The fact that you children on this board are coping with 'boomer this' and 'boomer that' is hilarious. The thing is...

The fact that you children on this board are coping with 'boomer this' and 'boomer that' is hilarious. The thing is, him, bill gates, and munger, are all correct - deep down you know they are - deep down you all know these imaginary internet coins are completely worthless, its just hilarious to see you all try to make light of this, brush it off as 'them accumulating' or trying to 'fud to buy cheap'. Absolutely hilarious, cope harder little children. This is the level of naïvete coming from the gen Z's and millennials of this board. These men are worth billions and billions which you can not even conceive. Microsoft stock alone has a higher market cap than all the entirety of crypto in existence. Nothing you can do and 'paradigm shift' are scaring or worrying them. Btc can become the world reserve currency over night and the tangible assets these men own will not be affected. Idk why I'm even saying this, no one here has the intellectual capacity to understand, just keep touting 'theyre dumb' 'old boomers have no idea about modern day technology' and the future is truly in your coins, because u own some and want to be rich, lmfao. Come talk to me when you grow up.

Attached: 3_wise_men.jpg (616x418, 109K)

t. boomer

classic pasta

Thanks for the stale pasta

Deep down you know everything is completely worthless. We as a society agree to place a value on a piece of fucking paper.

Shillers of worst products. Sees candy (the fruitcake of candy), windows (the zune of os), and baby brains. Yet our shilling is what's wrong? Get the fuck out of here

While all that is true, value is a manmade concept. Gold, cash, bonds, silver, diamonds all have value because enough people say they do.

>boomers reduced being models in a corporate ice cream product shill photoshoot commanding any degree of respect from Jow Forums

Attached: 0438u403t.png (600x580, 572K)

Yeah and the,most secure one with a stable or increasing price , all thr new ones can be manipulated to buy illegal items or trade money illegally in and out of the country to evade taxes .. Thats why crypto is so Valuable The people hold the money to buy the coins to make it not obviouse money laundering and so institutions cant use it without actual fucking people . Thats why crypto is so valuable and rich motherfuckers want in and we know it you brainlet. so why not just invest in a legit low market cap coin that isnt a scam and hope on board the gravy train that is capitalism

Ah, the bright minds of Jow Forums

look at this faggot

What the fuck? There are only 3 guys there but there are 5 hands.

op u gay as fuck

Mungers holding 2, gates and Warren each have 1, and the other is some randoms beside gates who you cant see in the pic..

sold too soon?

The other day I was at Walmart and I saw a old man reaching for some beans and he reminded me of buffet and all those fudding boomers so I shoulder checked him as a walked by and knocked him face first into the shelves and he fell hard while making a huge mess lmao

Buffets words and review on crypto would be correct if he wasn't so wrong on Amazon and Apple.

And his incorrect stances on Amazon and Apples proves that he doesn't recognize or understand shift's in the paradigms of business.

He's "old money" he recognizes only one way of doing business, when new things like Amazon came along, he wrote them off and assumed they would not make it. now look at Amazon, the fucking 7/11 / Walmart of the fucking internet. they carry everything, and people buy from them even when they may not want to.

Now comes along Cryptocurrency, and he's shitting on it because he's still in the same mindframe he was when he shitted on Amazon.

in the years to come, he'll be saying the same thing only adding Bitcoin (because he really means Crypto in general) and say "I was wrong about Amazon, Apple and Bitcoin"

regardless, his views don't change my views. so if he doesn't like Crypto and assume it will fail, that's his call. no concern of mine.

i luv blizzards dont u bizraelis lol madi dnm dankk

no u

old money.

Same reason IBM was his favorite tech company.

Buffet cannot fathom the new asset class, cryptocurrency

>new asset class, cryptocurrency

laughingwomen.jpg

>listening to what some 30 year old boomers have to say about anything technology