I am SO sick of visiting Jow Forums and seeing this fucking shit appear on the top of my screen...

I am SO sick of visiting Jow Forums and seeing this fucking shit appear on the top of my screen. A couple threads are fine, but this is an ENGLISH board. I shouldn't have to mouse over and click on that "x" just so you special snowflakes can speak in Polish or French or whatever, when all of you are fluent in English and could just speak to each other in that. (Japanese is okay though, because of this website's association with Japanese culture)

Attached: ttp.png (543x181, 6K)

Écoute mon ami, tu vas te calmer ou je vais t'en coller une. Tu mérites une bonne tarte dans ta gueule.

¿Por qué los gringos son tan maricones?

Para inglés presione 2.

gr8 b8

Vai te fuder, filho da puta

No entiendo, déjate de joder y habla bien carajo

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

zitto animale

>Japanese is okay though
t. Cletus-san

>sei Technophob
>wisse nicht, wie man seinen proprietären Netzstöberer der Firma 10^100 unter Kontrolle bringt
Absolut proprietär

t. Sur Amerikaner

Ayy this cunt.

You don't even speak English, mutt. I don't see why you are complaining.

So that's how it feels to be monolingual, huh
Must be tough, good thing you can change that with just a little effort

Cкaзoчный дoлбaёб.

Attached: image.jpg (512x754, 121K)

I've never seen that. You must not know how to configure your browser.

>amerifuck "education"

The effort I would have to put in to learn a second language is so much greater than the rest of the world learning English given's English's huge cultural presence.

Attached: lng.png (709x428, 39K)

Stop using Chrome

>cultural presence

Opa Hukllachasqapa, aqaqaqaqa

Hein, essaie de cliquer le « X » de CECI
*ouvre la bite*

Seo é bord idirnáisiúnta. Tá an fhios san ainm. Bí measúil, le do thoil.

Próbowałeś nie być częścią googlowskiego botnetu?

Filho da puta, se não pode ver traduzir esta página. Vai-te catar mutt

Amerikanere er så jævla dårlige brevere, fy faen. Heng deg selv, Cletus.

Hæ og takk fyrir það að ég er að fara að sofa í dag.

Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

nice lgbt flags

Chinga tu madre

Oh dude, stfu! I'm American and I speak Arabic, Persian, and Spanish, and have studied a lot more. It's not that hard, especially if you want to learn a European language like French, Spanish, or German. Piss easy and there is a ton of cultural stuff out there you can read and watch in all these languages. Even a lot of shit in less common languages. Persian, for example, has an excellent cinema industry

Cringe

Stop using Chrome.

Tán nem kéne krómot használni, te kövér disznó.

نيك أمك يا أمريكي يا إبن 60000 شرموطة