Why do Americans do this?

>race discussion pops up
>I FUCKING HATE SEEING NIGGERS WITH WHITE WOMEN ITS PUSHED BY JEWS FUCK IT
>later on: why do you think that is?
>UMMM BECAUSE NIGGERS ARE MASCULINE AND HAVE BIG BBCS TO OVERCOMPENSATE FO THEIR TINY BRAIN ALSO WHITE WOMEN SECRETLY LUST FOR THEM

I swear every fucking American """white""" """male""" is a fucking disgusting cuckold online, and fantasizes about black men on white women, or is the most race obsessed faggot in the existence. I'm so glad I only date South European bvlls.

Attached: 1527305654739.png (1154x1062, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/01/17/over-80-percent-of-americans-support-mandatory-labels-on-foods-containing-dna/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7756d39c3c13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gay thread

Most of them are trash that have nothing else to be proud of. NEETs, white trash, living in some ghetto etc. take your pick.

Seriously tell me, why is every white american online a race obsessed faggot and he still has cuck tier beliefs even when he's so called "woke" about jewish meddling?

But maybe they're retarded and overcompensating because they have the smallest penises in the Western world

>93393795
but even the South evropean trash isnt like this, he doesn't actively think hard about black men having big dicks and fucking his women (while clearly getting mad and a boner at the same time) unless he's been Americanized. I think not even other Europeans do this actually.

Something is wrong with American males.

Attached: Beni's size.png (940x937, 983K)

White men in this country are taught they deserve everything to be given to them just be being born in this shithole, and then when they realize they are incapable of accomplishing the bare minimum to receive the fruits of the society they created which they think they are entitled they lash out and are easily susceptible to propaganda. They will empty their pockets for anyone who gives them a reason to feel better about themselves without doing anything, and race is the most convenient way to play into that.

imagine being so insecure that you get mad over people who don't look like you fucking people that do look like you

that's pretty much our hindbrain

I've been American for 30+ years. My family is mostly all white, my husband is white, most of my friends were white. I've known racist and non-racist people alike.
Never, not once, have I ever seen what the fuck you are on about in OP. I've seen some cuck jokes online (only on Jow Forums honestly) and that's it.

You are making stuff up OR you are spending way way too much time on Jow Forums as evidenced by your obsession with cuck and your belief that South Euros aren't white .

Whites have only weakness inside their blood, what's new?

What are you talking about?
Yes
Because you're unaware of it, as evidenced by your response. You probably don't even entertain the notion of it or care to here about it since you live a different life from me.
You're in your own bubble if you don't notice this phenomenon
>South Euros aren't white
What? They're white. They're just better whites than Angshits and Amerilards.

Jesus. *hear

Found a webm of OP

Attached: soylord (1).webm (400x400, 1.94M)

>YOURE A SOYBOY IF YOU DONT LIKE SOYBOY BEHAVIOR
american "logic"

>Real White nationalist push “bbc” and “blacks are masculine” agenda
yah, ni.

fuck
I HEAR IT IN MY HEAD
FUCK
MAKE IT STOP

>You're in your own bubble if you don't notice this phenomenon
Rather you are in your own bubble made out of niche meme boards that are mostly LARPing as white anyway i.e. Jow Forums

This fucking video never fails to make me laugh. I know people used to post it ironically, but I unironically think it's funny and I love every second of it.

/blog

holy shit this guy is so based

>Real White nationalist
cringe

Most whites aren't wn but even faggot wn like to believe in this delsion
I know it sounds surprising but I go outside of Jow Forums.

>post soyboy ramblings
>not a soyboy

I mean, you're not wrong

>calling out America's mental illness and pathological sickness is a soyboy thing
ok

BBC addicting

Americans are naturally Jow Forumstards

every wh*te american
>our women

bruh, no

>Americans are naturally Jow Forumstards
Actually unironically true. I have to get out of this cuckold shithole

Jow Forums is not real life you retard
kys
stop posting the same shit in every thread

user, haha. Where did you find this one?!

I've realized cognitive bias + cherrypicking + information bubble can make a normal person into one of those school or mall shooters in the first world.

t.Jow Forumstard in denial

this. its any wonder pol is an even bigger pile of shit than it was back in 2011 now that 90% of the posters are americans

Attached: 1524892266849.jpg (488x872, 71K)

They ACTUALLY believe women would date them if they couldn't date black people.

Attached: 1323488149757.jpg (650x452, 32K)

and if the women dont date them they devolve into mgtow or incels

it's more like 50%
I'm not. Stay obsessed and keep rehashing the same shit on a Chinese cartoons imageboard you autistic nazbol retard

that comic made me lol

actually its significantly higher than 50%

Americans in real life are nothing like the ones here. It’s such an amazing dissonance when you see it for the first time, but Americans in real life are more intelligent and way less racist. It’s the media mainly focusing on race 24/7 that makes them look like they’re obsessed with race.

>Americans in real life are more intelligent
I can vouch this is not true.

It is tho , we are not that bad irl. Stop it with the self hate. It ain't healthy

Nah I met a couple of your countrymen here. Really soft spoken most of the time and they understand simple concepts like personal space and respecting the people around you. They also tend to spend very generously here, American tourists are very well liked here.

You must live in the north then. The southern US is full of complete retards, in the deep south, and borderline retards are common along the Mason Dixon line.

Reminder washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/01/17/over-80-percent-of-americans-support-mandatory-labels-on-foods-containing-dna/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7756d39c3c13