I shilled this 2 weeks ago at 21 sats

I shilled this 2 weeks ago at 21 sats

I shilled this last week at 24 sats

I shilled this last night at 30 sats

I'm shilling now at 35 sats

don't be an imbecile.

Attached: COLX.png (2692x2884, 222K)

This is going to 500 in the next 2 weeks, get in or stay poor.

Wat is dis

The next Verge

Attached: pow3.gif (600x282, 3.84M)

Attached: colossus-coin-xt.jpg (696x449, 94K)

Seems interesting

Get in while the getting's good

I was thinking of going in at 28 and now its at 35 and I'm afraid I missed out, there's no way it can keep going

Tell me more.

Sshhhhh!

Attached: 8F3E2AAD-FC63-4EE7-9F7A-22D29985D000.png (396x385, 132K)

This is going to 200 sat bruh

Stop being a pussy and join us

I'll just mine this with my CPU and GPU for now while I wait for a lower entry point.

Yeah and Link is going to $500 eoy. ~33 sats is where it peaked last time, if it breaks this barrier then I'm all in.

Thanks buddy!
t. Shilled into buying at 22 sats

You can't.

It's already gone past 33 senpai, get on board.

About to hit 36 sats then moon

This is exactly what happened in the first run up to 135 sata

I have 2 million of this coins fuck you

Attached: 665VNRZ.jpg (1233x922, 197K)

We may not see an explosive moon this time. This might be a steady rise to 150+ sats, especially if BTC starts its next run

Steady is good, it prevents pump and dumps, or even worse; being viewed as a pump and dump.

Yep agreed

The pink wojaks of the people who missed this train is going to be glorious. Easy top 30 EOY

I'm not sure where it's going in the meantime, but if bitcoin starts shitting the bed, COLX and ECA are going -50%.

Not gonna happen

If ripple, a coin without a clear consumer function, can reach 3 USD, then Colossus, being a privacy coin and an actual commodity with a anonymous supercomputer build on top of that, can easily do the same.

It truly is one of the most interesting investments one can currently make.

I shilled it @10 sats during the last big drop. Colx is going places

What kind of logic is this? A coin doesn't need a 'consumer function' to grow in value. RIpple actually has a working, enterprise level product that is being used by banks. Nobody is fuckin using COLX lol It's not even interesting. It's swimming in a sea of copy cats and clones. How many fuckin 'privacy coins' and pure 'currencies' do we need? The answer is ZERO if none of them can be spent anywhere.

they have a debit card in the works as well as cryptoemporium soon

It's not a "pure currency". It's something that is actually seizing an entire market up for grabs with its Grid. have fune fomoing in at 1000 sats.

Attached: 1521976868633.jpg (657x539, 31K)

>there's no way it can keep going
Lmao