Chainlink breadcrumbs thread

I'm neither a liar nor an insider. I'm just a random autistic person who has noticed a couple of details that have gone unnoticed by most of the community so far.
>pic related
If you google
>"chainlinked" github
you can actually see that there are hundreds of businesses, whose repositories are public, and they are developing smartcontracts that interact with "Chainlink" before certain off chain data.

Attached: breadcrumbs_chainlinked.png (946x547, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/search?ei=ke7yWu20GcXIwALNpLyYDw&q="chainlinked" site:github.com&oq="chainlinked" site:github.com&gs_l=psy-ab.3...4868.8378.0.8914.9.9.0.0.0.0.250.1035.4j3j1.8.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..3.1.135...0i13k1.0.goa7p6BxSFE
github.com/thodges-gh/Chainlinked
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/solidity/contracts/examples/DynamicConsumer.sol
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
ethnews.com/ibm-blockchain-lead-predicts-central-bank-digital-currency-on-stellar-soon
mobile.twitter.com/davidmarcus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also there are a lot of "trash results" but diving in the results worth it

Why do you care so much about LINK? It literally says on the third page of the whitepaper:

"A future market price of the LINK token of more than $1.00 defeats the purpose of this project."

At it's current price, that's like less than doubling your money. Grow a fucking brain already.

google.pl/search?ei=ke7yWu20GcXIwALNpLyYDw&q="chainlinked" site:github.com&oq="chainlinked" site:github.com&gs_l=psy-ab.3...4868.8378.0.8914.9.9.0.0.0.0.250.1035.4j3j1.8.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..3.1.135...0i13k1.0.goa7p6BxSFE

I only see 6 results and two of them are official chainlink repo and two are just gibberish

Buy LINK and move on to your next investment or focus on trading to get more LINK. You don't need more than 5 reasons to buy LINK. It's stupid and unproductive to obsessively research a project you've already invested in. This is not a step forward.

within cells interlinked

OP, I think you're lying. I'm not finding anything.

Didn't find anyhing wrt to the OP.

But Thomas just started a new "Chainlinked" repository two hours ago. So something new and interesting will be there soon.

github.com/thodges-gh/Chainlinked

Sirs, why does you lying sirs?

>github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/solidity/contracts/examples/DynamicConsumer.sol

was the first result, now it is delete
OP was on to something

I bring you... the third page of the chainlink white paper.

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-081240_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1440x2960, 832K)

Lll..lghghlglhl.. nnnngghgh
Dddo9ooll..aaarrrgghhh
Ooonnn fffthhhhhaaauuuusss.. ddddhhhh tttttoooohohihiohh oooiii

Attached: 1525266336247.jpg (733x464, 102K)

OP, care to share any of the businesses you saw?

“Chainlinked” is just a list of Jow Forums screen caps of bagholders reeing

>shut it down

Attached: IMG_0542.png (680x443, 227K)

That is interesting, because the guy you replied to said something about the price couldn't go above $1.00.

I wonder if he was lying?

Attached: no link.png (1300x1500, 354K)

Does it? The collateralization of Chainlink's share of the API economy can be achieved with less than 1 billion in represented value? People are going to shit themselves with rage at the idea of dealing with whole numbers when oracles + automation allows them to pay whatever decimal value equates to pennies or dollars without ever knowingly touching Link?

Add to your copy-paste.
>A future market price of the LINK token of more than $1.00 defeats the purpose of this project.
"$1.00", "dollar" do not appear in the document. "$" only appears in the context of an Intel securities example.

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Are you an asshole or a brainlet parrot.?

You got baited broham

>It's another ICO scam thread

Hey that's a cool useless ICO token with no actual possibility to be used for the usecase displayed since ETH can't even handle cats

But here's a real coin (i.e. has a blockchain) with an actual future, a real usecase, and transparent developers: Peepcoin soon to be DAPS

You make me so angry.

Holy fuck he's wearing a different shirt!

Attached: 1521060750469-biz.jpg (492x412, 69K)

LINK is just a fucking token you retard. All of the work is done by nodes outside blockchain.
Literally the only thing ETH blockchain does is send LINK payments, but those can be aggregated from hundreds of payments into one or just take a couple hours, it makes no difference to the node whether they get paid in a minute or 10 hours.

