How do Europeans feel about loosing a thousand plus years of their cultures and homelands to third worlders?

How do Europeans feel about loosing a thousand plus years of their cultures and homelands to third worlders?

Attached: h_02326290.jpg (4096x2805, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kctlBvsaFuE
m.dw.com/en/jewish-life-in-iran-was-always-better-than-in-europe/a-38847143
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>says the country with no culture

It only works out in our favor we have nothing to loose.

The pic is the kind of shit that gets on my nerves.
NOBODY. And I mean N O B O D Y should have the right to block the street no matter what he's doing. This gets on my nerves even when I see it here in Algeria.

Interesting. And why do they choose to pray in the street?

It's suicide inducing.

Feels bad man.

how are they losing their culture or homeland?

Predictions for native minorities in a few decades, official state support for multiculturalism, etc.

Could you imagine a Muslim country letting a thousands of
Christians pray in the street, or celebrate Christmas openly?
I dont care about the UK but France will do something about the Mudslimes

With the mass influx of immigrants I would suppose that their own cultures are being mixed with the more traditional local European cultures. They are loosing their homeland as physically large numbers of immigrants are moving on to land that they (the locals) once possessed.

Either:
1. Too lazy to go early to their local mosque
2. Too lazy to go for a farther yet less crowded mosque
3. Some dumb fucks even prefer to pray outside the mosque instead of inside.

They’ll do something about religion but nothing to Africans

Feels very bad

They can't just do daily prayers from their home or place of work?

Turkey allows thousands of christians to go through the street. So does Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Jordan and Palestine. Hell, even Al Qaeda in Idlib allows easter celebrations.

It's your fault for exporting and promoting pop culture to our folk cultures after the war. Now we are wearing blue jeans and listening to pop music,

>Could you imagine a Muslim country letting a thousands of
>Christians pray in the street, or celebrate Christmas openly?
This is your boomer brain on Facebook memes and kikebart articles.

>Could you imagine a Muslim country letting a thousands of Christians pray in the street, or celebrate Christmas openly?
Here's the thing. In islam there are minority rights. Islam dictates very precisely that every minority should adjust itself according to the majority.
For example, a christian/jewish minority in a muslim country have freedom to celebrate their holidays in their privacy (ie. Homes, churches, exclusively christian/jewish neighborhoods ect)
And vice versa, a muslim minority in a majorty that is non-muslim SHOULD according TO ISLAM practice their religion in their privacy.
So imo, most muslims in western countries are breaking that rule. Something to be really ashamed of really.

There's one prayer that you can't do at home. You have to go to the mosque (kind of like sundays at church) and it's Friday a little after noon.

both syria and Lebanon allow Christian celebration and praying. hell the syrian media celebrates easter and Christmas too ya mongrel

>December 25th is a public holiday for Christmas in Bangladesh even though only about 0.3% of the population, of about 170 million people, are Christians! (Over 85% of people in Bangladesh are Muslims.)

Large scale population replacements have happened before. Europe will keep existing, but in a different state from now. The only way to stop this, or at least slow it, is to start having children, which is something most Europeans adamantly refuse to do.

Religion is a mental illness

inb4 asshurt

>europeans
no such a thing
do you mean serbians? because ive never seen a muslim in my entire life
>inb4 infographics
they are not allowed to leave enclaves and they absolutely are 2nd class citizens everyone hates

also worst of france or britain =/= europe

>And vice versa, a muslim minority in a majorty that is non-muslim SHOULD according TO ISLAM practice their religion in their privacy.
>So imo, most muslims in western countries are breaking that rule. Something to be really ashamed of really.
proofs? no meme opinions from some internet "sheikh" either, it has to be either from the book or hadith

>I dont care about the UK
The feeling is mutual.

>but France will do something about the Mudslimes
France is the most left-wing country in Europe by far. They also have the worst demographic situation. You're delusional.

Lol i fucking love it when someone like you makes these threads. "Europe is done for! But forget about the fact that weve been 50 percent demographically replaced!"

Love that you can see a few that are actually white frenchos

>New World racial classifications
Kek. Not everyone with pale skin is white, Diego. They're probably North African Berbers, many of whom could pass for Southern Europeans. Zidane is a good example.

OP here. This country never had a chance of not being demographically diverse, it wasn't founded officially on any ethnocentric grounds. I am not pretending that our country is anything other than demographically diverse.

Studied it in highschool islamic education. A lesson about religious freedom and minorities. Islam is not just "the book" and "hadiths". They're the building blocks but still it's not all.
I'm in no way able to dig up my book from last year at 2am now but please do research.

do you remember the context or reasoning for this though?

>Islam is not just "the book" and "hadiths".
everything else are nonbinding opinions

The abuse of the road is illegal.
Here?

