Long Term Vision?

Let me explain why I'm all in on ARK

First... as you know, to "make it" you have to make several good trades, too much diversification won't make you achieve this unless you are a god coin picker

Second... we know 90% of the coins will die eventually, so you have to choose the best of the best, I was on ETH until now, made some gains, but decided to play the long game and decided to go all in on ARK

Yes, low volume, but very under appreciated, their desktop wallet is the most good looking wallet out there... I think it's a project that will survive, reaching $10 or maybe $20 or even $40 in some time... it might not be the absolute best timing to buy, but I don't think it can go that much lower.. unless well you know.. a huge crash fucks us all

What are your thought? I was between ARK and ZEN and finally decided ARK, I think ZEC is also a good long term investment.

Attached: FLQzGohp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 6K)

It's a $40B project if they deliver on marketing and tech...they are moving a bit slow in both considering the current pace of the market, but that's not a problem if you're staking

patiently hodling

the passive income of this coin makes whales wealthier while inflating the coin supply

it's absolutely terrible, no sane person would invest on this. Also, ark was a flavor of the day, deceased now. Underachiever, managed to be disappointing in the biggest bullrun in crypto history.

Also, devs never deliver

Attached: 1524783449702.png (1080x703, 549K)

Hope ur ready for it to be flavor of the year 2019 fuckboi

Attached: 1525900637303.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Any other pick you recommend?

buy redpulse and hold for 4 days, expect 20% from current price

Can someone explain pending payouts for a brainlet over here

If i have weekly payouts. Will the pending payout go up every day or block or whatever until the day where i get paid?

delete this im not done

brb, buying UV lamp for the top of my head

So whether you receive dividends, it's entirely optional to your delegate? It said every 7 days. I've been staking a while without any payout. Did I get scammed?

>intelligible pot head stuttering

what delegate are you using? i have been receiving weekly payouts every week for about half a year with no problems

I'm staking 71k $ARK and I make about 20--22 $ARK daily on payouts.

About 140-160 weekly.

You do the math if it's worth it or not.

If it did hit $30-$50, would you just be selling off your forging rewards or would you be cashing out?

If/when I start selling any I will sell at a low enough pace as to minimally affect the price and fake out with buy/sell walls, moving them slowly upward.

Del, I just voted April 29th. Just under 100 arks ATM. Need to get more before breakout I think.

>Being this deluded
Cue the deluded Arkie memes

Attached: deludedarkie.png (862x770, 365K)

dunno man the only thing i can think of is that you aren't correctly staking somehow. maybe double check that. i've been staking with Jow Forums delegate even tho the payout is a bit less. not really sure why t b h

all in

Attached: 2B3B7E06-E6B4-4F84-9B33-8CBA919A1EEC.png (3000x2961, 849K)

A lot of delegates have minimum payout amounts (not sure if del does) and with 100 Ark you may be waiting a while before you get paid. Probably wasn't the best idea to spend the 1 Ark to vote for del