I have 20 ETH currently sitting on decentralised exchange. Please shill me the next HOT, NEXO

Attached: chad.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x543ff227f64aa17ea132bf9886cab5db55dcaddf-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy all in NBAI on etherdelta. Its gonna be listed on two top20 exchanges in like one week

This seems like pajeet project.

It's a chink project, which means it's either a complete exit scam or a technological revolution. Frankly, it's just a competitor to MAN, even down to the gook team. I took a small position in it.

Ok buying some, what else Jow Forums

It's already 40M marketcap(using full supply)

Buy Daostacks, hit etherdelta yesterday, is also gonna be on IDEX when it's working again so buy before it hits IDEX and when it hits IDEX it'll moon. Currently it's 5-10% higher than ICO price.

etherdelta.com/#0x543ff227f64aa17ea132bf9886cab5db55dcaddf-ETH

Yup and its only on etherdelta. For now. They have good team and ready product. Buy now and sell mid may after listing on exchanges

Don't you think it's a bit high already??

user... nexo is just beginning...

Cardstack

Attached: cardstack.jpg (696x449, 29K)

I already have NEXO.

SFC
it's not a token though

go all in DXT just because:

$DXT
>Only ~18 million market cap right now
>-60% below lowest presale ico price

> team is harvard & ivy league tier + Tim Draper& Marc Benioff are active ((investors))>Alpha MVP already in google play and apple store, beta app coming out in end of Q2

>holding rewards program will be announced soon and so is new websites too

>they’re active with conferences as they know big moneys is there, for example they are going to Consensus too
>Only trading in bad exchanges right now. (Bibox and cobinhood) that’s why price is so fucking low. Lets wait for any top 10 exchange and boom

>ico sold-out in 1 day and collected 40 millions so whales clearly liked its’ fundamentals..

>team said they are focusing to exchange listings (any exchange listing would take this shit to moon)

>sell orders are pretty thin but there are many bag holders that bought from ico (its now -60% below lowest pre-ico price) waiting to sell so put your buy order and wait.
>only 33.3% of tokens sold in tokensale so they want token price to go up.

>totally under the radar, only handful people accumulating in bibox rn
>only fucking 4800 token holders, so not many people know about this
>roadmap is really technical and team is U.S based, has been working with datawallet since 2015

>team isn’t hypers and they are actually in for long-term unlike your typical chink scams
>normie-adoption friendly idea, you can basically sell your data ANONYMOUSLY for hundreds of dollars in month (who the fuck wouldn’t get free $$$)

>one of their advisors is from ShapeShift and if adaption comes its pretty big thing>another one of their advisors is CEO of Shopkick, one of the biggest ”shopping rewards” company of U.S.

This one is actually long-term hold but can provide gains in short-time too.My sell target is 180 millions market cap and that’d be 10x gains. I think it takes two months to reach my sell target.

Attached: dxtfam.jpg (1280x672, 169K)

COLX will pass 1000sat when bull run begins on May 14th

Buy now or miss out on minimum 10x

Why does bullrun begin on 14th may?

Pundi X (NPXS)
I'm going to make a post here on Jow Forums in the next hour or so. I'm reading the whitepaper, currently on page 14 of 38 and I'm convinced that NPXS is going to do well.

it's currently trading at...
$0.006655 USD
0.00000072 BTC
0.00000898 ETH

If I'm correct in my forecast, your 20ETH will see nice gains.

concensus

Sharder. I tjink the presale pajeet are done dumping

Ignite Ratings (IGNX),its well below ico price and has an actual working product

OP here. I bought 15 ETH worth of NBAI. 5 ETH remaining

REFTOKEN... (REF)

Only 1 Million c. supply until eoy, 50 million in total.

Affiliate marketing platform. Team are partnered with ParsecLabs. They're launching an ICO platform, got three ICOs onboard already.

Trading on OKex

COLX, but you need to get in soon

ipsx 100x in a year

COLX team page is an unironic joke

Thanks for NBAI, this might do good. Already up couple of %