Bitcoin Prime

What can we expect from this 'fork'? We all know what happend with the bitcoin private fork, however the Marketcap is low because poloniex is the only big exchange to list primecoin.

Discuss

Attached: rhettcreighton.jpg (400x400, 48K)

Is this guy a jew? Looking at him now, he looks really kosher.

He looks like a fucking crook t-b-h.
his twitter is primarily used for shilling his forks.

very few people will fall for this pump and dump after btcp disaster

this. surprised this ass clown tarnished his name for an outdated fork fad

Yes, unironically a jew. Said it on his twitter

I agree, however; a fork is a fork, so if poloniex supports the fork, people will receive free money. Lets say bitcoinprime will become worth 2 dollars, it's still free money. I've a feeling primecoin will shoot up 100%+ today.

It pisses me off that I did all this technical research on BTCP and ZCL before deciding to buy some and thinking "Hey this merger could actually be really cool" and I unironically would've done better if I just looked at a photo of the guy running it all and said "Fuck that, it's a jew."
*sigh*

i sold zcl at 20 dollars. didnt expect this scamcoin to go any higher... fml

>poloniex supports the fork
0% chance

Same. Lost a fuck ton of money on the whole ZCL/BTCP fiasco.

Fucking Jews. Never trust a Jew. Ever.

like i said, it'll 100% tonight... the fomo is strong

my body is ready

made a lot of money from the ZCL pump last Feb.. mined ZCL after the fork and made a lot of money when it mooned to 40 dollars

poorfag here might throw some money at this just incase it goes over $100

Whoever falls for this scam a second time deserves to lose all their money. It will not get listed on any exchanges and the price will be zero. It doesn’t matter if they’re ‘raising money for exchanges,’ they will keep that money and there will be no exchange support

true, but till then the value of primecoin will rise, right? everyone who missed the ZCL will fomo into prime, right? People tend to forget bad things when something is mooning. NXT was the biggest scamcoin 2 years ago, everyone seem to forgot that fact the last NXT bullrun...

No, just stay away from this shit. You will lose money. Period.

ive always learned to do the opposite of what biz says, but i think you're right on this one.

Zcl did a 200x, right? Might throw a few Eth at this

gonna pump primecoin to $50 at least then dump hard

i sold at $80, jew or not, people will pump this coin with their stupidity
you know the game now, play smarter