What about hyperledger?

>chainlinked
is this a new hot meme?

He is a fudding idiot. Clearly. I despise these lieing aholes.

but its fun

> "chainlinked" github
What in the fuck? Good job OP, I haven't gone deep yet but I've already noticed some juicy stuff. The problem I have with Linky is that I don't think there's anything that can make me want more. If it works as well as I think life's going to be ultra easy mode, so all that remains is preparing in case I'm wrong.

Attached: 3462463723.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

The LINK network is programmed to shut down when the token price reaches above $1.00

>Getting mad at $1.00 defeats the purpose of this project.
Come on Jow Forums stop being so easy.

Attached: 32525678.jpg (1071x561, 63K)

Allready debunked.
He has two shirts, fag.

This sucks that Link might fail.

Does anyone think that Sergey going missing for months on end adds a different dimension to this whole project. The anticipation grows as we all await him.

Once he finally does something a new level of memes will arise.

Look at SXSW. We got:

>Sergey's fucking Boring.
>Theoretically Cheese
>and finally the balding autist + Sergey's unhappy face.

All strong memes

Attached: Dream Team.png (900x645, 1.03M)

No

This picture gave us "Steve is chad fucking Vitalik" (Steve is to the left of vitalik in the attached photograph)

1k eoy check em

Fuck off back to your facebook group, or shut the fuck up and lurk more faggots.

>The ABSOLUTE STATE of newfags on Jow Forums
FUD is valuable you fucking brainlet.
Shill's provide reasons why you should invest
FUD provides reasons why you should re-evaluate your investment. You should be LOOKING for FUD so you can make your investment airtight.
Ignoring FUD is the literal equivalent of covering your ears shouting LALALALA so you can continue to live in a state of delusion.

Newfags need to shut the fuck up and lurk more REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Always lurking, watching, waiting, like an owl.

Attached: 20180508_192936.png (1440x2448, 1.07M)

chek’d we will be rich

Attached: A9F16FF7-FEC7-4596-B0F9-704F005EFA47.jpg (769x697, 122K)

I thought Steve was the other speccy cunt next to Sergey. You are probably correct and that is another dimension to this picture.

Don't jump ship Steve. In return I give you this nugget from Steve's GitHub.

A lot of work going on in the private repos and well as what we see.

Attached: SE.png (815x99, 6K)

can confirm

This. Spbp. It was fun shilling this shitcoin to newfags for a while but it's getting old now. Buy holo

On chain contract aggregates return data

It is bullshit of zero value. You have legit news then post it, if you have total crap it is worthless, as is the fool that shares it. Not new to this site, been reading garbage useless fud for a long time.

Yep, in that full photo Sergey is happy for now that the Skeleton VB is acting centre of attention. 'Look at Me I'm an autistic ideological Unicorn wearing poofter!' Vitalik announces from the centre of the room.

Sergey looks on knowing VB's projects future depends on CL.

Attached is a guy with a profile on Smart Contract.com

Attached: SV.png (336x250, 72K)

Linky Stinky $1,000 eoy.

It's too bad nobody developing a blockchain will use ChainLink. Look at Stellar- they've got Mobius as a native decentralised oracles solution.
Look at VEN, they're developing their own decentralised oracle that will be live BEFORE ChainLink lmao.
Look at IoTA, they've announced Qubic- a decentralised oracle that will be live as early June.
ChainLink is valuable because it was a decentralised oracle? Well looks like that's not the case anymore as these 20+ man teams MINIMUM are working night and day to deliver a superior product.
ChainLink is valuable because it's a first mover? Lol it's literally going to be released after 3 (THREE) other MAJOR decentralised oracle projects.

Face it linkies, ChainLink got BTFO by Pajeets (Mobius), Chinks (VEN) and Hippie stoners that have gone ON RECORD for supporting white genocide (IoTA).
This isn't to mention the 15+ other decentralised oracle projects like Aeternity that is designing their decentralised oracle better than ChainLink- more secure, efficient and there's actual incentive to buy, hold and use the token instead of ChainLink where you don't even NEED ChainLink at all lol.
>LINK network lets you run a node with ZERO ChainLink and be paid in ETH if you want

Stellar also has IBM talking to several central banks about launching their own digital currency on Stellar's network. So not only does Stellar have a HUGE team on Mobius working on a decentralised oracle, but they've got the attention of CENTRAL BANKS because of the superiority of their product.

