Attached: kara boğa.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/30/world/europe/erdogan-turkey-iran-sanctions.html
youtu.be/cyadcxoO2q0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
indexmundi.com/agriculture/?country=tr&commodity=wheat&graph=imports
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>his currency is named like zoomers

In the real world though, you are fucked.

geber

But you are wh*te

Attached: turk.jpg (641x356, 195K)

Stop calling yourself Black

Attached: Turkey squad.jpg (620x413, 128K)

BLACKED

Bergay is black.

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX

Attached: 35f47712b0bf77259ab852ff6bcee5f3d3f0fca1b24a384e6e9a977912b2e3b2.jpg (2688x1512, 675K)

Pls quick rundown. What is going on with turkmoney and why is it happening?

>fucking shitskin roache-

Attached: 33804415914_a94e88a9ee_b.jpg (1024x642, 487K)

erdogan kept calling out israel on the gaza border protests

You have nothing to do with Africans you light brown sissy.

Erdogan's economic model is an unsustainable bubble based on construction boom. Something alike Spain prior to 2008 but much worse, without any serious economy to cushion everything except tourism. Tourism itself collapsed in mid 2010s, thanks to terrorist attacks.

Turkey was rolling on borrowed time until the shit hit the fan in recent weeks when Trump issued tarries on Turkish steel and aluminium. Trump did it because Erdogan tried to blackmail USA into giving Fethullah Gülen. Erdogan hit a wasp nest with a stick, and now his whole country will get the sting.

>tarries

tarrifs

How bad is it? A proper collapse would be cool.

As a russin we need to give up our deals with Americans with dollars and start using rubels and lira instead we need to kill the american dollor

I hate you Turk sabhuman and us a russin I will beahad you in a second for what you did to Serbia romania and bulgiria and the balkan but America put sanction on as so we need to team up now

Leave all our hate bihind and let's start again we killed you you killed us but in this time we need to unit agianst the american sabhuman ancle sam

So i once welcome our Turkish shitskin sabhumans Muslims and will shake your turkish hand if you shake my russin moscular hand and I pramiss to not crash your hand in the process like I live to do to everyone here :)

Pretty bad.

>would be cool.
Not after the contagion starts.

i will just marry a polish girl
i will marry jewish women

That's the most beautiful post i've ever witnessed around here ; (

>i will just marry a polish girl

Good luck with that. Chick here are gold diggers.

not when you are TÜRK

Also this
nytimes.com/2017/11/30/world/europe/erdogan-turkey-iran-sanctions.html

>country with 80m population collapses on the EU border
>same country is a highway between the ME and EU for """migrants"""
>same country already has a lot of its population within the EU for family reunion visas

I mean, it'd be interesting to watch unfold like what is happening in Venezuela and the countries that border it.

How so? As of now Turkey is a very unreliable and hard to deal with neighbor of the EU like Russia. Them collapsing will only make it easier to wave around some money and have them do our bidding.

i will grab my boat sail to greece
i hope europeans will atttack me on the way to germany
then i will go to canadian embassy
i will be laughing at wh*Te subhumans who get raped by mehmets while sucking my dickgirl girlfriends dick in canada

Time for us to strike back. Fuck America.

Attached: DkeIxpVW4AATvFq.jpg (1600x1066, 175K)

sounds like a solid plan that has never backfired before

It would mean the end of free movement, that's for sure.

what you gonna do shoot us wh*Te boy we will fuck you up 80 million BULLS

Youre right about that. After turk economy crashes, nobody will look at turks as potential sugar daddies

It would probably mean refugee camps all over Bulgaria and Greece, because even Merkel would come to her senses if millions of Turks suddenly try to reach Europe.

Free movement only begins in Hungary. Before that they have to cross multiple non-Schengen areas.

sl*V(e) women date TÜRKs because we actually care about wellbeing of our wives + children unlike sl*V(e) men who only care about themselves

That feel when t*rk is not White Ubermensch nor BLACK BULLS.
They are just miserable cockroaches.

Attached: ef7.jpg (500x370, 28K)

Half of Turkey would legally migrate to Germany from family reunion visas so they wouldn't need to go through the refugee camps.

t. turko-tatar

>family reunion
Is it 1990 again?
They cannot even bring their Turkish spouses over anymore without earning 1.5 median salaries.

meh we'll send them all right into Germany. Time for them to pay for their crimes.

