Guys I fucked up pretty badly

Guys I fucked up pretty badly
>Been spending the past 6 moths picking up women, pretending to be a crypto millionaire

My method (Feel free to try it out
> Find a girl sitting by herself @cafe, bar, campus, library, or any other social event (My preferred target is an 8 or a 9, don't aim for a Stacey. She has to like like your typical artsy or shy girl
>Go up to her. Tell her if could join her and that she seems like she needs some company or compliment her. Give her a smile (My smile is my best feature, I've been practicing on the perfect smile and greeting)
>Ask her about herself.
>Pretend to care about her interests and her life
>She inevitably asks about me
>I paint the following picture: I'm a shy recluse who once got his heart broken and has never really trusted people. That I'm a kind person who has amassed a fortune thanks to some obscure tech that no one believed in, implying to her that I am smarter than the average person. Tell her how I have trouble making friends, how I have interests that people consider "nerdy"(if she's artsy I tell her I know how to play instruments or how I'm really into photography), and how all I want in life is to be happy. Tell her how despite gaining wealth it has made me even more miserable and that I once gave away half of my fortune
>Once I could tell that she seems really interested in me I pretend to get a phone call. I tell her that something urgent came up and that I have to go,but that we could exchange numbers
>She inevitably gives me a call and we go on a date.
>We date for a while. I pretend to be interested in quirky things such as taking walks on the beach during the sunset. Going hiking to the mountains(Avoiding and making up excuses as to why we don't ever go to my house).Watching the stars at night. I make her feel like she is unique and pretend that she is unlike anyone I've ever met before.
>I inevitably get bored(or she starts asking too many questions or starts to get clingy),block her number and move on.

Attached: 1436739579057.jpg (322x279, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S9339764
chastityproject.com/qa/can-god-forgive-you-if-youve-had-premarital-sex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fast forward to this month
>Managed to pick up this pretty cute girl using my technique. 8/10 when she tries. "Professional" Violinist(Lmao)
>She tells me that she is pregnant
>She tells me that her family is really happy that she found a great guy like me.
>She tells me her father wants to meet me
>She thinks I'm in love with her
>She doesn't know that I'm a racist, misogynist , who works at Target
>She doesn't know that I lost all my savings by getting financial advice from a guy called Assblaster

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>trusting her to use bc
>not using a condom

This must be bait.

>having sex
holy fuck you guys seriously this beta?

Hope you used a fake name / burner phone.... You rekt now daddy... At least get a dna test...

Attached: m7hw6.jpg (584x329, 27K)

Condoms really ruin the experience. Plus my pullout game is pretty strong.

You lied and you had premarital sex. You did this to yourself you filthy larping faggot who has never seen a vegazoo.

mfw thinking of OPs son at some point finding out the true story of his conception

Attached: 1522567216442.jpg (500x432, 86K)

To double check with everyone, always use a condom no matter what?
I never had a gf so I imagine if I ever do manage to get one theyll be trying to take advantage of me as I do have money from a business + crypto gains. Ive heard from women before that eventually they do just want a kid and go off bc. I asked one if she thought her friends did that because they wanted to marry the guy they were seeing and they all said that wasnt the case and it was more they were just ready to have a kid and made the decision themselves and if the guy worked out thats great, if not oh well, they were ready to become a mom anyways. They didnt seem to care what the guy thought about it. That kinda spooks me as I imagine they could then bilk you for child support.

tell her the truth, op. she'll probably have an abortion to save herself from your backwoods retard seed.
also, being able to make a living as a musician is pretty rad. kudos to her. why are you kekking like a faggot over that when you grind zero-skill labour at fucking target, which is basically walmart for people too embarrassed to shop at walmart? are you some kind of elevated being or something, stocking shelves? wew.
anyway, karma's a bitch. grats.

the problem with pulling out is i don't

LMFAO BTFO

Great b8 mate well have fun being attached to a thot for the rest of your life because your pullout game was so good. Since it’s a game you must have just gotten a game over

So you're just a sociopath who wants some helpful advice?

Get fucked lol

Condoms ruins the fucking experience. There's no feeling better than a woman's liquid while your still in her.

Always use condoms for one night lays
Once u get a gf that u can trust then you have the privilege of going raw

T. 25 y.o boomer with a kid

I don't want her to get an abortion. Won't I go to hell if she does?

>She doesn't know that I lost all my savings by getting financial advice from a guy called Assblaster

Attached: 1483424206360.png (420x420, 7K)

you're already going to hell, sweetie. :^) might as well gravy it up a bit with a few abortions

>Implying link is not $1000EOY

Attached: 1522527916938.webm (640x480, 3M)

> getting financial advice from a guy called Assblaster
Sometimes I imagine telling friends or family what I've been doing with my money recently, and I feel like shooting myself in the fucking face.
The next time I see my accountant I'll have to tell them why there are so many coinbase transactions and I honestly don't know how I'm going to face it.