>LINKIES ETERNALLY BTFO

You know as soon as you say Holo everyone instantly knows you are a Pajeet?

Nobody wants your Cultural Manager SJW shit coin.

checked. buy link, faggots

Refer to

How much time did you put into this shit tier fud you homo?

You had enough time to accumulate.

>user wtf no central banks are talking to Stellar
ethnews.com/ibm-blockchain-lead-predicts-central-bank-digital-currency-on-stellar-soon

Central banks using Stellar's network because Mobius provides a superior decentralised oracle.
>People still unironically buying LINK
Lol

Can you refute ANY of the information in the FUD? obviously not.
LINK is getting BTFO and you faggots are too delusional to realise you're investing on your emotional connection to a fucking cube

All of those are centralized garbage and trash projects. There's no point in using smart contracts if they're compromised by the weakest LINK in the system.

The price above $1 doesn't defeat the purpose. There's only 1 billion LINK to back what will go on to be trillions of dollars worth of smart contract execution. LINK below $1 defeats the purpose of LINK. Its price will need to be huge to act as collateral for the services running on it.

I can, but I'm not wasting my time. Literally all the retards on biz even know your post is a joke so there is no point.

Go all in on Mobius you street shitter.

>All of those are centralized garbage and trash projects
Stellar's Mobius, VEN and IoTA are all building DECENTRALISED oracles.

IoTA's DECENTRALISED ORACLE will be announced with more information on the 2nd of June. You can check their Qubic announcement yourself.

Don't let yourself be fooled into investing into something and ignoring information just because you wish it wasn't true. I want LINK to succeed because it means we all make it- unfortunately, it's ALREADY outclassed by other MAJOR projects like VEN

I've been partial to Aeternity, but that seems like a bit of a risk.
I'd rather get XLM, VEN and IoTA because the decentralised oracles are being built for these projects.

Aeternity doesn't have a decentralized oracle. If you understood Mobius you'd understand why their oracle solution is different and should be viewed skeptically as to whether it's a "decentralized" oracle at all. Ven and Iota oracle solutions are still basically gleams in their creators eyes. And none of these have even a fraction of the traction Ethereum does, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

FUD is valuable? You’re retarded. This entire market is based on ridiculous speculation. You think anyone is actually buying Link because they believe in some revolutionary future and they want to run nodes? No, they’re buying it in the hopes that they can sell it for $10/token within a year. I love that anyone thinks any of this shit has “real value.”

>98% of crypto “investors” just throw money at shit that sounds good. Do you think anyone cares that XRP or Mobius aren’t “truly decentralized?” Just fucking put money and sell when it is worth more. Essentially no one cares to understand anything regarding this tech. This is about making money.

Settle down pajeet, you're going to get shit on your sandals.

Its not out classed at all. Ari Juels helped write the white paper. The Director of Engineering at FB is an advisor and FB is now rolling out a blockchain division. They've been working with some of the biggest financial institutions, and there's good reason to believe that they're what underlies Microsoft's cryptlets. They're baked into the kernel of zeppelin_os which will go on to power most next-gen Ethereum dApps. They'll work with hyperledger and SGX which positions them for basically any corporate or government DLT implementation.

Fuck the idea that a bunch of upstart platform chains outclass the Chainlink team. those turds are low class slobs compared to Sergey and his crew up ultrawealthy elite. they're also not aiming to solve the same problem. it'd be like picking a shitty fragmented internet over an open internet.

You have no fucking clue what you're trying to say. Ven isn't even releasing oracles, they're just building an oracle platform iirc, and Mobius won't even have a testnet for CENTRALIZED ORACLES until some time in 2019 (they likely won't be around that long).

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're just playing stupid with this fud. Hopefully you aren't really that retarded.

