TRON - coinbase

Holy fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-223640_Twitter.jpg (1438x1584, 757K)

Hahahaha

Pls never happen

Attached: IMG_20180509_214554_876.jpg (717x438, 51K)

Hilarious, yet I can see it happening. I have no current holdings in tron. I use tron as a "make some money and sell" crypto, because that's easy to do with that bullshit, but I can unironically see it happening. Thing is, this gook is promising internet 3.0 with this shit. Will it happen? Probably not, but he can still suck up the boomer money with that claim, and there's money to yet be made from tron.

alpha as fuck

Anyone who falls for Justin Sun's hype deserves to lose money.

Tron does nothing. It is fucking useless outside of some pajeet bike shops. The tech doesn't exist and won't until like 2020+ in their whitepaper. It is a kickstarter for Justin's dream of owning the internet. How fucking stupid do you have to be to buy this?

You realise this would breach the non-disclosure agreement between the two parties if in fact the coin was getting added to coinbase. Thus this is definitely not happening and just typical Justin Sun hype

this and verge are all you need to hold to become a millionaire in the next few years

Buy my vaporware please round eye. I want the 200ft yacht not the 150

Attached: E7CC3A8E-4447-463A-84C9-B8E5EA7CBFAF.png (604x203, 223K)

I got airdropped 49 Tron. We going to the moon?

>reliable source
>Justin sun

>tronics
cringe

Tron redditors appear to me as the most delusional tards in crypto. And that's after acknowledging an overall super high level of wishful thinking and stupidity in the fintech sector.

Omg lol nice catch! Holy fuck is that embarrassing or what!!! He doesn't know the name is his own coin lol it's fucking Tronix

yea dude ull totally get rich off 49 tron

I warned all you stupid fucking niggers

Tron going to $1 by 2019

OCN is going to pull a tron very VERY soon.

strap in biz.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 4.37.01 PM.png (596x640, 562K)

>being this desperate for attention
>not even man enough to tag coinbase

Came here to post this, god bless that legendary user

Literally only entered this thread for this.

Lambo when?

More fake hype from king chink.

Confirming he has reasons coinbase COULD list tron, at some point in time. Wow. So profound.

great wall

byd