And there it is. Youre a fucking retard and a faggot. Immigration act of 1790. Now go back to mexico

Attached: 1523308836775.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

Yep, we started out how islam considers the human being as sacred and should be respected in many ways no matter what his race/religion may be. Then went on to talk about the relation bwtween islam and other religions, and how a muslim should interact with non muslims, and what things he must avoid.
And then comes the rights and duties part, where the teacher set up for us a general rule of thumb extracted from an idjmaa (idjmaa is the third way to set rules in islam after "the book" and hadiths). The rule of thumb is "minorities adjust themselves according to majorities. And then we talked about what I said in my first reply to you.

they looks praying for peace of EU.
if you bother them,they'll cause bomb atack to protect peace of EU.

>everything else are nonbinding opinions

Actually no, in islam there are 4 ways to set rules (5 if you're maliki like me)
The 1st and 2nd (that are most known) are the quran and hadiths
3rd comes idjmaa which is the agreement of all major muslim sheikhs about something that is not mentioned neither in quran or hadiths.
4th is kiyass which literally translates to mesure. They mesure something on something and conclude their ruling should be the same. ( for example mesuring drugs on alcohol, because they both hurt your mental and physical health, both should be haram)
And 5th is (and this is really rough translation) good wills, sheikhs set rules solely for the benefit of general population. (This is quite rarely used tho)

>America is done for so that's Why Europe isn't
50 years of multiculturalism and you go from 90% white to 50% white. White people are done for, By 2100 they will be minorities in their own counties and here's why that's a good thing.

Attached: 1525130793110.jpg (999x666, 563K)

interesting conversation, i wonder how the teacher got there though? doesn't "hiding" your religion as opposed to practicing openly make it harder to give dawah, something which is not obligated but is considered a good thing?

yes you're right i was being a bit reductive but i usually try to follow scholars opinions only if they're backed with evidence from the book or hadith 2bh, a lot of people give shit fatwas based on their own desires or for political expediency or whatever (for example, some scholars calling suicide bombing permissible)

youtu.be/kctlBvsaFuE

>For example, a christian/jewish minority in a muslim country have freedom
If you were a Jew in a muslim country you'd be lynched.

>choosing hating a death cult religion than hating someone on a factor they can't control
Sounds based to me. As long as they become assimilated into French cultural norms and all of that, it isn't a problem.
>boomer
no
>FB memes
no
>kikebart
Barf.
So yeah, it's no. They need to fuck off.
>Syria and Lebanon
>A muslim country
Dumb pathetic piece of shit. The country is half Christian.
>The feeling is mutual
Glad it is, I viscerally cringe and get enraged when I see any turd falling out of a Brit's mouth. I legitimately hate you people more than i hate my countrysmen because at least they're my countrysmen.
>Most left wing
kek

No north African could pass as southern European
Your comparison of the two is facetious at best

>loosing
looks like you should go back to school

>doesn't "hiding" your religion as opposed to practicing openly make it harder to give dawah, something which is not obligated but is considered a good thing
Yes, but if muslim accepts to live in a non-muslim country, he should live with its inconveniences afaik. But that's islam, you should always hide your religion when giving dawah at first (something that even the prophet mohammed did, he didn't start to give dawah openly and loudly until he moved to medina where a muslim majority resided)

As for how the teacher got their, the lesson is pretty hard, even with a teacher and source material it's hard. Y'see islam is pretty complex. And that complexity is why 80% of muslims are bad.

> a lot of people give shit fatwas based on their own desires or for political expediency or whatever
Almost too true, it's a shame really. People have to work extra hard to even get into islam.

You got me alright.

>hell the syrian media celebrates easter and Christmas
It's outrageous!
Assad must go!

i didn't mean street preaching by dawah, even just being visibly muslim, having masajid, etc are a form of dawah here in the non muslim lands. it makes people question and wish to learn more about the religion just seeing it. it's a part of the reason i myself reverted 2bh

>go back to school
Where 50% of kids are immigrants

The man on the right is Berber. The man on the left is Portuguese. How about you stop talking out of your arse for once.

Attached: 614927-1024x1024.jpg (1024x694, 302K)

>The rule of thumb is "minorities adjust themselves according to majorities.
Jesus. It doesn't look like a lot of Algerians got that message when I look at how they act in Quebec and France

We are still pretty mad about it after a century.

Oooh that, I mean you shouldn't change everything about yourself just because you're in foreign land. Being visibly muslim is okay (i think)

As I said and a previous message. MOST like (99.99%) of muslims are breaking that rule. And for that I am deeply sorry.
Send them back, we'll rough em up

>If you were a Jew in a muslim country you'd be lynched.
Murrican education at its best!

m.dw.com/en/jewish-life-in-iran-was-always-better-than-in-europe/a-38847143

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10-04-42-14.png (720x1280, 531K)

Again you are being facetious
You can easily tell an Arab from a southern European