Sure, and an investment thesis from that perspective is Smartcontract.com is already confirmed to be still working with swift, highly likely to be working with Microsoft, definitely Docusign, possibly Salesforce in some capacity, possibly AXA, and a long list of others. All it will take is for one or some of these to be firmed up in the public's mind and you'll have your moon mission.

LINK is the most fundamentally and speculatively solid token you'll ever find you dumb nigger. Quit making it difficult for yourself and just buy it.

Good, then go post all your grand thoughts about them in their threads and GTFO of Link with ur FUD. You are too smart for Link so be gone.

> dude didn't you hear about the announcement of the anouncement on june 2nd. Linkies BTFO.

I'd rather stick with the strong silent type, as Tony Soprano would say.

"barking dogs don't bite"

>If you understood Mobius you'd understand why their oracle solution is different
Yeah, it's different in that it's more complete? I don't understand how you can reliably compare a near complete project with a concept that has no functional code for the juicy parts.
>muh chainlink github
None of the code relevant to the "decentralised oracle" part has been written yet. It's all code around moving the token between nodes.

> Ven and Iota oracle solutions are still basically gleams in their creators eyes.
How is ChainLink any different? VEN and IoTA actually have deadlines which suggest they've made breakthroughs or at the very least, progress.
ChainLink has literally no roadmap. The cognitive dissonance here is incredible to think that Sergey somehow has the magic answer just because he's been sitting on the issue for a little while longer than anyone else.

If that's the case, why are these new 'shitcoin' projects with no basis already ahead of Sergey and ChainLink?

>zeppelin_os
This is one of the many devkits to make dApps. There's very likely going to be many more.

>Its not out classed at all.
Ari Juels wrote the whitepaper- sure. Conceptually it makes a lot of sense because it was conceptualised early on.
Larger projects realised "oh shit we need an on-off ramp for our blockchain" and developed a secure way to do that.

Do you think something like VEN which has Chinese Govt partnership would be outclassed by Sergey McPhilosophyMajor? kek. I'm being a bit condescending now because you're not being realistic here.

there's more than one directors of engineering you dumb cuck. Evan Cheng may very well just be advising chainlink in his own time

>If that's the case, why are these new 'shitcoin' projects with no basis already ahead of Sergey and ChainLink?
According to who, faggot

Checked, the OP is a fool if he believes that crap. End of the day, longer term investment no better project with upside opportunity for high returns than Link. Anons looking for immediate gains should trade other projects, Link isn't good for that.

Iota has a deadline on PRESENTING what q is about. There is absolutely no reason to see Q as a competitor to a decentralized oracle network.

As for Ven, I don't even follow that shitcoin anymore. It's dead in the water. Enjoy staring at BMW images while Linkies drive them.

Edited to add, FUD sucks and totally shits up this board.

Facebook's new head of blockchain:
mobile.twitter.com/davidmarcus

He's following benioff, szabo, vitalik and some other notables.
Put your autism to work anons

>You have no fucking clue what you're trying to say. Ven isn't even releasing oracles
I said early on that blockchain projects can develop their own oracles you fucking brainlet.
>The absolute state of /nubiz/
So VEN is building their own DECENTRALISED ORACLE.
Or would you rather believe a project with partnership with the Chinese Govt would choose an unsecure on-ramp for their platform?

Or are you saying Mobius (backbone oracle of Stellar, which will be the platform for CENTRAL BANKS digital currency) is going to be an inferior product?
Security will be the same. But building that security feature isn't fucking difficult.

IoTA which has CONFIRMED industry partnerships with shit like Bosch, which is one of the worlds largest distributors, is a scam?

>I'd rather stick with the strong silent type, as Tony Soprano would say.
Or you know, stick with the person who has a plan.
"if you don't plan, then you plan to fail"
ChainLink has literally no roadmap lol.

>Stellar's Mobius, VEN and IoTA are all building DECENTRALISED oracles.
none of those are decentralised

Attached: 1505301221821.jpg (369x387, 24K)

This thread is retarded. "site:github.com 'chainlinked'" returns very few results and none of them are interesting.

what the fuck are you checking

if you ever see "defeats the purpose" in a crypto thread you shoudl know it's an old meme getting rehashed. how new are you?

