Alright Jow Forums, shill me the next short term 10x...

alright Jow Forums, shill me the next short term 10x, is it still HOLO or should I all in my $10k into something else that's about to pump?

Attached: brainlet.png (609x575, 92K)

BTC, wait 4 years homie.

You already know the answer.

>RLX
>DYOR
seriously user, check it, not even on CMC yet. will fucking explode

yeah no, I turned $500 into $10k in 3 weeks just by constantly investing in alts, not gonna invest in king shitcoin

my instinct tells me that it's still HOLO, but I wanna hear more opinions

i'll have a lookie

ori is about to wake up again
Wys
exrn
rlx
pfr

take your pick

Yeah I'm lazy and too busy so king shitcoin and half a decade does me just fine.

If you find any gems let me know.

Attached: 1505846418861.png (500x590, 19K)

chainlink ma nigga. niggas been shilling it for 2 years and it's all but gone sideways. there's no way the shills can be wrong for so long.

Your instinct tells you it's still Holo, yet your stupid brain hasn't figured it out why.
>most legit project we've seen in the past years
>5 FUD threads constantly on biz. Who are these people? Are they here to help you? Think.
>looking at the charts it's obvious that it's still being accumulated
>look at the code if you have the technical background or look at what other people in the industry have to say about it if you don't have the technical backgrund
>don't be a fucking brainlet

You forget the most chad move they've made so far

>blatantly say they aren't going to try to list on centralized exchanges due to legal issues
>crash idex and basically force them to accommodate their volume

ORI
PFR

HYDRO

alright I'm shilled, gonna stay all in on HOLO for another week at least

one week, fuckhead?
Do you realize that if we are right and we are still early adopters (holding millions), the whales will not allow us to become rich so quickly. I've said multiple times that there will be multiple shakedowns along the way. It's never this easy to make it. The transfer of wealth must happen.

In 1-2 years we WILL have the usual threads: "had X millions of holo once but sold for 5x. would have been a millionaire now". Expect a bumpy ride and hodl with iron hands.

>1-2 years
>HoloTokens become useless in 6 months at most

I actually regret shilling you on Holo now. If you actually believe that when the conversion from holotoken to holofuel will render holofuel worthless, you either didn't DYOR or you're just plain retarded. How the fuck do you people reach these conclusions and actually end up believing them? Jesus.

Attached: 1336946791226.jpg (1321x845, 119K)

accumulating ori rn

>HPB
>BBN

Kyber or Augur. I know you won’t buy though, you’ll end up bagholding holo or something.

Unironically go all into Upfiring. Just invested more into it, the price is so low at the moment.

despite all this biz is going to cuck themselves by missing out on Holochain because of a boomer meme kek

le boomers xD
not buying le boomer coin biz ha ha
they are old kekekekekek

>yeah no, I turned $500 into $10k in 3 weeks just by constantly investing in alts, not gonna invest in king shitcoin

nice man, got any tips? I'm still stuck here with 1.5k. are you just all-in everything into pumps?

I went all in on BAX before the pump started, then BANCA mid-pump and finally HOT at 60 gwei

it was instinctual as well, i could feel it in my gut that it was the right choice so I did it, right now my gut is telling me that HOT will pump any day now but I wanted to rush it a bit because my dad had a stroke and I'm trying to make as much money as I can to pay for shit

if you're american it's probably cheaper to pay for travel to another country to get free treatment, hope your dad gets well soon

good luck user

thanks frens

Sorry to hear this, user. My Dad had a stroke too. Best wishes to your family.

Attached: 1525539586486.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

What your instinct tells about HOT now? I tethered up at 9700 by instinct just knowing the bottom will be 9300 that I would get back in at but fuck that fomod back in at 9500.

underneath all the edge, Jow Forums is wholesome really

>underneath all the edge, Jow Forums is wholesome really right now it tells me that as soon as price in eth 24 hour change crosses over to the green side FOMO will start.
Agreed on both counts. See you on the moon, buddy.

thanks man, this thread made me feel really optimistic.
is it autismal that getting kind wishes from Jow Forums makes me feel more positive than getting them from real life people

You guys are alright, check out HYDRO.
But DYOR

Attached: 1522382946407.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

Banyan Network. $20m, got the FOUNDER OF UNIONPAY ON THE TEAM. My bags aren't full so I probably should stfu but whatever we're all Jow Forumsnessmen here

godspeed user, hugs.

I should mention, my Dad recovered from his stroke reasonably well, started driving again after a year or so, and has been enjoying his retirement these past few years. His back is kind of fucked and he has to manage diabetes, but that's a separate matter.

glad to hear that your dad recovered well,
my dad's a piano player and he used to work constantly before it happened, so I'm worried about his hand recovering

My Dad passed away early because of Diabetes

Make the best of your time with him now user

Attached: 1520748465069.png (460x442, 339K)

How did you go about realizing that these coins were about to pump? That's what i'm having the most trouble with. I put my all into something and it almost always ends up being at the top and then dumping, loosing everything. what's your secret?

And best wishes for your dad user.

LINK OR GTFO OF CRYPTO FAGGY

That sucks, but the brain can repair itself in amazing ways. Don't let him give up on his music. It could be the best therapy.

Sorry user, and good advice for everyone. I'm visiting my folks in a week's time to celebrate his birthday.

ChainLink partnership when?

those pumps happen with new coins that have serious teams and goals that don't have a marketcap yet, I got into all 3 super early when the marketcap could afford a 10x.
now normally with IDEX being back up again I'd look for the next lowcap shitcoin to 10x but thing is, HOLO seems like it can still afford a 10x in short term because from what I've researched it's pretty groundbreaking stuff.

>but the brain can repair itself in amazing ways

I believe it that he will recover because he was always strong

Free treatment

Yeah, nah.

so you pretty much predominantly use IDEX to find these 10x gems?

I'm got 150k holo, that's like $200-ish last time I checked. if it 10x's again that's $2000 I can use to 10x on the next IDEX gem. I think that's a decent plan user.

if you could, what would you say will be the next IDEX gem to 10x?