Electra ECA

Electra (ECA) has only one way to move, and that is up. Nice gains today... get in soon while it’s still under 1 cent.

Attached: FC19490A-3CB5-44AB-A6AF-8FF8E7F52A93.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinandblockchainfair.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i lost a shitton of gains back in january thanks to this shitcoin and pajeet exchange coinsmarkets

You need to buy them on craptopia and move them to the ECA wallet immediately

was there any announcement or why did it move up these last days?

Word of mouth is getting out on how incredibly undervalued this fast, private and user-friendly coin is

to the user in the last thread who mentioned bitcoinandblockchainfair.com/

holy shit.

Attached: BitcoinFairAd.png (1240x921, 494K)

nice shop

that's no shop user, check it

Try checking the page fuckwit.

Attached: 1486201538556.jpg (647x495, 46K)

Why was ECA the first and only coin of value released from CoinsMarkets?

possibly because they were one of the first to re-list ECA when Novaexchange went down. Then ECA crashed their servers, several times, and I guess they figured they would make more money pulling an exit scam than fixing their shitty servers again.

Expect a BIG exchange announcement soon (next month)

aww yee

Attached: ecarider.png (640x800, 623K)

Oh look another generic shitcoin with a 25 billon supply, competing against so many similar coins with much smaller supplies such as grs, etc. but atleast it has a flashy website.

Read the roadmap/ whitepaper. Look at the partnerships. Look at the dedication of the devs, the marketing team. This isn't your everyday shit coin. It's only going to be listed on more exchanges theres no where to go but up.

I'm staking 1 for every Jew Vampire we should've holocausted. I will surely make it.

Attached: esp.png (200x200, 6K)

This... ECA is not going anywhere. In all honesty, it will probably end up being one of the most used coins on the market - it has the speed, privacy & solid fundamentals. Add atomic swaps, electrapay, Proof of stake and this coin will be outperforming the likes of XVG within a year

If this touches Verge's price right now I have the foundation to be set for life with or without crypto going forward.

Because ECA was the first coin to push legal action on Coinsmarkets. Sorry the COLX devs were too dumb or fake pajeets to do that.

>bitcoinandblockchainfair.com/
HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

Attached: 1524668183637-2.png (1058x330, 142K)

This is a scam coin. Do your research guys. Dont fall into this scam. ECA and coinsmarkets.com are same guys.

This. Eca will exit scam sooner or later.

just looked into this a bit and i recommend any would be investor to do the same. Some major red flags.

I'm staying the fuck away from this. Thanks for the heads up.

Attached: 1517466853564.png (399x322, 42K)