Attached: do_it_for_him.jpg (1024x731, 195K)

I don't want to be a fucking baby killer.

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x224, 4K)

definitely larp
But you deserve it faggot
Have fun having her milk all your $100 dollars a week while she fucks chads

Attached: 1365563899372.jpg (367x451, 21K)

>Claims to have had sex with an actual bio woman.

Nice LARP user.

My bank statement is rows and rows of COINBASE.COM/BTC

relax, you're just hiring someone else to do the killing.
besides, if jesus didn't want babies aborted he wouldn't have made them abortable.

> I fucked up pretty badly
> My method (Feel free to try it out

Attached: 46278644.png (600x583, 202K)

You fucked up or you trapped a beautiful professional violinist with a kid? K

Sixty keks, OP
I both hate and love that I have a sekrit lyfe as a racist etc etc

No, you seem like a properly God fearing man so as to be able to legitimately repent at some point
Besides, if she does it I'm not sure on the details but it might be on her or the doctor anyway lol

Do what this guy says

I don't want to spend an eternity of hell with gays, niggers, and liberals

gee living as a fucktard degenerate has finally caught up with you.

GL faggot

damn bizraelis you fucked up big time, dnm link

I choose to believe this is real.
Good shit OP. Just look at what you've done.

I don't think you will
You can indeed repent for one thing, and for another you believe in God and Jesus much more than all those nigs, libs, and gays

I should have stuck with EOS. i CAN'T BELIEVE I LISTENED TO YOU FAGGOTS.

My family is Christian and extremely Conservative. They would disown me if they heard that a woman I was with got an abortion.

>>She tells me that she is pregnant
lol it isn't yours anyway

Your family is extremely Christ/con and you have not been worried about pulling all this shit already?

Anyway, don't let them find out then

Get a vasectomy. Cost me $40 with insurance. It's painless and you can workout the very next day if you want.

But don't tell women you got a vasectomy for fucks sake -- unless they are child free. Then it's a plus.

>not asking the butch straight up if she likes expensive cars
>show her your (rented) lambo
>ask her if she wants a ride
>drive her around at max speed to get her pussyjuices flowing
>take her back to your (rented) multimillion dollar chateau
>proceed to impregnate her
>throw her clothes in her face and tell her gtfo and pretend to call the cops

I actually want kids in the future. Just not with her.

Your family isn't worth shit and doesn't really love you. Keep the memories, toss the baggage.

People like you shouldn't have kids. You already live in a fantasy land.

Oh nm. Thought you were the OP. Kids are stupid though.

I don't either

Roll the dice, faggots

SOMEONE SHILL ME A FUCKING SCHEME TO HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS WHERE EVERYONE WINS. I'M STILL POOR BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS SHILLED LINK NONSTOP AND MADE ME LOSE MY MONEY!!!!!

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

u only lose if u sell
duh

You were the one that fell for the shilling

As this user says, just don't sell, and wait.
Non-total-shitcoins in crypto almost always go up in the longrun and go past old highs

Best I have for you, I don't think that can help you as much as you want or need but good luck.
warosu.org/biz/thread/S9339764

fucking kek'd well done haha

run

imagine getting knocked up by this guy instead of a shrimp farmer

bitch just hold that LINK and you will be a millionaire. 1000 EOY

if you spent those last 6 months conning lanky neets on telegram instead of stacies, you'd be an actual millionaire

Plot twist, op is a nigger and girl is white. White race cucked again.

Coinbase Cheapside. Why the fuck they call it that I will never know

But they'd be okay with you lying for sex?

You're fucked

They're christian. They only love him if he submits. Get on all fours user. Time to submit to daddy.

fucking tell her you were lying and she will get the fucking abortion herself you fucking pussy

pls b true

Attached: 1522692751523.png (1140x798, 45K)

Preach, fucking girls without condoms feels great, but most women aren't worth it to trust.

Dizkusting peper, please never post again

You pumped it, now you dump it. What's so hard to understand? Just block her like the rest of the dumb roasties. Who gives a fuck about your bastard son? If anything you should keep spreading your seed to as many dumb whores as possible.

It's not yours don't stress

You’re an idiot

Fucking man up and take care of the kid. Don’t be a fucking degenerate piece of shit like you’ve already been.
You’ll disgrace the white race if you fuck this up.

Word of warning- these can go VERY WRONG!!!! Make sure you have a top notch surgeon or you are in for a world of hurt!!!!!

Stop worrying about if you are going to hell because if it does exists Satan already has your name plaque in his gimp room the moment you started doing this shit.

