/cum/

Canada + United States + Mexico

Late night homoerotic edition

Attached: normal-friend-stuff2.jpg (447x441, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpZXQRPqL_0
youtube.com/watch?v=JUpidCc7wwY
dannybell.bandcamp.com/track/yadda-yadda-2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSOW8XOj3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not sure about this one

This ain''t it, chief.

Hello my bros.

Go to sleep already you neets

Attached: d59.jpg (519x480, 33K)

I'm cold

Buenos noches, my name is John Smíthez.

I’m a 25 year old CHI Hispanophile (Latino enthusiast for you gringos). I draw Argentinian anti-British cartoons and anti-Trump pamphlets on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Latin sports. (Futbol, futbol, futbol and futbol)

I train with my Machete every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my right for a machete two years ago when I bribed an official, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Spanish fluently, both old world and the Latin American dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Mexican history and their cartel code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Mexican visa, I am moving to Mexico City to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a hitman for a respected cartel or at least a bus driver for illegals, if all goes well!

I own several ponchos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Mexico, so I can fit in easier. I give good fiesta to my elders and seniors and speak Spanish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Mexico!

I'm not tired yet

love /cum/ camaraderie but this edition is too much

I buy mixed nuts at costco and eat them by the handful except I give all the brazil nuts to my dog, also I chase booze with beer fight me

Stop drinking.

Attached: 1533778812433-g.png (608x653, 487K)

gonna have a cheeky swig just for you varg

why do a certain type of people always open their mouth when a picture is being taken of them

Soy

Attached: hola.gif (389x338, 2.04M)

onions onions boy basedboy

fucking whore

gonna make some burgers tonight. What should I put on them? Any tricks of the yank trade? First is going to be simple (toasted) brioche, patty, aioli, tomato, onion, baby lettuce.

Make it upside down

that sounds disgusting

unironically a good tip, i always eat my burgers upside down because it tastes better.

Spicy mustard

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try that
its delicious but basic. standard burger but with aioli instead of ketchup
I'll put it on the upside down burger

Post pics when you're done. Please

>onions and lettuce
>standard for burger

fucking TRASH island FUCK YOU

Excuse me?

you're excused fucking retard

you're excused veggie boy

youtube.com/watch?v=JpZXQRPqL_0

never link me to a thing like this again thanks

anthem to the 21st century. fuck i love the dead kennedys. soup is good foooooooood

youtube.com/watch?v=JUpidCc7wwY

Not sure if I want to work tmrw. Feel sick and my head hurts. Can’t sleep. If I stay home I will just play video games and not get better. If I go to work I will just be tired and not get better. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cunt

Rate this musician from my home town. Prince George represent

dannybell.bandcamp.com/track/yadda-yadda-2

go to work you lazy bastard. make money. be productive.

in what universe do you not have onion and lettuce on a burger?

every god damn universe I want to live in you piece of human filth

also fuck the tomato too, night shades can suck a fat dick

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSOW8XOj3s

Dear everyone, yes, @everyone. As they say.

Thank you for reading my blog, in advance. I just truly think America is the best nation in the world, and you have to live here to know it for true. I wonder if there's gunna be a china-superpower or something. Why would anyone Hate America? Anyways, thanks for listening. Please don't (you) me. I have little self control, and just want to send a letter where somebody somewhere will read it. Somebody who understands maybe.

Eat your vegetables hun. Or else you’ll turn into a fat cunt american. Oh wat

>get drunk
>listen to music and watch music videos wishing i was a girl

yeah its pretty cool

im going to bed now night night

new wow expansion tomorrow

so you're telling me im going to get more fat if I eat less you dumb fucking vegetable flag? gfys

Attached: bed time.jpg (1920x1080, 41K)

why do you wish you were a girl?

1 day of rest = more productive days in the long term

i don't know

ive had 4 days off since the 2nd week of june and been working 14 hour shifts. jamison is my only solice since when i get home from work everyone is asleep. i oddly like this life and im not looking to going back to uni in a few weeks.

Eating vegetables along side meat has proven health benefits in the long term. It’s actually worse to eat a McDonald’s burger by itself than having a salad with it. Vegetables help with digestion of red meat.

not necessarily. a day of rest doesnt do much imo. from personal experience, if i spend the day resting i just crave it more and get more tired. get your ass into gear and work.

Always wonder how you guys can come up with those trees going back hundreds of years
I wouldn’t know what comes past my parent’s grandparents and I doubt even they know anything beyond that.

asked my bro if he could lend me 300 dollas until my school loan comes in. He never replied, now I'm broke af till school starts in 2 weeks.

>no veggies on the burger
Yassss
Please tell me you also hate pickles

At last one sane American

I’ll PayPal you if you promise to pay back xx

rather not m8, but thanks.

>tfw you can feel the diarrhea coursing through your digestive tract

*wakes up*
*rubs eyes*
Oh hey guys

*knocks your lights out*

heh...good night lil fella

Still can’t sleep...

Feelin a bit better
Need more swigs
You think mixin melatonin and liqours a no go

Jad a few more swigs
Think I need a few more swigs

Attached: heart attack grill.webm (500x280, 2.75M)

anyone wanna erp?

Attached: 1515823035137.jpg (520x570, 40K)

I’m a flirt

prove it

what the fuck is going on here

I wanna go to Canada and drink legally and not out of a fucking red bull can like a retard

underage gtfo child

Attached: 1440485489112.jpg (360x270, 24K)

I'M 20
I COULD BE SENT TO MY DEATH ON A MOMENTS NOTICE
BUT I HAVE TO BUY VODKA FROM MY FRIENDS ROOMMATES FRIEND LIKE A MORON

reported you to the fbi enjoy you're irl ban

Wait you're not allowed to drink at 20?

Gf is aboriginal

i meant flirt with me you baka!!

you all know damn well the drinking age was raised t9 21 in the 80's in a show of federal power ajd remains a natiojal embarrasment to this day

Holy shit 8?"&==@,@>=,!%[÷?#>>$*÷,-[

left the garlic bread in the broiler a bit too long and edges got burnt. still better than anything you have made lolololol

hi

Attached: 18297382687912.png (620x550, 168K)

I'm past drink im so al9ne help me please

haga what a joke I ask for help I don,ctnenedxjei tough it out iwas what i say desu desu

BOLDY GO WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BWFORE

Which Sean Cody is the op from ?

the best trick is using authentic animal meat
not that shit from MacDicks

>ma*ne raised the age to buy cigs to 21
they wonder why so many people leave this flyover shithole, probably even pay shows and shit to mention it as well.

ok pedro

va te faire foutre ton cul jusqu'a tu saignes

anyone who unironically smokes deserves nothing but death

ok pedro

ciggy butt brain

ok Robert Chong

ok Hang Luan Dong

if you don't smoke you don't drink and if you don't drink you are incel loser and should kys yourself

>hang long dong
truer than you know frenchie

Sorry I'm not a 50 iq small brain that somehow can't drink but not smoke

>he didnt see the meteor shower with his gf
h-ha! n-nerds

ok potato

ok lake and tiger

Morning beautiful

ok pash'ol nahui pidaras ibanem huisos blyat

Over the years I’ve realized alcohol is pretty shit tier on the scale of drugs. Could you say there is anything and I mean anything more plebeian than alcohol? Maybe caffeine.

shut the fuck up moron

Come on bb 5 more minutes.

your mom big whore