You are a Mehmet

turks dont check schengen visas when boarding the plane
all you gotta do is print a fake schengen visa that looks good enough to fool a flight attender then you land into an european airport and claim asylum

I am ratunian lamko Rusin Rus mountian Rus barbarian cave diaspara brat I can't turn my back and walk away and see my Slavicl finno ugric brothers in our old ex ostro Hungarian and then ander russin empire and polish sabhumans get hurt just bcouz you don't let ancle sam brainwosh you like ancle sam did to germany and swedan and all of gay Europe

Posting very Very Old rus wedding song with the old russin dialect

youtu.be/cyadcxoO2q0

In reality it will be like this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty

The man, the legend.

>print a fake schengen visa that looks good enough to fool a flight attender then you land into an european airport and claim asylum

Which will be promptly denied. You don't realize how the mood has changed in Europe in the last few years.

Why does erdogan seem to want to kill the economy?

He seems to be simply too stupid to understand it. Pretty common among autocrats. He got so used to everyone doing his bidding that he forgot that there are things that won't bend to his wishes.

Last time I checked it was 7.1 Lira to the dollar, now its 6.88. Panic over?

the kara boga gimmick is getting kind of cringeworthy

Turkey should leave NATO. With allies like that, who need ennemies?

More like nato should kick turkey out.

norway accepts 100% of refugees
poland has over 50% for turkish citizens
u sure wh*Te boy?

How can you care about your wife's well being if you are going to become Albania tier poor soon?

you marry the women and move to her country dumbass
polish women alone earn way more than enough to take care for themselves
they will start going on vacation in turkey because its so "exotic" and meet a BULL in here and bring him back home

even in some backwater moravian village in czech republic there were 2 TÜRKs who never work and their wives were cashiers at tesco
they just make the women work and sit at home all day
thats the nature of BULLs
same women wouldn't even touch a sl*V(e) men unless he had millions of dollars

What's the saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer? At least with them in NATO you can keep military to military contact to diffuse tensions and keep an eye out on whatever their intentions are

Ewwww, a turkroach.

Such beautiful black QUEENS, how can whitoids even compete?

gonna keep donating to turkish girls on twitch until one moves to australia to live with me lads

There are zoomers named Lira?

Then turkey will keep the nukes in their us bases.

DÜRKEY :DDDDD
GARA BOGA

Attached: sdurbo-57e4c6d594e44.jpg (566x383, 35K)

>Why does erdogan seem to want to kill the economy?

Sabhuman pic your britishhhhh shithole full of Pakistan Muslim sabhumans bcome strong agian and independent from the world

Would America put sanction on you if they see thet you become stronger then them and American stop infulnce you and you become the big brother and they become the little

All this war was started just bcoz Turkish and Russia sigend a deal of Turkish storm after thet Americans get anger and send Isis Muslims to Syria with your Jew masters

If you was taking Syria America would build a pipeline from saudia Arabia to isreal and control the gas stations of midel east but this is feild bcoz russins Iran turkia enter and change the rouls of the game

And now after America lost in Middle East they try to protect isreal from the Muslim countries around her

But isreal have good relationship with Russia and America so we will see whare isreal will go to Russia or to America soon

You just a little soldier in a big game of big boys so sit down and watch America going down more and more antil China will be the new world leader
Ancle sam Gona die soon and with them half of America

based
lira will bounce back withing this month btw don't worry

disgusting wh*Tes

i dont buy bread with usd why should i care

bread was 1 lira is still 1 lira

It's true that turks are small light brown sissy boys
Weak feministic creatures hiding behind the veil of mammi islam
But inside their fleshy vessels runs a sticky black tar like substance
Roaches do not bleed red they bleed only to regenerate later on
Then when mammi religion orders an invasion these small sissy brown T*rkbois migrate to lay their slimy eggs in different territories where they build then yet another hive for their kween

Attached: 1511872921569.jpg (604x720, 56K)

The problem is, you don't produce everything domestically. Nobody is. Is the wheat for your bread grown in Turkey?

