k - waiting for another 200k buy at the end of the month, hope it won't moon too much until then. target for retirement is 700k.

Yeah you will. I'm a poorfag from the third world with 4k and even then I'm proud of it.

correct. It will enter the top 10 shortly before mainnet launch, then dump after as per usual. But its the safest pick in the top 30 with the most upside and you can flip it if you want in only a few months.

I guess most people just like being poor

Zilliqa will Never reach 0,50 USD

sure thing buddy. Bull market is coming and mainnet launching in q3 aka possibly in as little as 2 months.

This thing is going to skyrocket into the top 12 minimum before it launches.

Long term this is top 5.

Are you putting new FIAT money in?

waiting for some ICOs to get on exchanges (invested in them) and will be using that revenue. I bought all my ZIL with ICO gains from December/Jan. Didn't get in crowd-sale

Attached: 592.jpg (460x276, 27K)

I am.

How long it will moonin already? This shit crazy XD

Train won't stop until $1+. Realistically it'll slow down here and there, but I expect steady gains until mainnet release.

This is going to $3-$4 minimum eoy dumb dumbs. You all seriously think this can't surpass the numbers ADA pulled at it's peak?

ico price 1eth=110k ZIL... I did register too late on bitcoin suisse and missed ico by a few days. REEEEEEEEEEE

This shit is dumping HARD now LMAO

Do you fucking faggots have a template that you just copy paste on any coin you happen to be holding. I think Zil looks really good but seriously you sound like plebbitors

>dumping HARD
>literally up over the past 24 hrs
what did he mean by this?

No UK residents was the worst bit, only ICO I've ever seen to do that. Fucking pajeets

are they wrong? Its eth on steroids with additional smart contract features. Its backed by major VC's and all star advisors. Its easy money with mainnet in q3, literally throw your money at it, on the first major pump within 1 month of mainnet launch and you are 3-5x richer. Possibly 7-10x if we are in full on bull market mode.

For the uninitiated: ZIL is having a major event May 23. They are going to announce the partnerships (among other things). Do you see how the price keeps going up during the last weeks? These guys know...

haha bingo. the overhyped shitcoin starter pack:
>this is going straight to $1
>top 5 eoy
>solid team, great whitepaper, strong partnerships
>if TRX is worth $5 billion this is easily worth $X

>dumping hard

God I fucking wish

It's at 1800 sats rn which is crazy

Sold at 1700 thinking it would dip eventually but I got rekt

and there hasnt been many irrational green dildos, its just constant growth as more exposure comes to the project and insiders learn of whats ahead.

how many eth knockoffs do we really need? there are literally dozens of them now. many of them faster than this one.

Precisely! ZIL is going to surprise a lot of people in the next 2-3 months. Patience is a virtue.

For my frens: cryptocoinspy.com/zilliqa-in-big-name-blockchain-alliance-crypto-exchange-listings-more-partnerships-coming-onboard-ahead-of-busy-roadtrip/

Zilliqa is a rising star. And this week a top 25 coin. They are the first with a fast working platform this year. Other great platforms will follow later, next year or Ethereum in 2020 but Zill will be the winner of 2018. Buy this, it will do another 10x.

I made a lot of money out of this. Out of:
>ICX
>HST
>ZIL
>TAU
and
>HOT
I dunno why people never listen to Jow Forums, they shill the best shit.

To be fair, biz shills EVERYTHING. If you shill everything, you'll most certainly find some winners.

Exactly. The hit:miss ratio on biz is pretty poor, actually. It's little more than an A-Z of every coin out there.

Damn, I thought this was going to take a day to cool off, but it just keeps pumping.

It won't stop pumping until at least 2-3B Marketcap. I plan to sell at June.