Yeah I could refute everything. It seems your knowledge is surface level at best so you'd not even understand my responses. We can agree that möbius is a great buy. All in.

it's fucking hilarious watching the newfags trying to fit in

>I could refute everything but I won't

Lol you sound like Bill Gates talking about Bitcoin
>I would short it if I could- and I can but I won't...

Speak for yourself ye retarded cuck. Don't assume everybody else is as dumb as you. Incentives are baked into chainlink's model and a shit ton of holders do expect to stake link as soon as it's ready

stupid wastes energy. I'll pass.

God's work, user.

Point to the relevant code wrt decentralized oracles being written by IOTA or ven please. I'll wait.

Hard to believe anyone could be so dumb. I suppose thats why the marketcaps of ven and iota are so high though.

This is basically what it is
I could give a fuck about the future use case of crypto

I want as much speculation as possible so I can have the next person conned into buying my fake meme coin at the top

I feel the people arguing for the drastic need of block chain and smart contracts are laughable

But we need people like that, makes the ponzi stronger

>ChainLink has literally no roadmap.
Oh my god not this again... just because they dont have PUBLIC roadmap everyone else if better ? Your fucking VEN doesnt even have a WHITEPAPER you fucking deluded son of a bitch

You'll sell far too low and kill yourself when we hit 1,000.

>As for Ven, I don't even follow that shitcoin anymore. It's dead in the water. Enjoy staring at BMW images while Linkies drive them.

Attached: 11111.jpg (493x335, 39K)

gib breadcrumbs

Attached: 1518406267439.jpg (500x292, 22K)

That was a reactionary piece of FUD.
Don't act like the 20 points I made other than that are wrong.

Fuck off back to your facebook group

>As for Ven, I don't even follow that shitcoin anymore. It's dead in the water. Enjoy staring at BMW images while Linkies drive them.
Kek ignoring the only crypto with a national level partnership with CHINA and acting like it's a smart move.

They're going to be the backbone of China's new tech province- a place where Huawei, Tencent, China Mobile, China Telecom, Microsoft and Apple are investing BILLIONS of dollars and building MASSIVE datacentres.
VEN will run that fucking city you brainlet. And that city is just the beginning.

there will be other dev kits sure. but if you know what openzeppelin is you know they're already the standard bearer and will become the default for any dApp developers working on ethereum, defaults matter in this space.

VEN's oracle isn't solving the same problem you goof. an oracle model that relies on different oracles depending on which platform you develop on is clumsy and shit. platform locked oracles will emerge and be used by some small, insignificant projects like what you see on Oraclize now, but chainlink's network will become the open standard that can interoperate with them all without the need for separate oracle infrastructure for supporting different chains.

vendor lock in is one of the biggest risks of jumping into this space right now. Chainlink's core value prop is that they alleviate that risk by providing a common pipeline for all data.

My future isn’t based on Link going to $1000. $10 gives me plenty of profit. I’m already comfy af.

How far do you think Chainlink is from decentralized oracle network implementation? Can they do it this year? Or are they not even close as the FUD says?

I just need $25 per stinker to make it.

Attached: 1521340462443.gif (487x560, 898K)

companies have nothing to gain buying into a decentralized network of centralized oracles. they'll go for, or be that centralized source.

youre a fag

nice dubs and if this is true...they have started on the reputation code

>they're the standard bearer for an emerging market
That's like saying Searchengine.com is going to be the standard search engine for the internet in 1991.
You can't reliably predict the environment in the future as adoption hasn't even begun.
Fucking Ethereum being flipped as the primary smart contracts platform is still fair game as smart contract adoption is still atleast 2 years away from being mainstream.

>VEN's oracle isn't solving the same problem you goof
So you're saying the ONLY crypto with a NATIONAL level partnership with CHINA is developing a shitty alternative solution lol.
>the absolute state of /nubiz/

ChainLink is a great idea, but its idea (Decentralised oracles) is being implemented by projects independently because their mainnets are launching earlier than ChainLink.

They literally hit the oracle roadblock, and solved it over a summer.

okay and swift invited Sergey into SIBOS 2 years in a row just for fun, is that correct?

the only other result for that page is a biz thread from February 18th. So it may have been old. Who knows.