>eating carbs

we got food i dont care rest my only expense is food in life
i got house car and everything i do nothing but pay food and bills and have good amount of money left
i had same amount of liras left when dollar was 1.10 lira
dollar is now 6.82 its the same shit
i dont care about dollar

U welcome to join in our Union to we will soplay you with kolasnikovs to kill Americans just like American kill us in Afghanistan

Afghanistan was a war with Americans Russia was fighting American not afgans

Kavkaz was a war with American not with real Chechens it was sabhuman shitskin moroccon saudia Arabia Muslims who was control by American to

Biggest concern of American is if Russia will stand up again and if we stand up and will get our swords back not a single tear will be shod from my eye if war agianst America will start agian

Can Turks become dollar free by 2019 thanks to this?
Is it possible to live dollar free?
I think they'll drop the lira and start another currency backed by gold or something

i know you're memeing but if russia has ww3 with usa they'd have my rifle

Jews would never allow this

Dude, you have to import even much of your food.

indexmundi.com/agriculture/?country=tr&commodity=wheat&graph=imports

>Is it possible to live dollar free?
yes if you have a valuable resource you can trade in your own currency
but that's a guaranteed american invasion

Turkey is not easy to invade. They have a huge army. It's going to be a hard invasion. And I think they've got nukes in the NATO bases on Turkish soil. They'll just execute the Americans in the bases and threaten to use the nukes if they fail to hold their country.

True but china and Russia and Iran wouldn't mind.

I hope the USA will go all the way: kick the Turk scum out of NATO, declare the kidnapping a casus belli, divide up Turkey and give Constantinople to Greece and the East to the Kurds.

Attached: Turkey.jpg (407x529, 143K)

How competent is the Turkish army though? Iraq has a large army but got its shit pushed in

bannerlord pls don't die

nukes flown off, economic sanctions for 10 years
kurds armed to the teeth
(((freedom rebels)))
(((islamists)))

It's self sufficient in food though, the main imports are machinery.

>we wuz OTTOMANS
*economy collapses*

This just seems like a power move from the US to align them back closer to the west. Erdogan will suck a lot of cock behind the scenes, panic will wear off and it will get closer to 5 Lira/$. The pattern of Erdogan acting tough than going back to being a little bitch should be pretty familar if you live in the EU, this is just the first time it got fought directly on a economic level.
Just questionable how long it will take to go back to normal, if this showed one thing it's that their currency is incredibly vulnerable

God bless you brother

I am white European but my mentalety is Mongolian slavic and I want to make the east empire agian

Mongolian mentality is not something you can see it's something you born with

It's like something hurts you but you will never tell what it's if you go fighting you Gona fight antil the end even if you know you Gona lose

Bismarck said they you make deals with Russian or you don't make nothing with them Bismarck was serving in russin empire in the bigining

If konstantinopolis become Greek then Kosovo will be Serbian Russian Bulgarian again :) thet halping is not against as America will never do it America hate slavs and love Muslims bcoz it eazy to control them all they just toys just like bin laden who was American agent in the start and get his training in saudia Arabia by Americans but In his finle days of live he anderstend thet he was just a puppet or papy of American

Just like sadam husein and kadafi

Turks are the only competent muslims.
They wouldn't get rekt so easily.

Iraq are just Arabs of course they would lose.

Get outta here, Ivan. You're embarrassing yourself with that English.

probably the only good thing about turkey

It's over Mehmet. Time to face reality. We lose....We lose hard

Attached: happycry.jpg (598x598, 105K)

stupid.

Attached: 39085280_1511950125617520_7684319851212439552_n.jpg (480x484, 29K)

>It's self sufficient in food though
This is true for most of the developed world, tho-
*sees flag*
Oh.

Stalin said if I give a shit about your cultur and heritage I am doing everything right :)

Be mad turkish leberatury experimental rat of Soviet Union and russin empire

You are parsian Turk there is no land name azirbajan

Also armania will take nagaro karabach Soon from you Turkish Soviet experimental rat don't lift you head Turk keep your head down whare my russin dick is if you lift your head up more I will beahad you

drunk again ?

Turkey isn't. Maybe if they start rationing.

I am a South Korean. Is it safe to travel to Turkey these days? I canceled my trip to Turkey because of the danger of coup in Turkey.

brothers of the steppe should be welcome

Turk's are white! All my life I have been lied!

Nice, Germany will have 160 million inhabitants by 2019

Where? There are many safe tourist spots. Just stay in the western side of Turkey.

Fuck off back to Russia already you miserable leech

rip

Wait, if I go to Turkey now, with 500-600 hundred euros, how much would that last, if it's airbnb and kebab all day?