Do american supermarkets really look like this?

Do american supermarkets really look like this?

Attached: american store.jpg (2790x1835, 3.15M)

50 brands of the same product, ultimately all owned by the same Jew

That's America allright

yes

what should it look like?

Isn't that how most supermarkets would look like if you were able to take a photo from that frame of reference?

this, as long as the shoppers' behinds are obscured, there's not telling if it's an american supermarket or not.

Noice.

Attached: 1395409383277.png (353x472, 97K)

Ours do too m8

Yes, if you take a picture from the middle of the store. The deli and green grocer almost universally form a U-shape on the outside of the store, for logistics/distribution purposes. Are Europeans retards who put perishables in the middle of the store away from loading bays? Where is the ordnung?

Can you buy fresh veggies or fruit at walmart?

Yes, but they have a very limited section of organics and it's the last place to shop for perishables/produce/freshly cut meat or seafood.

lol yes you can though the selection isn't as good as you'd find at like Whole Foods or whatever rich white people store they absolutely have produce. Its weird you even have to ask.

You can buy everything at Walmart. Car tires, fresh produce, coffee mugs, clothes, frozen pretzels, etc. Went there a few weeks ago to buy a box fan and get my keys copied.

so much variety desu

Looks about right, though you never see them from above like that.

Like the other user says, around the one edge are produce, bakery, deli, etc. Around another edge will be the dairy, and then the freezer aisles, alcohol too tends to be on the edge.
Then generally have ton of aisles each one dedicated to another foodstuff. From here I see the cereal aisle (hell yea!), snack aisle, soda aisle, baking goods aisle, condiments aisle and the pet food aisle.

All looks very familiar but you never see it form high up you see it from down you walk between the aisles. How does supermarket look in Finland?

yes, I would say their grocer section is about 1.5 times the size of the alcohol section.

although I get my greens from a local supermarket or Aldi, not Walmart. although Walmart does have good prices on cheese, it's only the kind of cheese I would use for cooking and not for straight consumption

>do americans have a lot of food?
yes they do

"The entire world is on fire in a riot"

Attached: media record trash can control the message narrative.jpg (994x746, 214K)

white hands typed this post

I always heard they put the fresh foods on the edge so when you walk in you are greeted by the fresh food and that puts you in the mood to shop VS if you were to be greeted by a ton of pet food or canned beans you'd lose your appetite for shopping.

>white hands typed this post
you're right, but I'm a diet where 50% of my diet is veggies, 25% is meat, 25% is cheese

where I get all 3 of them matters to me price-wise, not fuckin Doritos or some shit

Why do amerimutts claim that eating healthy is expensive? Vegetables and fruits didn't seem that expensive when I visited there

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

it's a meme liberals throw out to explain why niggers have such poor eating habits. stop being a retard

American supermarkets literally won the Cold War.

>When I saw those shelves crammed with hundreds, thousands of cans, cartons, and goods of every possible sort, for the first time I felt quite frankly sick with despair for the Soviet people. That such a potentially super-rich country as ours has been brought to a state of such poverty! It is terrible to think of it.

Attached: commiesbtfo.jpg (920x574, 65K)

(the question is off topic) Long time ago i heard from my uncle that houses in Finland stand far apart, kinda you see living house, drive 3km away - another living house, namely houses, not farms. What is the reason for this? I didn't saw in Russia something like this.

Attached: 1533118895626.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>as if soviet leaders weren't aware of this all along
Most soviet citizens knew this too

Why not

No? I’ve never seen one like that at least.