What are your predictions for NEX

I think if the staking options were readily available as NEX went up for public purchase, the price would sky rocket. However, because the staking will not be implemented until Q3, and due to the limited distribution leaving many wanting much more, lottery winners will sell at 4-5x, then try to buy back in on the dump. What are your predictions?

Attached: nex.jpg (1600x609, 41K)

~$7-8 when it hits exchanges. Potential balloon up to ~$20. Stabilize around $10 for a little while.

I hope to pick up some at around 1.20 USD at switcheroo and hold.

Wishful thinking there my dude

when does it hit the first exchange?

May 26

Just kidding nobody knows.

They are ready to do ICO but they are awaiting approvals on the classification of their token, I.e as a security

overhyped shit
no product for the next months
only mired because of the marketing gag witht he lottery
neonwallet is shit and looks even shittier

disclaimer: i have an allocation and i'm sure i'll get some nice gains bc of the fomo retards

too bad you niggers did'nt listen to me and bought aph in the ico, did an easy 6,5x for me so far
aph is everything nex wants to be

Lol finally some FUD

Weak though

its not fud if its true, no?

I said I hope. I got ZRX at ICO price the same day on ED. Its possible.

forgot:
you only saw this on the usual shillinglists and youre hyped up the asshole like a retard
just look at the aph wallet and compare this to the nex 80's style
/thread

unlike ED where tokens can be immediately listed, listings on Switcheo are internally validated. We need a true DEX for NEO that allows for shitcoins. Although, with the GAS cost of creating a NEP-5, the shitcoins are limited.

>a true dex to list scamcoins
the absolute state

Is Aph going to be a registered security in Europe and have fiat gateways?

the security registration is'nt even approved, i would not bank on it honestly
>fiat gateway
next memeshit
dex with kyc, fucking lol

look anons, i'm not saying aph is the be all end all, but i'm honestly a bit pissed that you fomoing retards did'nt listen to me for this absolute nobrainer ico
even as i told you to scoop at least some cheap at under 20 cents from the pajeets, but no
>muh nex

just look at the damn wallet, its a piece of art
/biz gets shittier by the day

to elaborate:
after my hopeless shilling for you morons, the only mention of aph i saw here was when it already did 6x
i honestly hope you bought the bags at ath for being such retards

Daily reminder

Attached: hbczx8fk6pu01.jpg (1280x904, 128K)

that looks really bad for nex honestly
was that your intention?

idk, it just seems short sighted user.

First mover advantage and having a nice wallet isn't really important in the long term. Long term NEX is setting itself up to be successful. If that means in the meantime other dexes can start up so be it, but NEX will come out on top because of the foundation they are setting up.

idk, i don't hate nex
i have a slot as well

but all the hype annoys me
you did'nt even research aph i guess?
they will also integrate erc 20 soon
why should people switch to nex after they used aph for some time?
because the shillers had it on their ico list?

just compare the aph wallet and the nex wallet
you must be joking

Da and Zhang are advisors to NEX and supporting it. If NEO is to directly integrate a dex into its infrastructure, which one will it be?

Again. yes the Aph wallet is nice... but it takes like a week of dec time to make it, if even that. For all we know NEX is already working on an even nicer wallet.

What takes more time, making a nice wallet like Aph, or having regulated fiat gateways, payment apis, banking partners and apis?

NEX isn't just a dex.

>but it takes like a week of dec time to make it
yet all nex has done is this shitwallet

>muh advisors
we will see, pipedreams as of now

>having regulated fiat gateways
exactly the thing i don't want in a dex
do you even dex?

we will see, as of now i'm happy with my aph gains (thx for buying my bags at 6,5x btw) and will reacumulate when the heat cools off
with nex im happy with my 1k and we will see if i scoop up some more

but you know, the bigger the hype.....
i expect not that much as the fanboys