Op you should be glad you just outwomaned a woman, so just say to her face once baby is born that you lied about your wealth and wanted your genetic lineage to inherit superior genetics with your 9/10 chick.

You literally won in life.

Good thread
But seriously, u broke it, ( her )
U buy it (her)
Better get her something nice for mother’s day this weekend!

well you know the solution motherfucker, TAKE A LOAN GO ALL IN IN CHAINLINK, and wait until eoy, $1000.
>nothing to lose, you are fucked anyway

kek

>liar
>fornicator
>a- at least I'm not black! Only niggers and fags go to hell right guys??

She's eventually going to find out I'm not actually rich. The only reason she though I was rich was because my rich bro would let me borrow his car. If she finds out I'm not actually rich she's most likely going to get an abortion. And I'm going to have that shit is going to haunt me plus I get to suffer in hell after I die.
Honestly thinking of doing this I have good enough credit to get a good loan.

Everyone lies and almost everyone has fornicated. Tell me one person who has never fornicated in their lives.

*life.

Tell her you're sterile and that you're offended

Attached: Screenshot_20180510-012200_FaceApp.jpg (1075x1063, 508K)

kek

nods

Attached: 1516766856359.jpg (250x250, 45K)

hey faggot i was just shitposting your level of delusion is sick af, i hope this thread gets screencaped for the next biz humor thread. i topkeked at . WTF now i will tell you something serious, instead of getting a loan work into a fake scenario about you losing most of your money, idk some robbery, bad investements, whatever then tell the roastie
that now you are an average man and she should decide if she wants to be with you or not, the for your own good fix your delusional life, work your ass off if its needed and it will but seriously if you get out of this mess (wich i doubt) you must sort your shit

Remember this well incels because there's a reason why they push people to use condoms so much and your virgin asses will never realise. It's because sex with a condom is HORRIBLE. If you have any fuck game at all you pull out. Contrary to what youve been told women can only get pregnant a finite amount of days in a month and the window is very small

God will punish you in hell for eternity for having premarital intercourse.

However, I'm sure your family are only fake christians. Can't wait until I'm an angel and I don't allow you into heaven.

Either way, you're clearly mentally ill for making up such a pathetic story on Jow Forums, then projecting your fake racism (you probably have black friends) to make yourself feel edgy, when in reality you're nothing more than a fag enabler.

All conservatives are going to burn in hell. They hate themselves, thus god won't let them into heaven.

I love how stupid you are that you thought taking financial advice from a bunch of autist on Jow Forums would make you rich.

Please kill yourself you satanic piece of shit.

You have entered hell as soon as you started lying.
Clean up your room and fight the dragon of Chaos, religious retard.

This. You fuckers don't realize but sex with a condom shouldn't even be considered sex. Part of the pleasure you get if from the feeling of the flap (I'm not an anatomy teacher) moving across your dick. Also tfw she cums on you (which kinda for some reason at first feels like she's pissing on your thing). Condoms just fucking ruin those sensations even if you don't pull out the odds of her getting pregnant are pretty low.

FUCK YOU GUYS. I tithe 10 percent of my income to church despite being a poor fuck.

HAHAHA my sides. That last part got me.

you took the larp too far with this joke
anyone who responds in earnest after this has 70 IQ

they're just FUDing repentance
seriously just fix your shit, stop being a degenerate, and ask 4gibness and stay on the righteous path and G 0 D will take you in, br0

OP even if it doesn't work out for you i think you're very amusing. P.s. dont get an abortion and tell your baby mama you lost all your private keys, then just try to provide for the baby until you make it. Thats it

Attached: 1525874226614.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Everyone lies and everyone fornicate. We learned in church that even masturbating count as fornication. So either way we all fucking sin. But killing a baby is a mortal in that God never forgives.

WELL YOU'VE ALREADY RUINED THIS BABY'S LIFE

nice larp

>believing in god
not gonna make it
also isnt sex b4 marriage against religion ur going to hellerino regardless amigo

chastityproject.com/qa/can-god-forgive-you-if-youve-had-premarital-sex/

You're already going to hell for being this much of a fucking moron

typical religion fag self brainwashing
>everyone sins and god forgives all so its okay for me to sin
moral superiority niggas have to lie to themselves just to get through life OMEGALUL

Should have had a vasectomy

Mine was only $50 retard

Attached: Capture.png (820x198, 14K)

Condoms do NOT ruin the experience. you sound like a retarded teenager. Getting a broad prego ruins the experience.
Also
>fucking a rando without protection
And youre a massive liar. Alot going for you in life, eh op?

Or you should learn to be responsible. Unless youre incapable then the vasectomy was ironically responsible. Glad people like you cant reproduce. God damn generation of self center shits.